Reviews for Bourbon Before Breakfast
makerr2019 chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
This chapter though...it pretty much crumbled what little reservations I have against crying. It hurt, deep in my bones, but also it made me smile and laugh a little (to be honest, I laugh at a lot of things though so that might not be saying much, but still, it's nothing against the humor you manage to fit into terribly heartbreaking moments) but also it made me want to climb into myself and cry for about a thousand years. Basically what I'm trying to say please stop slowly killing me with your words and also never stop writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Wow. U got damon down to a t
Kina Kalamari chapter 35 . 8/3/2014
Wow. I believe I can say with absolute certainty, now that I've reached the end, that this is a masterpiece. It's random and mostly out of order, but it's beautiful. I like fluffy stuff as much as the next shipper, but the real reason I read and write fanficton is and has always been to get into the heads of the characters. To explore the things that the canon doesn't have time or the ability to get in to, because really it's the tiny moments that make up the bulk of who we are as people.

I have never read a fic that does that as well or as deeply as this story did. I am beyond impressed.

Thank you for sharing this with the world. I appreciate it.
Kina Kalamari chapter 34 . 8/3/2014
Good grief that was adorable. :3
Kina Kalamari chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
"Everything's less funny than your hair."

Gahh, that made me giggle. And then that last paragraph was so beautifully tragic that I made a little sad face at my screen despite being in a room full of people.

And I'm going to stop typing now because I'm only using one finger and it's annoying.
Kina Kalamari chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
Haha, that was brilliant. Deep but funny, and perfectly illustrative of their rather weird but totally awesome friendship. :D
Kina Kalamari chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
Wow. That was incredible. This chapter was ridiculously insightful and very well-written and just rather full of feels. I've always thought it was interesting how a well-placed run-on sentence can be so powerful, and you used the hell out of them. Not to mention that it was just really cool to get Caroline's perspective on all that.

Well done. Very well done.
Kina Kalamari chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
"It gives her an excuse to cry a little, and I pretend like yes, indeed, what a strangely strong onion."

That line hit me right in the chuckles for some reason. I think it was the wording. But it was also kind of adorable so that's nice too.

And I'm actually going to sleep now. I'll continue this later.
Kina Kalamari chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
That was stunning. You succeeded in redeeming her, or at least making her a little easier to sympathize with.

"I tell Damon I don't want to be like him. Only I think maybe I am. Or maybe I could be if only I'd be brave enough to try."

I loved that bit. It was such a turnaround, and just so unexpectedly beautiful.

Okay, next chapter. Or bed. I should probably sleep. Hmm.
Lissie chapter 35 . 3/23/2014
There. I read every single chapter of BBB -again. And I truly still love them. I don't know how many times I've read it, but it's more than a few. I keep coming back to this story every once in a while, because it is just that good. This is the first time I've actually left a review, but I thought it was time to finally say thank you for this. :) truly beautiful writing.
FireFlower77 chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Go over the DVDs of the series if you have them. Or Google it: in this (and maybe the books too, not sure) the lore for these vamps is that they do have a heartbeat.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is one of the best things i have ever like THIS is what this fandom needs when 45 min of the show are not enough.I request you,no wait,I BEG YOU to write a similar piece on season u are one of those few writers here who really have the ability to capture perfect essence of each character on the would be amazing to read season 5 TVD stories from ur do consider it.
liesmyth chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This sounds really promising, thanks for sharing
mtprinceton chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
I know you are already done with this story/idea but could you do a one shot of 4x10 from stefans pov?
ErikaTheRed chapter 35 . 11/12/2013
Best supplement to the show. I really enjoyed your take on the charactera inner thoughta. Well done and thank you!