Reviews for The Timlady and two Timelords
beulah2013 chapter 29 . 1/29
I don't know why but I just kept waiting for the Hatter to kiss the 10th Doctor even though I knew she couldn't do it. So I'm a bit disappointed , though I shouldn't be.
beulah2013 chapter 27 . 1/28
I'm actually really scared, like properly terrified to find out the Master has planned now.
beulah2013 chapter 14 . 1/28
FINALLY! GOD, he was taking for-e-ver!
beulah2013 chapter 11 . 1/28
Finally she confronted him about his need to treat her like a damsel in distress all the time. I was getting really annoyed and I was gonna mention it in this review before I got to the end.
ben10987654321 chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
Ah Time Crash. I agree with Hatter it was one of the funniest things ever. Especially the fangirling.

I can see why the 5th Doctor would be hopeful that it is indeed the Hatter considering how long he's been in love with her. He has hope behind the reasons why she's there.

Hmm a few of the Doctors had hats. The 3rd very occasionally if i recall correctly, the 4th, the 5th, the 7th. Did Hatter like the ones who wore hats slightly more than the others?

Shame she never got to meet the 9th. I mean he was all hard and northern. I bet she could have had a field day teasing him.

I'm off track. Anyway so loved the whole story. Got the Hatter and Doctor together which i am enjoying muchly. I'll be onto reviewing the sequel as soon as i can.
ben10987654321 chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
I meant to say last chapter about the Toclafane. You can understand why Hatter and the Doctor are upset about what humanity became yet it's hard to judge. They were there at the end of the universe, staring into the night as reality collapsed. It would drive anyone off the edge.

Huh, never saw it coming that the Master wouldn't kill Hatter. That's disturbing that he still 'likes' her.

ooh surprise regeneration and since i am Scottish i approve of Hatter's new accent. So now the 10th Hatter if I'm counting correctly.

And she gave her sonic screwdriver away again. She's still nice.

Anyway awesome telling of season 3.
ben10987654321 chapter 27 . 12/17/2013
The Master can't understand why the Hatter can't call him her friend anymore, really? He's killed and conquered how many over the centuries?

Uh what is the Master up to with his offer. I wouldn't trust him as far as i could throw him.

So lovely that Hatter finds she loves the Doctor so much she doesn't care what he looks like, even when he's a mini-Gollum.

Good first part.
ben10987654321 chapter 26 . 12/17/2013
The Hatter is starting to make improvements in the Doctor. Apologising to Jack. He wouldn't have done that without her influence on him.

I wish i could say i was surprised the Master murdered Hatter's cousin but how can you be. He's the Master.

I always thought the Master in the revived series was crazier than ever. Not surprised Hatter is sickened by him.

And so the Earth falls and the Doctor and Hatter are in the Master's hand. Can't imagine the next year is going to be much fun for them.

Good chapter.
ben10987654321 chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
Interesting twist. The Master being the Hatter's sister-in-law...or was at least.

The Hatter has a secret wish to be a race driver i think. That's what i got from her driving...or she really is the Mad Hatter.

Resurrected the Master. The Time Lords must have be desperate to bring back that lunatic. That's all i can say.

The Master did strike a nerve. Though Hatter is right. He hasn't a leg to stand on considering his crimes.

Good chapter. Interesting threads dropped in.
ben10987654321 chapter 24 . 12/17/2013
Aw even at the end of the universe the Doctor can't stop being distracted by the Hatter.

Ugh, sweetheart. I'm pretty certain Hatter would have thrown up if she wasn't so busy trying to not die.

That was an awesome ending. The Master stealing the Tardis and leaving them stuck at the end of the universe.

Good stuff.
ben10987654321 chapter 23 . 12/17/2013
Ah yes, should have realised Hatter would instantly see what Jack was and how uncomfortable it would be for her. She is a Time Lord and he's a fixed point.

Jack trying to his head round the Doctor and Hatter...well that'll never happen. Those two are unfathomable.

Hmm seems like some memories are bleeding through into the Professor's mind if he recognises Hatter.

Good first half of Utopia.
ben10987654321 chapter 22 . 12/16/2013
I loved that. A Timey Wimey detector that goes ding when there's stuff...and blows up chickens. But at least he was all cute for trying to impress Hatter.

Ooh kisses as rewards. Hatter may have stumbled on the one way to get the Doctor to behave.

Wow that must have been some dress for the Doctor to lose control like that.

Aw they had a date...and Hatter had a boyfriend when she was human. Wow is she ever going to go back and catch up with him? Perhaps that's worth a one-shot or is she ever going to go back and tie up the loose ends of her human life? She did leave it very abruptly.

Good version of blink. All the better for the progress in the Doctor and Hatter's relationship and feeling able to tell Martha.
ben10987654321 chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
So the Doctor isn't a big fan of taking things slow, huh? Who can blame him? Not me. I'm totally with him.

I can only imagine how bad the Doctor must have been stuck in 1969 with nothing to do but cause trouble. On the bright side Hatter in mini skirts!

Now Hatter mentions it there were an awful lot of women in skimpy outfits in the TARDIS. Oh dear, tongues will indeed wag.

I love the friendly banter between Martha and Hatter.

Good part 1. Onto part 2...
ben10987654321 chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
That was a neat way to help John decide, having Hatter show some scenes from the past. And in the end John was very brave.

I did like the end of this episode as strange as it might sound. To see the dark and terrible cold rage of a Time Lord and what they can do when angered.

Hooray! We have Datter! Or i don't know Hocter? No that's terrible. Anyway they've finally admitted their feelings. Lots of kisses for them ahead i think.

Good chapter. You did a really great job adding Hatter and making her part of this story.
ben10987654321 chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
You do have to feel sorrow for John Smith. It really isn't his fault. Hatter sees that but in the end what is he but a story, something that was conjured.

So the fight's not going so well and now the Family have the TARDIS too. It's amazing how much trouble they get into isn't it.

Good chapter.