Reviews for The Timlady and two Timelords
Ronin Kenshin chapter 29 . 4/27
awesome fic love this part of their lives can't wait for the next part great work
Ok, I know that I'm a bit late here, but I just want to say that this story and the one before it are excellent, you've portrayed the characters very well, and despite a personal objection to how bitchy Rose was, I can see how that would come about in that dynamic.

Also, just something I don't know if it's just me, but the Doctor just seems to have a little less OOMPH than he should have. Just a suggestion, but I think that with the Datter relationship and the way they tackle the problems thrown at them he should be more 'in charge' when it gets along the lines of 'There Will be Blood'.

However, it's your story and again, very well done, so feel free to ignore this entirely, apart from the good bits of course.
Moonclaws2324 chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
lol the Hatter was like "stay calm and relax panicking is bad but if it a Dalek...the throw everything out the window and run!" XD
Whogio chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Im sorry, so very very sorry
Whogio chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
Love it girl keep writin
beulah2013 chapter 29 . 1/29/2014
I don't know why but I just kept waiting for the Hatter to kiss the 10th Doctor even though I knew she couldn't do it. So I'm a bit disappointed , though I shouldn't be.
beulah2013 chapter 27 . 1/28/2014
I'm actually really scared, like properly terrified to find out the Master has planned now.
beulah2013 chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
FINALLY! GOD, he was taking for-e-ver!
beulah2013 chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
Finally she confronted him about his need to treat her like a damsel in distress all the time. I was getting really annoyed and I was gonna mention it in this review before I got to the end.
ben10987654321 chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
Ah Time Crash. I agree with Hatter it was one of the funniest things ever. Especially the fangirling.

I can see why the 5th Doctor would be hopeful that it is indeed the Hatter considering how long he's been in love with her. He has hope behind the reasons why she's there.

Hmm a few of the Doctors had hats. The 3rd very occasionally if i recall correctly, the 4th, the 5th, the 7th. Did Hatter like the ones who wore hats slightly more than the others?

Shame she never got to meet the 9th. I mean he was all hard and northern. I bet she could have had a field day teasing him.

I'm off track. Anyway so loved the whole story. Got the Hatter and Doctor together which i am enjoying muchly. I'll be onto reviewing the sequel as soon as i can.
ben10987654321 chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
I meant to say last chapter about the Toclafane. You can understand why Hatter and the Doctor are upset about what humanity became yet it's hard to judge. They were there at the end of the universe, staring into the night as reality collapsed. It would drive anyone off the edge.

Huh, never saw it coming that the Master wouldn't kill Hatter. That's disturbing that he still 'likes' her.

ooh surprise regeneration and since i am Scottish i approve of Hatter's new accent. So now the 10th Hatter if I'm counting correctly.

And she gave her sonic screwdriver away again. She's still nice.

Anyway awesome telling of season 3.
ben10987654321 chapter 27 . 12/17/2013
The Master can't understand why the Hatter can't call him her friend anymore, really? He's killed and conquered how many over the centuries?

Uh what is the Master up to with his offer. I wouldn't trust him as far as i could throw him.

So lovely that Hatter finds she loves the Doctor so much she doesn't care what he looks like, even when he's a mini-Gollum.

Good first part.
ben10987654321 chapter 26 . 12/17/2013
The Hatter is starting to make improvements in the Doctor. Apologising to Jack. He wouldn't have done that without her influence on him.

I wish i could say i was surprised the Master murdered Hatter's cousin but how can you be. He's the Master.

I always thought the Master in the revived series was crazier than ever. Not surprised Hatter is sickened by him.

And so the Earth falls and the Doctor and Hatter are in the Master's hand. Can't imagine the next year is going to be much fun for them.

Good chapter.
ben10987654321 chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
Interesting twist. The Master being the Hatter's sister-in-law...or was at least.

The Hatter has a secret wish to be a race driver i think. That's what i got from her driving...or she really is the Mad Hatter.

Resurrected the Master. The Time Lords must have be desperate to bring back that lunatic. That's all i can say.

The Master did strike a nerve. Though Hatter is right. He hasn't a leg to stand on considering his crimes.

Good chapter. Interesting threads dropped in.
ben10987654321 chapter 24 . 12/17/2013
Aw even at the end of the universe the Doctor can't stop being distracted by the Hatter.

Ugh, sweetheart. I'm pretty certain Hatter would have thrown up if she wasn't so busy trying to not die.

That was an awesome ending. The Master stealing the Tardis and leaving them stuck at the end of the universe.

Good stuff.