Reviews for The Resistance
Dude, are you going to update? Seriously, it's been a whole YEAR. Please. This is a HUGE cliffhanger.
Lewascan2 chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Nice story. Only a few grammar mistakes here and there but otherwhise awesome. I can't wait for the mystery to be unraveled. :) Keep writing!
NightSkyWolves chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
WOO! I thought you abandoned this story. XD

Great chapter, intriguing too! Can't wait for an update!
Scarlet Silverweaver chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
I wonder what Lady Blackhope has to do with this... great job so far!
DeathySophia chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Fighting scene without dueling circle, I like that! :D Nice chapter btw!
Loop de Luayn chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Hmm. I like it.
Not the overdone, overused, "Malistaire is evil; let's get him" kind-of thing. I mean, the idea's still there, but there's a whole other plot to it. And I really, really like the take you did on dueling - it makes it more interesting rather than turn-by-turn picking a card and using it with little description like most of people are doing here.
So in all, I like it. Keep going - I can't wait to see what happens with Lady Blackhope! ;)
LexiLopezi chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
First off, thanks for writing a story that isn't the typical OC has to save the Spiral. Too many of those already.
Second, this is one of the better fanfics in this archive, no or very few errors and spelling.
One more thing. Diego is a unicorn, not a donkey.
Scarlet Silverweaver chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Ack! I meant "amazing", not "ambushing"!

Darn autocorrect...
Scarlet Silverweaver chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Sorry it took me a while to review, but I've been busy.
Chapters 1 and 2 were both ambushing, and I eager to read more.
I wonder who the note is from...
DeathySophia chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Ooh.. evil Ambrose..! I'll keep reading this!
NightSkyWolves chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Oh yea. Hi Greekhuntress! Ya like this story too? Anyway, I freakin love this.
NightSkyWolves chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Wow. This is indeed impressive. You are quite the talented writer. I always knew Ambrose was evil... Just kidding. Anyway, lovely story. Hope to see more.
The Armada Commander chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Hmm... Nice chapter as usual, are you going to do SYOC line? I would love to read more, and Ambrose is from Avalon.
NYAN CAT FTW chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Cool story! It's a bit weird yet interesting to think of Merle from a different perspective like that. Keep up the good work!
The Armada Commander chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Ok, first Boris Tallstaff is a Storm student , his secondary school is Myth though. And the whole "Piswick Part" Well, Pisick is a school of magic for anybody, plus I don't think Ambrose would be from there.