Reviews for Not On the Menu
Flaming Belladonna chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
You continued it! Yay! :) I love it so far, I really hope you can find the time to update soon! :)
kalmaegi chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
It's amazing how few fics Taketake has with an OC, more often than not he's just a side character or the male friend. I mean, surely he's interesting enough, I mean come on Natural Hitman! What's not to like? From the amount of OCxHibari here, I'd think everyone has the same weird taste. I mean yes, Hibari's entertaining. As a delusional fangirl I can attest to that but what about Takeshi? He's badass too but just good at hiding it under the baseball nut persona.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say her uncle's part of the mafia. Tsk.
khr-fan chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Wow, love it
Can't wait for you to post the next chapter... so please update!
I totally love Takeshi and you portrayed his character perfectly :) I also think, that your OC is very likeable! Their interactions seem so casual but nevertheless wonderful to read about. Please keep it up )
crazyfan17 chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Update plz :)
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
It's very good. Very cute and light, but with underlying tones of darkness.
Hope you update soon, it's worth continuing.

serp-derp chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Ve, you finally wrote it indeed.
:3 Gut. Ya should write more, cause I am lovin' Tigre.
SugarLandBabyGirl chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Ah! I'm so happy about this particular update that I could do one of those ridiculous 'happy dances' - and I do not dance, period. :P Anyways, I love, love, love, love this and am so effing happy that five more chapters of awesome are coming up. :D

Their phone flirting is super cute, by the way - usually flirting over the phone is awkward and just blah!, but that's not so when you write it. How do you do that? They have some of the best interactions too and I'm always looking forward to what will happen next with and between them. I am a little disappointed that they couldn't interact face-to-face again, but honestly it probably worked out better that way for the storyline.

Her brother is quickly becoming one of my favorite side(?) characters, even though he does have a habit of interrupting at the most inopportune times. -_- He's somehow both loveable and annoying... I still can't decide if he should get smacked over the head or crushed in a somewhat too tight hug full of overzealous love...

On another line, - completely ignoring the so very odd previous one written above -, I really feel bad for Takeshi - being a hitman has got to be the biggest contradiction to his usual upbeat personality and outlook. Plus, he went out of his way to see her and she wasn't there; that coupled with Camilla's advice, while heartfelt and given in great kindness, was so not what he needed to hear while on that particular job. Poor, poor Takeshi. I really hope things look up for him soon.

Take care!
FallenAngelItachi chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Woooow; that'd been a long wait! Thank Go you posted on your tumblr. But, as always I loved it. Camilla and Takeshi are quite fun to watch them banter. And Takeshi, he's so precious; he makes me smile every single time. It's how he's so sweet to this girl and unabashed even if he's technically sometimes blushing. It gives the feeling it just writes itself, because it seems everything about them is natural. Dunno if it actually troubles you or not but it doesn't look it.
alpacalanche chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
YAYZ U I'm not a big Yamamoto fan but this is quite interesting.. XD I love Camilla's personality :3 And I love when Yamamoto and Camilla talk 'cause they have funny convos. teeheeee
And their friendly banter its just so flipping cute!
Can't wait for "Summer Tease" to get started! W
YouDon'tKnowMe1306 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
thank GOD you came back!
Lemontea-addict chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Damnit. I honestly thought that if i gave fanfiction a rest for awhile, i would come across more chapters to your story the next time i go on. Ah well. Ppl get busy. But seriously though, Im liking the way its going with takeshi and camilla. Although im skeptical about your ending note. Why do i get the feeling... Nope i want type another word. Im just gonna have to suck it up and wait this out. Hah. Gah i hate suspense sometimes.
JineteHielo chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
That was such a sweet chapter, having just missed her. I'll just wait paitiently for the next chapter, take your time.
Lemontea-addict chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
i love Takeshi. He's a little bit of everything a woman could ever want in a man. compassionate, caring... attentive, but still... a dominate man. he is just begging to be in a lemon for all the otaku fans to write/fantasize about. love. love. love.

can't wait to read more. i hope this story will have an ending and not a discontinuation. i would be devastated. the story itself is not so much into detail but thats a good thing! You don't give away important ones and you keep the readers in suspense. I cannot predict what will happen and how the OC will play into this but i can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the great work.
Zecrea chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I always find myself enjoying your stories as you have this flair in writing real, fleshed out characters. You've gotten someone like me, who isn't that much of a Yamamoto fan, quite hooked in this story.

I've been following your 'Nature of The Beast' story for quite awhile now, so when you finished it, (nice epilogue by the way) I jumped into your profile to check for the sequel. In a sense, I did find a sequel, I guess. Haha.
TheSapphireRose chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I love Yamamoto and I think you characterized him very well. It's true we didn't see much TYL Yamamoto in the series so it could be difficult but I think you did a good job. I hope you update this soon!