Reviews for Nobody Knows Me Like You Do
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I know this isn't your usual pairing, but wow did you ever do a terrific job! :D
Martha chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This was amazing! I love McChapel 3 Thanks for sharing.
MyMadness chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Nothing short of a delight. A well written, beautifully paced, sumptuous delight.
trekkfan chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I loved this story. Chapel is smart, strong and sassy. McCoy is conflicted, sarcastic and insecure. Yesss!
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Not bad for a first time McCoy/Chapel fic. Jealously would be a good reason why there was so much tension between McCoy and Spock. I am glad that I am not the only one who thought that Kirk acted like an ass for much of the movie. It's probably why it didn't go over as well, but let's face it, Kirk was an Admiral and very few aren't asses, especially when they are trying to take their former command back. I thought his treatment of Decker was deplorable. He informed Scotty before Decker? Then, when his girlfriend/shrink is trying to clamor aboard and the transport goes wrong, he takes over? And then he tells Rand that it's not her fault the transport failed. He didn't look all that upset when told Sonak and girlfriend Ciani didn't make it. We won't go in to the events of the wormhole. I wish though, that you would have put a slash warning on this. While I don't mind slash, I would like to be informed before I start reading. I can't help but chuckle when I recall what Roddenberry wrote in the novelization for the movie.

"I was never aware of this lovers rumor, although I have been told that Spock encountered it several times. Apparently he had always dismissed it with his characteristic lifting of his right eyebrow which usually connoted some combination of surprise, disbelief, and/or annoyance."

Thanks for the submission. Oh, by the way, the actress we were talking about made mention that she had reviewed all three seasons of TOS for her part in the movie. To me, that indicates that she will be playing Chapel. I hope she does a good job.
sophiedog chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Love this, love this, love this!

You made the pairing believable with McCoy's explanation of how he always felt. You also give us so many insights into McCoy's psyche and why he behaves the way he does. Very credible.

Lots of fun. Thank you.
murphycat chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This is an extremely well written story. I can't see the pairing because they seem too much like family to me, always have. McCoy has always looked out for her, and they just seem too good friends for it to be more (I know, I did this once). But the story itself is believeable and very well written. The ackwardness that McCoy displays trying to "court" Christine is exactly how I think he would be. And CC is strong and no wimp. I like how she calls out Kirk for his bullsh*t. Good story.
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Not a pairing I'd normally buy in TOS, but you make it work wonderfully. It's a very character driven piece, and fills in some interesting details about Bones and Chapel. Loved it.
LilahKat chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Definitely not my normal cuppa - but you made it believable. Awesome as normal.