Reviews for Captivated - Story 2 in the Unbreakable Series
wolfs rain lover123 chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
I can't wait!
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 26 . 6/1/2013
Please post the third story soon
Can't wait to read it
Athene chapter 26 . 5/24/2013
Ok I have to write this, now :]
After reading the whole story over again (Both parts) I can't help myself but trying to motivate you to upload the beginnings of part III. It would be a shame to not do it, you know. Or did I miss the memo that says it was uploaded somewhere else? I know that there are times when everything you have going on is more important than feeding grownup escapists with stories, so please don't feel pushed. I just wanted to let you know that there are still people out there who look forward to it :]
Best,
Athene
Guest chapter 26 . 4/3/2013
Love this story and cannot wait for the next one. It's nice to see Steve heading for a real relationship and showing his soft side with a four year old toddler.
francis2 chapter 26 . 2/27/2013
Love this. I'm looking forward to the next story.
francis2 chapter 25 . 2/27/2013
Poor Julia, this was hard for her.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
They are really good, they found out it was Tony. Now I hope they can solve the case without Julia getting into danger.
lynnrxgal chapter 26 . 2/26/2013
Great story! So glad that you are continuing it!
Athene chapter 26 . 2/26/2013
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, we're done!
Nice chapter. Ending the strings of the current case, opening some new topics for the next story. Very nicely done indeed!
Andy IS to cute for his own good, really. I hope he's able to stay this bright excited kid for some time. And I am definitely tuned for the next story. Three weeks are HARSH. But I will manage I have to.
So this is basically set at the end of season two, right? I am so excited if you will build in Doris then. Mhhh excitement in the air.
Thank you for writing this story! Though chapters are short they are well written and the whole story is well thought through. I enjoy following it and more than once, the new chapter here brightened my day ;] Looking forward to part three!
See you then
Athene
brandtfan chapter 25 . 2/22/2013
Very nicely done. I usually find it hard to really get into stories with Steve/OC, but you had me for sure! At the end of 24, I audibly gasped when he realized it was Julia lying there. Will there be a story 3?
Athene chapter 25 . 2/13/2013
Oh sorry for not reviewing Chap 24!
I will try to make an extra good one for this :]
First "Julia, honey" caused me to squeal both times I read it over :D How cute can one super SEAL be?
I am sorry, but I am not sure what you mean by "steve-dreamy". This is a really good end-of-episode scene and I guess in those scenes don't give too much space for big romance scenes (in case you like to keep the niveau up and not get on the cheesy side, which I am all for). I would really like to know what is in that text!
I also like how Steve is indecisive about helping Jules or getting to the team. I think he can't reflect this in the very moment because he is still in that "aneurism-face-bust-the-bad-guy"-working mode but I do look forward to the moment he realises HOW out of place that is for him xD
And of course I am completely with him on the side for "Too many secrets". I hope the last chapter will bring at least some of the answers. And of course I desperately hope that you will continue with both of them! You can't leave us hanging there!
Please :]?
So once again I can only say: Fine work there :] Looking forward to more
Cokie316 chapter 25 . 2/13/2013
not a smart move, Julia... going there without telling Steve. He's not going to be happy. Sorry she lost her friend Tony, but I didn't trust that guy from the beginning! Waiting to see the closure of all this. :)
Cokie316 chapter 24 . 2/8/2013
Steve glared at Danny, interrupting him. "No, I don't. And you don't either."

I love that line. Steve is SO sure... with a little niggling uncertainty thrown in, but he tells Danny they are *both* sure.

Great chapter. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 2/2/2013
Still love this story, especially as their relationship is so complicated, because her past and the case are messing with them.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/2/2013