Reviews for Unloved?
Olivia T.Echidna chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I keep reading his over and over because its so epic
RainGoddess2040 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That gave me feels, but I already have tons of Knux feels anyway.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
D'awww! This was too cute :3
Fordkid101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Hey wow I really like your one-shot story during the Metirex saga of Sonic X, the one thing that surprised me, is when Knuckles actually cried. That's so cool when Sonic decided to give Knuckles a great big hug, for the first time. I wish that you can continue this story, and make a multi-chaptored story. I also would like to read a dragon booster story that's kinda simaler to this one. Ok but I'm gunna give you a starting idea for your new dragon booster story. Alright, so here goes, ok so get this, what if Beau is feeling the same way like Knuckles has, only this time it's about even though humans and dragons alike do love the fact that he is the dragon of legend, he still kinda doubts that in certain case they really don't like him for who he really is on the inside. So can you try to write the dragon booster story?
iammemyself chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Very good, very in-character, and except maybe for the hugging bit I can totally imagine an episode of Sonic X going like that. Then again, Sonic's known for doing the unexpected, so who knows.
All in all, excellent work.
Super-sonic Iblish chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Here's another one for my favs! I loved this story so much, it's so sweet! Sonic is a great older brother-type figure, which I love! :3 Also, all the characters were very well in character. I'd rate this story 8/10! Keep on writing!