Reviews for See You Again
justpixlexia chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
You're drabbles are excellent! I LOVE THEM! But I just read #7...and now I feel like a complete idiot for never making the connection that Ralph reacted to Vaneollpe being pushed in the mud because HE was also repeatedly pushed in the mud! lol that is absolutely brilliant! LOVE IT!5 and #12 nearly made me cry lol)
BandGeek727 chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
What a pleasant surprise, seeing this updated!

"Tough Choices" was my favorite of this lot. Just oozed with Ralph/Vanellope friendship and goodness. You capture the love they have for each other and the desperation of that moment so well.

"Phantom" actually gave me chills. For some reason it took me a while to realize who they were talking about, but when I did...
Bookworm Gal chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Awesome work. I still absolutely love this and hope to see more in the future. Good luck.
Sounddrive chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
The one where it mentioned Fix It Felix Jr. was unplugged, I started to tear up. Geez!

My favorite had got to be the last one. :D
Dixie Darlin chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
The one with Felix and Ralph being gone made me sad :( I think this one and the one you wrote where King Candybug is telling Ralph that they aren't that much different from each other are my favorites though.
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
My heart shattered at 27. Just...*sob*
Otherwise it was beautiful!
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
Brover 9000 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
please make it were Ralph adopts Vanellope because them as father and daughter are just so cute and mange Feilx giving advised to Ralph.
m chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
merci
m chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
pouvez vous en faire avec mon oc ? si oui je vous l'envoie !
m chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
j'adore ! faites en plus sur king candy et sour bill ! merci !
thestubb chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Ha! 100th review!

I love these. Ugh. They're so adorable and sweet and sad and happy and FEELY. I love them.
QueenOfDragons2 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
I can't get enough! I wish there were more!
Burnbee chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
MORE PLEASE!
Saphirabrightscale chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
All so cute
Grumpy Old Snake chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Oh, but I loved his cybug design. It was so prettyyy :D Well, not pretty, as such, but the way it moved was entrancing. And wonderfully suited for a creepy, end-game villain/final boss type thing. Anyways, quite interesting drabbles you have so far!