Reviews for Home Is Where The Heart Is
WhiteTree chapter 4 . 2/3
Please write again soon! I know you haven't written in several years, so either you've lost all interest in this story or your life doesn't work around fanfiction any more, (and that's perfectly fine and understandable) but if you think no one reads your story, you are WRONG. I love it, and I can't wait to find out what happens to your delightful characters.
scgirl-317 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Woohoo! I knew you hadn't given this one up!

Thank you for the fluff warning, so I was able to have a lint brush handy. XD My particular soft spot for Archie is looking forward to when all the boys and their wives will be under the same roof. Can't wait to see how Maria interacts with the girls...
MoxyMuse chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Loving chapters 2 & 3. I'm still pondering the sci-if element of chapter 1, but I do think that Carmen is perfectly evil. Well done! I keep imagining all the million twists and turns this story could take. And can't wait to see what happens with Maria. She's sweet but I dare say out of her element. I think it would be splendid for the plot to twist, lending a love triangle of sorts between her and the guy Carmen sends out. Maybe she goes back instead of Lottie? What would Carmen do then? Oh my!
Eldri chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Hey
Now after I've read Reconciliation and those three chapters I'm a really, really big fan of this story.
Please, please, please continue soon!
I mean... just... Lottie is pregnant and is the one to go back to her time! No, no, no, no! This oughtn't happen! (She shouldn'T be separated from Wellard anyways, they're too cute for that.)
So, please continue! *puppy face*
AmSaja chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Yay! An update! :) thank you!
scgirl-317 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Aw, I love these girls! Indomitable! I can imagine Cat having some issues with the inactivity of the gentry. Acting is such a perfect occupation for Amy. And sweet Lottie, so willing to be of some use. Can't wait for the next chapter, which I'm hoping will bring the homecomings? Looking forward to Wellard's reaction to Lottie being pregnant! XD
Gollum4077 chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Huzzah! Hornblower is back! (insert lame protagonist surname joke here)

Wow, all of them married two years and no kids yet? These people, really...
It'll be interesting to see how the girls go meeting Maria. Good to see our fantastic four officers back again, too cute.

And gotta love the anticipation of war against the boring-ness of peacetime. Them old Europeans, classic. Just like when Clayton died, move straight onto upcoming war. Boom.

Until Chapter 3!
G.
Gollum4077 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Back again, I see dear Lady!

Love it, love it, LOVE it! I know how much you're into 18th and 19th Century, and the Preface sets it up well. All three happily married and such, how exciting!

Now, to this Carmen woman. I am intrigued and frightened already. What are you planning, your evilness? Don't take the girls away! Noooo-hohoho! Trying to figure out how the men would react to having some crazy(er) modern woman trooping in to ruin things. I eagerly await more.

All the best,
G.
Define X chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Oh, this put a smile on my face! I really, reeeally missed these guys, and I don't think I realized how much until I (finally) sat down to read this. I loved it! More please. ;)
See, now that you're writing again, it'll inspire me to get off my butt and write. :)
PrairieWinds chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Okay, great chapter! It's so good to see all (nearly) of our boys happy. Can't wait for your update and some Wellard/Lottie fluff!
scgirl-317 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
WOOHOO! I knew you wouldn't let me down! I'm so glad to see this fic taking off again. Ah, Christmas with the Navy boys. How much fun! Looking forward to what you have planned!
Owlkin chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
0_0 Not Lottie. Not the baby!
AmSaja chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Please update *hopeful smile*
AmSaja chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Please update...
I really enjoyed your last story...
Define X chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Ah, I love it, of course. :) Not ridiculous at all - just good sci-fi. :) I can't wait to see our girls!

One thing - I think your male character's name switched from Trent to Connor somewhere near the end... Did I miss something? O.o

I hope to read more soon! (Though I'm not one to talk... *ashamed*)