Reviews for Home Is Where The Heart Is
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Please continue Erin and Trent's story!
Anna chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Wonderful! Please please please keep writing! You're so good
scgirl-317 chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Ah, updates! Quite a yummy thing for this fic!

I have no trouble imagining each of the girls in their pre-Christmas ordeals. Cat's ever the perfectionist, so of course she'd be obsessing over every detail. Amy is a flirt at heart, and I imagine she derives great pleasure from pushing Bush's buttons. As for Lottie and Wellard... Good lord, that boy is dense. Lottie's gonna have to tell him, because the fact that she's pregnant will never occur to him, the sweet idiot.
MoxyMuse chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Please continue! I need to know what happens next! Do they kidnap Lotti? Does Trent decide to stay in HH reality? Does he fall in love with Kennedy's sister or Mariah? Will Carmen come through and catch the attention of captain jack sparrow? What will happen to everyone else? And will we get a little Horatio action this time around? Inquiring minds need to know!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
This is incredible! Please pleasr please finish the story!
Anna chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This is so good! But please please please finish it! I really want to know what happens! Don't leave us all hanging!
Anna chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
This is amazing! Please hurry up and write more!
scgirl-317 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
You updated! *glomps* Yay! I would have reviewed sooner, but I'm following another fic with almost the same name, and I got the two mixed up...

Ah, the intrigue begins! I will be fascinated to see how the recon group attempts to bring Lottie back. At least gags and rope haven't been suggested. Anyway, their efforts are for naught, since Lottie will never leave Wellard... will she?
Eldri chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Update! Yay!
Aw, man, I want to know what's going on next! And I'm glad you're so determined.
Love the chapter.
Anna chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Please hurry! I need to know what happens!
WhiteTree chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Please write again soon! I know you haven't written in several years, so either you've lost all interest in this story or your life doesn't work around fanfiction any more, (and that's perfectly fine and understandable) but if you think no one reads your story, you are WRONG. I love it, and I can't wait to find out what happens to your delightful characters.
scgirl-317 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Woohoo! I knew you hadn't given this one up!

Thank you for the fluff warning, so I was able to have a lint brush handy. XD My particular soft spot for Archie is looking forward to when all the boys and their wives will be under the same roof. Can't wait to see how Maria interacts with the girls...
MoxyMuse chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Loving chapters 2 & 3. I'm still pondering the sci-if element of chapter 1, but I do think that Carmen is perfectly evil. Well done! I keep imagining all the million twists and turns this story could take. And can't wait to see what happens with Maria. She's sweet but I dare say out of her element. I think it would be splendid for the plot to twist, lending a love triangle of sorts between her and the guy Carmen sends out. Maybe she goes back instead of Lottie? What would Carmen do then? Oh my!
Eldri chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Now after I've read Reconciliation and those three chapters I'm a really, really big fan of this story.
Please, please, please continue soon!
I mean... just... Lottie is pregnant and is the one to go back to her time! No, no, no, no! This oughtn't happen! (She shouldn'T be separated from Wellard anyways, they're too cute for that.)
So, please continue! *puppy face*
AmSaja chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Yay! An update! :) thank you!