Reviews for Forbidden Gifts
Please update again soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
QueenLyssa chapter 24 . 1/26
ok so I wasn't really sure how this would turn out when I saw the description but I LOVED it! but its been over a year since you updated...have you abandoned it or did you change the continuation into another story? Would love to find out what happens to Zamin's people, how they get rid of the acid dragon, what about David?
One-wiTHOut-sOul chapter 24 . 1/18
Such a brilliant story! I loved every bit of it. Obviously two yearsr have passed since its last update so I can only assume that this story is either on haitus or abandoned. Whatever it is, I still found it a pleasure to read this and if you ever decide to return, I shall be awaiting the next chapter. Thank you for writing! :)
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 24 . 1/6
So two days ago one of my fans posted about this story on my Facebook group. I was intrigued by the idea of a Shaw pairing with an Engineer. I had never considered such a pairing before. It intrigued me enough to get me to read the first chapter just to see how the pairing would be set up instead of adding it to my list of recs for later reading. Boy was I surprised when I couldn't stop. I read more than half the story in that first day and probably would have finished it the next if not for having to go back to work. The story was very addicting.

You have done an amazing job of weaving a back story for the Engineer's people. I love your introduction of technologies. Even though it seems you have abandoned the story I am still glad to have read it. I will be recommending it to my other fans. It was a very enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing.
SEEKER452 chapter 1 . 1/4
THANK YOU THANK YOU KEEP IT UP BEST THE I HAVE READ in months i what to rewatch the Prometheus movie so i download it and rewatch it and saw how the Engineer look at Shaw and though it was love at first look so i check to see if there any pairing and found this one thanks again man keep it up please update
Shaw/Engineer
Blood Shifter2 chapter 24 . 12/10/2014
i'm having so much fun with this story. can't wait to see what happens next. keep up the good work. update soon please.
Clear as Mud chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
You are without a doubt one of the best authors to have ever graced this site. Your work is absolutely stunning, beautifully crafted to convey emotionally rich interactions, and, perhaps best of all, clearly based on extensive, thoughtful research. The effort you put into each chapter is superb. Thank you for your dedication to excellent writing, and I can't wait to see an update! )
Kyokkou chapter 24 . 11/18/2014
Holy hell.. your writing is -amazing-. I hope you'll continue, when you get the time for it that is. c:
Sinvisigoth chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
I do hope you'll still add to this story at some point. Just in case you don't, though, I shall research various ways of overdosing on pancakes so I can say goodbye to a cruel world without any more of this story in it if needs be *sob* ;)
Sinvisigoth chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
Oh god oh god please just let it be that everyone just changed to a different frequency or upgraded equipment and that he's not all alone and the last of his kind :O
Sinvisigoth chapter 21 . 10/21/2014
I absolutely do not need a tissue after all that...nope...*sniff*...not at all...
Sinvisigoth chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Well damn...bonus points to Zamin for being double fuckawesome and gentlemanly.
Sinvisigoth chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Man that's a lot to pack into one chapter. I love the idea of the medicine occasionally making the patient immortal, as a side effect. that's kinda genius, and subtle.
Sinvisigoth chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Nuhuh keep going :D
Sinvisigoth chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Damn this is amazing. I love Zamin, he's quite a dude. I think his people only having explored the universe for fifty thousand years doesn't track, though, given the millions of light years between even stars 'close' to each other; fifty million years would make more sense, even with near light speed drives.