Reviews for Forbidden Gifts
sharpestsatire chapter 24 . 1/8
This is... incredible. The amount of detail and reason behind this is amazing. And the culture and explanations for why they act certain ways— like, it's truly impressive. How much more are you planning on writing? Is this going to be a series or just a single chaptered story here?

I really enjoy this and hope you update soon! :)
LilLinkGirl chapter 24 . 12/31/2017
Soooo no finish?
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 24 . 12/3/2017
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 20 . 12/2/2017
OMygosh yes THAT WAS WORTH THE WAIT(Well, wait in chapters.)
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 19 . 12/2/2017
Omygosh, Zamin & Elizabeth's couply moments were so cute! I wish I could see it in actual motion! That would have been a sight! :
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 17 . 12/2/2017
I like Zamin but can I say one thing... He's being a little bitch right now.
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 13 . 12/2/2017
That was fuckin sad. ;-; I'm looking forward to the makeup.
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 11 . 12/2/2017
Damn, I thought he was gonna get horny which would have been really awkward but he actually observed the feelings instead of the doing. That made me feel so happy, especially what his last sentence was. :')))
Guest chapter 24 . 11/11/2017
I just read this in one sitting. You are a very talented writer. I hope you decide to continue with this story.
Anon chapter 24 . 10/24/2017
Tell me where to buy your book. This fanic is one of the best I've read. Love it even if you never come back to it please share more of your writing with the world.
Tinie nyny chapter 14 . 9/25/2017
How old are you? I'm in love with your intelligence.
Tinie nyny chapter 12 . 9/25/2017
The fuck? Wetland this son of the bitch
Tinie nyny chapter 11 . 9/24/2017
This chapter was very beautiful. I was thinking about my own experience and now I have tears in my eyes. She deserves better, I deserve better. I hope to find my Zamin too.
Tinie nyny chapter 6 . 9/23/2017
Woah I'm totally hocked! This is good. Pretty good.
xXWhoWantsToKnowXx chapter 24 . 9/15/2017
Please continue this story, I'm early hoping it hasn't been abandoned. It's amazingly written.