Reviews for Forbidden Gifts
SpaceWarriorLV223 chapter 1 . 7/11
Ready this story 4 times over the last year. No joke. I neeeed to read the ending to this it’s just incredible!
OMG!
This is such a great story!
Will you consider continuing it!
Skyrere chapter 24 . 6/28
wow. took me a few days to read everything.
now I am so into this story that I am going to be eager for the next chapters.
:D
you are fantastic.
thank you for your precision.
Thank you for your passion!
Thank you for this story.
Skyrere chapter 15 . 6/28
everyone has angst occasionally. He would not be so relatable if he didn't. LOL
I love how you incorporated a quote from one of the marines from Aliens in the last part of this chapter. XD
well done.
Skyrere chapter 13 . 6/28
This continues to be a wonderfully written story.
I love it.
I wish I could adequately detail what I love about it and why it is as good as I feel it is, but I am an empath, not an engineer. :D
Thank you for bringing this to life for me.
wonderful.
Skyrere chapter 10 . 6/28
I am loving this.
:D
Skyrere chapter 6 . 6/27
somebody stop you? oh hell no!
alphalima1980 chapter 5 . 5/22
Yeah, I compared the urns with the Phytos, the jar in which Pandora's box is based. Containing all evls but also I think Pandora's box was a weapon, tested in the city where pandora lived, with the uttermost purpose of use it later, during the flood. Genesis 7:21 stated that all animal life perished along with humans. (so similar to your Zal) but also similar to another mythical weapon: The Pashupatastra, which invokes a large number of demons and must never be used or could destroy the universe. Pretty like the urns, didn't? Pashupatastra is trowed by a Bow (the ships)...
alphalima1980 chapter 3 . 5/22
Wonderful. I'd like the ancient astronaut approach. Many of your ideas are similar to ones I have, when you mentioned Hermes and the Lyre I was excited. Actually the Lyre play arelevant part in my story Prometheus: New discovery. I'llkeep reading yours...
sharpestsatire chapter 24 . 1/8
This is... incredible. The amount of detail and reason behind this is amazing. And the culture and explanations for why they act certain ways— like, it's truly impressive. How much more are you planning on writing? Is this going to be a series or just a single chaptered story here?

I really enjoy this and hope you update soon! :)
LilLinkGirl chapter 24 . 12/31/2017
Soooo no finish?
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 24 . 12/3/2017
Ummmmm I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 20 . 12/2/2017
OMygosh yes THAT WAS WORTH THE WAIT(Well, wait in chapters.)
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 19 . 12/2/2017
Omygosh, Zamin & Elizabeth's couply moments were so cute! I wish I could see it in actual motion! That would have been a sight! :
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 17 . 12/2/2017
I like Zamin but can I say one thing... He's being a little bitch right now.