Reviews for Forbidden Gifts
ArynRipley chapter 24 . 5/7
I really hope that you didn't forgot about this story because it is beyond amazing (still ... I just dig Chapter 20 - still my favorite)! Your style in writing is extremely smooth and the way you build up the story is also very, very good. Again: I really hope you continue this amazing story.
Fantastic! More and more, please!
Atarashii Tanjou chapter 15 . 2/18
"We're on the express lift to Irkalla! Going DOWN!" That has to be one of my favorite lines from your story thus far. And, unfortunately, based on the date of the last update, another one probably isn't going to happen.
In any case, I wish you the best and good health to you, and I will cling to this story distantly until such time as it is either deleted entirely, or, against all odds, another update notification graces my inbox. :)
jejcjs chapter 24 . 2/7
Hi! I was wondering if you were going to continue with this awesome story? Regards,
More chapters pleaaaasssse!
MercyShadow chapter 24 . 12/18/2015
Sooo...

I happened to find this story a while back on Archive of our own. And honestly even after 3 years, I still love coming back and re-reading it. Though I will admit, I wish you'd come back and finish this. I'd love to see where it goes and how the relationships you've already constructed will evolve.

For a Prometheus fanfiction, it's really very good and it will always remain one of my favorites where it's Shaw/OC. (I will eternally ship Shaw with David though.. :3 They're just so cute together.)

Now for my Impatients to shine... PPPPPLLLLEEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE COME BACK AND FINISH! ITS BEEN WAY TO LONG SINCE YOUR LAST UPDATE. ;~;
KatieAnne1308 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
This is hands down, far and away the very best Prometheus fic out there. It is also my personal favorite because things just go hos I want them to! I made an account here just to leave this review on the off-chance that, after nearly three years, the author would maybe be inspired to finish this wonderful tale. Thank you for what you've given us!
TheArticunoHunter chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I know it's been almost three years, but is there any hope of this being updated? This is hands down of the the best fanfictions I've ever read, and I would love to see the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Will you update this any time soon?
tara4131945 chapter 24 . 9/11/2015
could you please finish the story i love it :D
Guest chapter 24 . 8/21/2015
This is brilliant, I've been having a lot of sleepless nights because I couldn't stop reading this. Please write more! :-D
Guest chapter 24 . 8/1/2015
Please update it has been three years since the last update. Hope you update soon.
XRaiderV1 chapter 24 . 7/29/2015
very well done..once I picked this up, I didnt set it down til I got to the end of this chapter.

Obi1Nemogbr chapter 24 . 7/8/2015
I hope you update sometime. All the best.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 22 . 7/8/2015
Since this is an Alternative Universe, perhaps the Human Vickers gets enough of a warning. Canon verse wouldn't have given her enough time.