Reviews for Forbidden Gifts
Tinie nyny chapter 11 . 23m
This chapter was very beautiful. I was thinking about my own experience and now I have tears in my eyes. She deserves better, I deserve better. I hope to find my Zamin too.
Tinie nyny chapter 6 . 9/23
Woah I'm totally hocked! This is good. Pretty good.
xXWhoWantsToKnowXx chapter 24 . 9/15
Please continue this story, I'm early hoping it hasn't been abandoned. It's amazingly written.
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 24 . 8/4
What happened? I hope that everything is okay and that you can finish this wonderful story.
This is a fabulous story. I know you've been really busy; but, I hope you to decide to pick it up again. You're very talented.
Hyliian chapter 24 . 6/6
This was surprisingly amazing and captivating, considering I've never stepped foot into this particular fandom before. I dearly hope the story hasn't been abandoned considering it hasn't been updated in four years, but if it has I still appreciate the ride you've taken me on and wish you the best of luck with any future endeavors. :)
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 24 . 6/1
Why is it that today I have just been finding great fics that are super creative and well written that have not been updated since 2012 or 2013? Cries into space ;-;

Seriously though I love this fix so much. Love the characters and the plot and just everything I know your muse probably went on a forever vacation and will never return, but I have hope.

Sending you lots of well wishes!
Nocturnal's Priestess chapter 24 . 5/12
I really wanna know how this story continues and ends now that I've read this. It's extremely good and I'm gonna honestly admit that I weren't expecting much from this story due to previous let downs but you've very pleasantly suprised me. Thank you
devilwoman19927 chapter 1 . 4/9
oh no.. as seems to be my luck I find a story I love and it's has happened so many times,I'm so close to giving up on fanfiction.
GOLDRAGON08 chapter 24 . 2/5
Will you ever finish this fanfic? I hope so. It's one of the best I'vr read.
Bibliophile63 chapter 24 . 2/1
I really enjoyed reading this and loved immersing myself in your wonderful writing. I hope that you will finish it one day :-)
Mrs Sorbo chapter 24 . 1/18
Amazing, like really holy shit incredible. So much complexity but and different story arcs that go beyond Prometheus.
Just really wonderful work of a very skilled writer, damn well done. I look forward to any further updates... and in the meantime will search for any other work completed.

ArynRipley chapter 24 . 5/7/2016
I really hope that you didn't forgot about this story because it is beyond amazing (still ... I just dig Chapter 20 - still my favorite)! Your style in writing is extremely smooth and the way you build up the story is also very, very good. Again: I really hope you continue this amazing story.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/20/2016
Fantastic! More and more, please!
Atarashii Tanjou chapter 15 . 2/18/2016
"We're on the express lift to Irkalla! Going DOWN!" That has to be one of my favorite lines from your story thus far. And, unfortunately, based on the date of the last update, another one probably isn't going to happen.
In any case, I wish you the best and good health to you, and I will cling to this story distantly until such time as it is either deleted entirely, or, against all odds, another update notification graces my inbox. :)