Reviews for Forbidden Gifts
Inquisitor Nightingale chapter 24 . 5/12
I really wanna know how this story continues and ends now that I've read this. It's extremely good and I'm gonna honestly admit that I weren't expecting much from this story due to previous let downs but you've very pleasantly suprised me. Thank you
devilwoman19927 chapter 1 . 4/9
oh no.. as seems to be my luck I find a story I love and it's has happened so many times,I'm so close to giving up on fanfiction.
GOLDRAGON08 chapter 24 . 2/5
Will you ever finish this fanfic? I hope so. It's one of the best I'vr read.
Bibliophile63 chapter 24 . 2/1
I really enjoyed reading this and loved immersing myself in your wonderful writing. I hope that you will finish it one day :-)
Mrs Sorbo chapter 24 . 1/18
Amazing, like really holy shit incredible. So much complexity but and different story arcs that go beyond Prometheus.
Just really wonderful work of a very skilled writer, damn well done. I look forward to any further updates... and in the meantime will search for any other work completed.

ArynRipley chapter 24 . 5/7/2016
I really hope that you didn't forgot about this story because it is beyond amazing (still ... I just dig Chapter 20 - still my favorite)! Your style in writing is extremely smooth and the way you build up the story is also very, very good. Again: I really hope you continue this amazing story.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/20/2016
Fantastic! More and more, please!
Atarashii Tanjou chapter 15 . 2/18/2016
"We're on the express lift to Irkalla! Going DOWN!" That has to be one of my favorite lines from your story thus far. And, unfortunately, based on the date of the last update, another one probably isn't going to happen.
In any case, I wish you the best and good health to you, and I will cling to this story distantly until such time as it is either deleted entirely, or, against all odds, another update notification graces my inbox. :)
jejcjs chapter 24 . 2/7/2016
Hi! I was wondering if you were going to continue with this awesome story? Regards,
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2016
More chapters pleaaaasssse!
MercyShadow chapter 24 . 12/18/2015
Sooo...

I happened to find this story a while back on Archive of our own. And honestly even after 3 years, I still love coming back and re-reading it. Though I will admit, I wish you'd come back and finish this. I'd love to see where it goes and how the relationships you've already constructed will evolve.

For a Prometheus fanfiction, it's really very good and it will always remain one of my favorites where it's Shaw/OC. (I will eternally ship Shaw with David though.. :3 They're just so cute together.)

Now for my Impatients to shine... PPPPPLLLLEEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE COME BACK AND FINISH! ITS BEEN WAY TO LONG SINCE YOUR LAST UPDATE. ;~;
KatieAnne1308 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
This is hands down, far and away the very best Prometheus fic out there. It is also my personal favorite because things just go hos I want them to! I made an account here just to leave this review on the off-chance that, after nearly three years, the author would maybe be inspired to finish this wonderful tale. Thank you for what you've given us!
TheArticunoHunter chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I know it's been almost three years, but is there any hope of this being updated? This is hands down of the the best fanfictions I've ever read, and I would love to see the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Will you update this any time soon?
tara4131945 chapter 24 . 9/11/2015
could you please finish the story i love it :D