Reviews for Forbidden Gifts
Slytherson chapter 24 . 4/13
they should totally blow up that whole nest so the zal can use or continue to use it!
Hercules8 chapter 12 . 4/8
I am seriously loving you right now! You fix the goof up that Ridley made in film about the Engineer's DNA being the same as humans. My older brother and Father said that was impossible because the Engineers evolved in a different environment than humans and had a different appearance so their DNA sequence would be different and not used the same sequences. They could have similar genes but not the exactly same DNA. Thank you so much for correcting this in your story, you're the BEST! :D
Hercules8 chapter 8 . 4/8
Thanks for the amazing information about subterranean bacteria and other cool facts!
Hercules8 chapter 7 . 4/8
I'm loving your story right now! It's really good! :D
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 4/8
Thank you for making some sense from that horrible film that is 'Prometheus, 2012. Also great way of fitting in the Aliens into this story. I'm really happy about that, Thank you! :)
Please update again soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
QueenLyssa chapter 24 . 1/26
ok so I wasn't really sure how this would turn out when I saw the description but I LOVED it! but its been over a year since you updated...have you abandoned it or did you change the continuation into another story? Would love to find out what happens to Zamin's people, how they get rid of the acid dragon, what about David?
One-wiTHOut-sOul chapter 24 . 1/18
Such a brilliant story! I loved every bit of it. Obviously two yearsr have passed since its last update so I can only assume that this story is either on haitus or abandoned. Whatever it is, I still found it a pleasure to read this and if you ever decide to return, I shall be awaiting the next chapter. Thank you for writing! :)
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 24 . 1/6
So two days ago one of my fans posted about this story on my Facebook group. I was intrigued by the idea of a Shaw pairing with an Engineer. I had never considered such a pairing before. It intrigued me enough to get me to read the first chapter just to see how the pairing would be set up instead of adding it to my list of recs for later reading. Boy was I surprised when I couldn't stop. I read more than half the story in that first day and probably would have finished it the next if not for having to go back to work. The story was very addicting.

You have done an amazing job of weaving a back story for the Engineer's people. I love your introduction of technologies. Even though it seems you have abandoned the story I am still glad to have read it. I will be recommending it to my other fans. It was a very enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing.
SEEKER452 chapter 1 . 1/4
THANK YOU THANK YOU KEEP IT UP BEST THE I HAVE READ in months i what to rewatch the Prometheus movie so i download it and rewatch it and saw how the Engineer look at Shaw and though it was love at first look so i check to see if there any pairing and found this one thanks again man keep it up please update
Shaw/Engineer
Blood Shifter2 chapter 24 . 12/10/2014
i'm having so much fun with this story. can't wait to see what happens next. keep up the good work. update soon please.
Clear as Mud chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
You are without a doubt one of the best authors to have ever graced this site. Your work is absolutely stunning, beautifully crafted to convey emotionally rich interactions, and, perhaps best of all, clearly based on extensive, thoughtful research. The effort you put into each chapter is superb. Thank you for your dedication to excellent writing, and I can't wait to see an update! )
Kyokkou chapter 24 . 11/18/2014
Holy hell.. your writing is -amazing-. I hope you'll continue, when you get the time for it that is. c:
Sinvisigoth chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
I do hope you'll still add to this story at some point. Just in case you don't, though, I shall research various ways of overdosing on pancakes so I can say goodbye to a cruel world without any more of this story in it if needs be *sob* ;)
Sinvisigoth chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
Oh god oh god please just let it be that everyone just changed to a different frequency or upgraded equipment and that he's not all alone and the last of his kind :O