Reviews for Up Close
Paladin Nox chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Awesome. Hope to read more soon. Thanks for sharing
Isabella chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Awww! I love that the D.A members help deliver the letter.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
This is so cute! Please write more Harry/Pansy!
LuvsReadingForever chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
I completely cracked up laughing when Snape said "No you Dunderhead" Ahahahahahaha! :)
I'm sure I can live with Dark/Weird/Emotional, Seems quite interesting to be honest.
Can't wait for the next update! :)
R.A. Draylin chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Aw! I loved it, and the direction you took it in! I also liked the "siriusly"... I really can't wait to read more!
Triforce Guardian chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
I do like it when Snape has a chance to redeem himself as a character. I thought the way Rowling did it in the books was kind of sloppy, since he didn't really prove himself to be deserving of forgiveness. I mean, he is about ready to take his dying breath, and what does he ask? "Harry, please forgive me for what I had been"? No, it's "Let me look into your eyes." Even til his last breath, everything he did was for a teenage crush he had on Harry's mother, not because he ever cared for Harry. Seeing him here and finally acknowledge that he was always in the wrong, without anything forcing him to say it, is rather refreshing to see. Good job!
HeartsGlow chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
This chapter started sweet and turned hilarious! Love the ending of the chapter.
qwsdcv chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Siriusly, woo!
Haha, just as good as all the other chapters, and that's saying something :)
karma-black chapter 6 . 2/12/2013

I would love to see what happens next! So i hope you can continue it soon :D
XOXO Karla
R.A. Draylin chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
I'm okay with dark/weird/emotional :D
Triforce Guardian chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Awww, this is so cute, or, at least the last several chapters that you added (though this chapter is still quite good; leads to more tension and drama that allows for the relationship to build). I'm actually so happy that you decided to continue with it. Each chapter feels like another little one-shot that has an overarching theme of story. Very nice.
Darth Sadist chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Dark/weird/emotional is ok as long as the main focus of this story stays on Harry/Pansy
qwsdcv chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Considering how awesome it's been so far, I think take it where you want too, it's sure to be amazing!
Shiro Tsubasa chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
I always love a good Pansy/Harry story. Looking past the OOC this is very well written and it's a nice refresher to see Harry's Slytherin side in a fanfic for something other than revenge. Looking forward to seeing how this ends up.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Honestly wished it was rated M. Pansy and Harry have to be pontencial keep going.