Reviews for An Older Sisters Love
MarionStrings chapter 4 . 5/15
Update pls. It's so nice to read.

(I was never here ;P)

(Na just kidding I was here)
Narsule chapter 4 . 1/27
I'd just like to state once again how much I've enjoyed reading this story, and I hope that we get to see more of it soon.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Thank you for the cool chapter. Surprisingly, I find that this pairing tends to be my favorite when it comes to development and expression. Just fits too well not to have something come of it.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
I almost never see anything fluffy for this series, so that would be the direction I would ask for. Would be nice for once to see things work out without lots of unnecessary drama. I have enjoyed reading this so far and can't wait to see what the next chapter holds.
InfernoKing chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
I seriously hope that you come back and continue this. All of the good Ichika and Chifuyu usually are left incomplete and I hope it isn't the same for this.
ScarlettWolf000 chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
I really I enjoy this! I hope you continue or let alone read this! Keep up the good work!
Katz chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
Most fanfics on smaller anime series are absolute garbage especially the harem ones, writers tend to be too vague or just make them lemons squeezing them for their juices worth. You have managed to do the opposite and make this into something that has an immense amount of potential, and this is written so well. I look forward to an update, good work.
rajdiangelo chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
The fourth chapter is so romantic... Wow.. Pls continue
rajdiangelo chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
I will pray to the heavens above if you update more
Autobot Rewind chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
It was great to see another chapter come out. I think you are doing a fantastic job with this. This CH 4 does seem a little rushed, but it is still good. I hope to see another real soon
YautjaOfEarth chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
I love stories that build up the romance
Your doing a really great job

Can't wait for more
Axcel chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
That was a very sweet end to the chapter.
Nutmeg Toast chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!
Zaralann chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
Wonderful!
Otaku97 chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
Even if you end the doc here I bet no one would blame you and might even praise you for ending on a high note
Damn these 4 chapters have been good