Reviews for An Older Sisters Love
bob chapter 3 . 2/12
Great story update soon
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/24
Rena Descartes would be proud.
You should continue this story best one i've read for IS actually has emotion rather than the all of a sudden spontaneous urge to fuck. It would probably be better to keep this light and fluffy because that way the story keeps its wonderful slow paced feel where in depth developement actually happens between icka and chifuyu through well written interactions that make me as a reader feel happy inside. The scene in the sea was so amazing hope to see some updates to this fic would be a waste for it to be abondoned. Sincerly matt
Vendetta1414 chapter 3 . 1/13
Please continue this story! It is fantastic!
OshiroNai chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
How bout switch every three or so chaps from fluff to story, how about it?
warrior of six blades chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Very interesting and detailed story for these two you have here. It's funny how much things can change if one says what on their heart's and minds to those they care for. Sometimes it can be for the better, but on the other hand it can only spell disaster. Making all people hesitant to let anyone know everything about us, sometimes all they know is sadly a mask. I let my friends know who I am once I feel comfortable and able to trust them with anything.

Even then though, I keep some VERY personal stuff to myself and a rare few that I trust with my dark secrets that the rest of the world has no idea even exist. Though I assume everyone is like that deep down, because there are naturally secrets we share with a special few that mean the world to each person.

Now as for ichika's start with telling Chifuyu how he saw himself in the first chapter and why he was okay with her wearing the black bikini, good choice as it is, I find it believable for someone that was raised to be practically a ideal man in a woman's eyes. Despite several problems, like being more dense then a brick wall at times, self doubting/loathing in certain moments of his life, and reckless in his methods to protect those he cares for. Chifuyu IS the world to him, because while she is the champion of mondo gross, she raised him by herself for all those years before that.

While he is a boy barely SURVIVING I.S. academy, has FIVE girls all trying to make him choose one of them, often through violent beatings, and finally having to deal with having to represent Japan and MEN EVERYWHERE as the ONLY MALE I.S. pilot to boot... he has got a LOT on his plate with little help in sight.

Chifuyu on the other hand has to deal with the thrice damned paperwork that comes with her position in the I.S. academy. The hardcore M students that is her "adoring" fans, Ichika being in HER school as the first MALE I.S. user EVER, The five girls fighting for his attention or trying to kill him when he says/does something stupid(resulting in MORE destruction and paperwork for her.), and finally keeping Ichika safe from certain people... All in all, they got shitty luck and need a break. Them realizing certain feelings developed during these last three chapters was a good read for me. I am sorry for not doing it separately, but if you want me too, I will do the first two if you PM the request.

I do love how it went slow at first as regardless of how dense he is at times. the right girl/woman in a black bikini is something that will ALWAYS turn heads. Chifuyu happens to be one of them and a very skilled volleyball player. I also liked the little swim they had together too and Ichika's own mischievousness on Chifuyu, but still had enough heart to give her that massage anyway.

I am happy to say I am glad to see Ichika FINALLY stand up for himself against those five for a change. As well as Chifuyu's systematic steamrolling on what they did wrong with Ichika. Finally I get to the massage and bath itself. The massage and "pleasure spike" I found very interesting and somewhat believable for Chifuyu, but also a damn good hint for anyone that SOMEHOW didn't get her feelings for Ichika in this story YET... After all, she never had a romantic life before, like at all. So Ichika using five star massage techniques on her is BOUND to have an effect, plus her own feelings for him are to be considered as well.

Now for the bath, I have to say she is a wicked tease when she WANTS to be. Using a towel out of sight on poor(read: lucky) Ichika and shutting his brain down temporary amount of time. Only to realize she is in a towel, but it did make him consider more on his feelings for her once more after that whole massage thing he did for her. He is the ONLY guy alive to have touched her butt and NOT be put into a coma. Then came the bathing as he helped her wash her hair in a tranquil silence, only to get a very touching and silent want of acknowledgement on their feelings are what they hope, to give it a chance. From the look of things, I have to say they are going to give it one.

Now as for future chapters IF you continue it, I believe a story based with fighting and possible romantic entanglements would be nice to see. Maybe a FEW lemons and lime scenes would be nice. Keep up the good work, LTPugh!
nobodyreallyimportant chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Well, this is fantastic. I hope this gets updated soon, and I vote for something other than like cannon. Maybe just one or two of the more persistent girls causing trouble or something. Up to you.
Will chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
So that's the best written piece of IS fanfiction I've ever read.

I could gush over the imaculate flow, the rarity of misplaced/missing words, or how you made engaging character development while still feeling mostly in character/plausible additions to cannon if the anime was more serious, but really all I want is more to read (and maybe a lemon? just sayin...)
TwinJesters chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Oh my god.. Definitely the best Ichika x Chifuyu I have read so far (not saying the others were bad, but this has to be the best written), but personally I would appreciate it if you don't include so much sex and "dirty" stuff... (I don't know if I would be comfortable reading all the details about that.. and it would ruin my image of these two.. :c) But yea, including the 5 other girls and making Chifuyu jealous would be interesting! :D But yea, more fluff, less sex (onegai.. :C) and keep up the good work!
Fundindar chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
This story is AMAZING.

I love it soooooooo much, it's a shame there isn't more chapters written and published! I have a soft spot for this pairing, and think it is one of the greatest of all time, even if no-one else does.

That aside, whether you feel the same way as me or not, this Fic has done amazing things with it. Saying that it has done justice to the pairing would be a massive understatement, and I implore you to keep writing an publishing.

Finally, to answer your question: The action, cannon like story is good, but I have a feeling that, because it IS the cannon, it will be boring. What I AM interested in is a fluffy romance, and I never envisaged myself saying that, but I REALLY enjoyed their relationship growing.

Please continue!
Fundindar
CheifAlpha chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
This is amazing! It's well written and keeps the reader wanting more, I know it's been a while since an update but please please please update!
Xilonax Shiverflame chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
So goddamned fluffy.

More please?
Fier66 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
y u no update?! This fic is awesome as heck!

And I prefer light and fluffy. Fluffy fluffy.

Great writing and great story. Clap clap.
Vendetta1414 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
You should put in some fluff but make it seem story based, as in have Ichika and Chifuyu talk and/or think if this is alright. Also about this chapter I thought it was BEAUTIFUL. The way the two of them interacted with each other was spot on. Please continue this story, it has GREAT potential.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
If ur going to continue this I think fluffy but with strong undertones of story and conflicting morals would be a good way to go but it's ur story and I hope u continue it cause I think it's great because the way the orimuras are arguing with their morals which makes it more realistic rather than just jumping straight into it