Reviews for An Older Sisters Love
Beautiful. I can actually see it. Awesome. Great job dude
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 4 . 4/11
Love. :)
Arnob chapter 4 . 3/23
Absolutely Wonderful. If only this was a visual representation in manga or anime form, it could have been 10x better however I appreciate this Fanfic a lot as I just finished the series and I have always wanted something to happen between the two and the other bitchy girls to leave. Truly, wonderful work my friend. Hopefully I get more chapters
Very good chapter, this is turning out to be a really great story.
Zoom117 chapter 4 . 2/15
Pls next chapter
Rebmul chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
its a shame this is dead wish we could have gotten to see more
Narsule chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
It's been two years now; please do not give up on this story. Good fanfiction is hard to find, and this is definitely one of the better ones.
witchofdathomir chapter 4 . 9/1/2017
another 2 years have passed where is my chapter
Narsule chapter 4 . 5/22/2017
It's been over a year and a half. This story isn't dead, is it?

I certainly hope not; I'd like to see how it develops.
MarionStrings chapter 4 . 5/15/2017
Update pls. It's so nice to read.

(I was never here ;P)

(Na just kidding I was here)
Narsule chapter 4 . 1/27/2017
I'd just like to state once again how much I've enjoyed reading this story, and I hope that we get to see more of it soon.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Thank you for the cool chapter. Surprisingly, I find that this pairing tends to be my favorite when it comes to development and expression. Just fits too well not to have something come of it.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
I almost never see anything fluffy for this series, so that would be the direction I would ask for. Would be nice for once to see things work out without lots of unnecessary drama. I have enjoyed reading this so far and can't wait to see what the next chapter holds.
InfernoKing chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
I seriously hope that you come back and continue this. All of the good Ichika and Chifuyu usually are left incomplete and I hope it isn't the same for this.
ScarlettWolf000 chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
I really I enjoy this! I hope you continue or let alone read this! Keep up the good work!