Reviews for An Older Sisters Love
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 4 . 4/11
Love. :)
Arnob chapter 4 . 3/23
Absolutely Wonderful. If only this was a visual representation in manga or anime form, it could have been 10x better however I appreciate this Fanfic a lot as I just finished the series and I have always wanted something to happen between the two and the other bitchy girls to leave. Truly, wonderful work my friend. Hopefully I get more chapters
Very good chapter, this is turning out to be a really great story.
Zoom117 chapter 4 . 2/15
Pls next chapter
Rebmul chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
its a shame this is dead wish we could have gotten to see more
Narsule chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
It's been two years now; please do not give up on this story. Good fanfiction is hard to find, and this is definitely one of the better ones.
witchofdathomir chapter 4 . 9/1/2017
another 2 years have passed where is my chapter
Narsule chapter 4 . 5/22/2017
It's been over a year and a half. This story isn't dead, is it?

I certainly hope not; I'd like to see how it develops.
MarionStrings chapter 4 . 5/15/2017
Update pls. It's so nice to read.

(I was never here ;P)

(Na just kidding I was here)
Narsule chapter 4 . 1/27/2017
I'd just like to state once again how much I've enjoyed reading this story, and I hope that we get to see more of it soon.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Thank you for the cool chapter. Surprisingly, I find that this pairing tends to be my favorite when it comes to development and expression. Just fits too well not to have something come of it.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
I almost never see anything fluffy for this series, so that would be the direction I would ask for. Would be nice for once to see things work out without lots of unnecessary drama. I have enjoyed reading this so far and can't wait to see what the next chapter holds.
InfernoKing chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
I seriously hope that you come back and continue this. All of the good Ichika and Chifuyu usually are left incomplete and I hope it isn't the same for this.
ScarlettWolf000 chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
I really I enjoy this! I hope you continue or let alone read this! Keep up the good work!
Katz chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
Most fanfics on smaller anime series are absolute garbage especially the harem ones, writers tend to be too vague or just make them lemons squeezing them for their juices worth. You have managed to do the opposite and make this into something that has an immense amount of potential, and this is written so well. I look forward to an update, good work.