Reviews for An Older Sisters Love
ScarlettWolf000 chapter 2 . 7/11
I really I enjoy this! I hope you continue or let alone read this! Keep up the good work!
Katz chapter 4 . 6/17
Most fanfics on smaller anime series are absolute garbage especially the harem ones, writers tend to be too vague or just make them lemons squeezing them for their juices worth. You have managed to do the opposite and make this into something that has an immense amount of potential, and this is written so well. I look forward to an update, good work.
rajdiangelo chapter 4 . 1/21
The fourth chapter is so romantic... Wow.. Pls continue
rajdiangelo chapter 1 . 1/21
I will pray to the heavens above if you update more
Autobot Rewind chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
It was great to see another chapter come out. I think you are doing a fantastic job with this. This CH 4 does seem a little rushed, but it is still good. I hope to see another real soon
YautjaOfEarth chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
I love stories that build up the romance
Your doing a really great job

Can't wait for more
Axcel chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
That was a very sweet end to the chapter.
Nutmeg Toast chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!
Zaralann chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
Wonderful!
Otaku97 chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
Even if you end the doc here I bet no one would blame you and might even praise you for ending on a high note
Damn these 4 chapters have been good
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
please continue this fic i hope more lemon romance
flame55 chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
this is great
Samusbresolino chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
I'm so glad to see this updated that I will have to leave a review. Excuse my poor english.

1- In the beginning it was pretty clear you planned this to be an oneshot. Chifuyu's change of mind was too abrupt, I reckon it would take a few more "events" for her to notice that Ichika needed more affection. In the LNs she is despicted as just as dense as Ichika when love is concerned. It doesn't detract anything from the quality of this fic, but maybe in the future you could make a few changes?

2- You skipped quite a bit of action scenes and "main anime/LN plot" scenes, and I'm VERY glad you did that. Many authors feel obliged to retell the story to make their work fit more naturally unto the original work, but to be honest, that's a waste of time. Unfortunately, a fic will never be canon to the original and if the reader bothered to click 3~4 links to reach a certain story, they probably know what they are getting and are not totally new to the original series.

3- You are very talented at despicting emotions and eroticism, without even actually writing anything lemony. That's a rare trait, something you certainly should focus on. This is your gift, make the most of it! ... I don't mean you shouldn't write lemons btw, quite the opposite really since I'm curious to how you would do it and can't wait to see it.

4- Inspiration is quite a whimsical lady. I know that, so I admit it's hard to ask for an author to update more frequently. If they rush a chapter the quality will probably drop, flawing an potential masterpiece... But even so, please try to at least keep us updated ok? My biggest fear when I like a fic is that it won't reach it's planned ending... I strongly hope that you write this story to the end, and also finish it at the right time.

Best wishes from your fan!
Luckenhaft chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
This chapter's end was beautiful.

It was awesome. From start to finish pure romantic literature gold.

I'm looking forward to what this story has planned for the future with Phantom Task, and the little sister. Then again... I think your special skill is writing out what this stories main genres are. Not like there is anything wrong with that.

I'm stopping here now. I'm uncertain if this review is either me sounding like I'm playing down your writing skills and trying to build them back up, or... I don't know.

By the way I'd like to thank you, and the writer of Truth Be Told for sort of inspiring me of thinking up the ideal of what may someday end up on FictionPress if I gain the skill, and the confidence to make into an actual story. Here's hoping, My Lovely Complex(Name Subject To Change) can someday see the light of day, and escape my head. Cheers! (Takes a swig from my soda.)

I a
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
yay you finally came back! and good for ichika and chifuyu, too bad for the others LOL, their love has finally blossomed, and i guess thats the end of the story? if so, great story!... if not, great job and hope you continue soon