Reviews for The Autumn Moon
sterekshipper101 chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
this is making me crying omfg. I NEED MORE
Hidden leaf assassin chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
More please?! And awesome job!
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
I loved it please update more
Mywingsarecooler chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Oh my gosh! Just finished the story and it is soooooo amazing! Keep up the good work! I love all your pairings and Chris and Peter are just perfect. I love that Peter has a family again. Sooo good! Can't wait for more!
kutoki chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
What will happen next? Will Chris and Peter get there happily ever after? Please update soon!
Sasukeanime79 chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
This is truly the best chris/peter story out there! Can't wait for your next update!
The Fields of Asphodel chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Oh hey, I realise you haven't updated in a while and I'm not sure if your continuing with this story (pleasepleaseplease do because its amazing and truly THE best Teen Wolf fic I've ever read) but I really wanted to leave a review regardless. Firstly, Chris/Peter yay! I love them, I love their personalities and I love them together. I can't tell you how pleased I am to find a substantial story abut them because I think there's such a scope for character and plot development. I think that you've really captured the essence of characters and not only that but you've made them unique and most importantly real. They feel real - like real people, and that's a very difficult atmosphere to put down in words. One tends to fall into creating ideals and often I find that after a while, however wonderful a story is, it starts to feel...transparent. But anyway, I'm waffling, sorry! I also really like the character development - people change! And I appreciate that you didn't waste lots of time building up to Chris and Peter getting together: it felt much more natural. The way you weave separate story lines and characters into the overall plot is very imaginative - my only critique is that is feels a bit like being blitzed with too much information and one too many story arcs being thrown in together, but if you're trying to convey the chaotic and almost helpless situation many if the characters are in you've got it perfect :) Other than that its truly great! I would love it if you could continue! It's a favourited story, so I'll definitely see (I basically live on , which is probably very unhealthy...) any updates and review.

Z
Black Fury's Blaze chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
This was very well written, I was hooked from the first sentence and cannot wait for the next chapter.
Elyse chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
I love this fic. Hopefully chapter 14 will be up soon (:
TangibleDarkness chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
You did not end it there omfg wth!
TangibleDarkness chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Another of the many reasons I hate Jacksonq! Never read a fanfic quite like this before :D I love it!
Live4StarWars chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
LOVE this story, now i'm following you on here AND deviant MUHAHAHA can't miss anymore if i wanted to...which i DONT .
Writing Keeper chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
For some sick reason within me, I'm happy to see Victoria go... I've never liked her, not even in the TV series. She always got on my nerves and the actress who played her didn't really pair well with the actor who played Chris. She looked far more older than he does and it's just... weird.

Anyway, this was a pretty good chapter. I loved it and I hope to read more. :)
Writing Keeper chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Your story is so addicting that I had to read it first thing in the morning. I spent at least 20 minutes eating breakfast just so I can read the new chapter. I almost missed first period because I just had the finish reading it.

I was expecting a make out session, not just a tiny peck and cheek rubbing. I want something hot and heavy... You will have something hot and heavy right? Even if its a make out session borderlining sex is ok but I prefer sex; just putting it out there. :D
COMEDY GOLD chapter 4 . 11/9/2012