Reviews for Happenstance
Pikas chapter 3 . 2/16
I wasn't expecting exercises lol. Good for them I guess.
Also, guess the cat's out of the bag. I don't think the fact that he's Itachi will stop Temari from keeping contact with him.

I'll be waiting for this to be updated.
As always, keep up the good work!
Pikas chapter 2 . 2/14
From the first chapter, I guessed that this would be some sort of non-massacre, but apparently Itachi is still a missing nin? Who let Sasuke inside? I hope the next chapter will shine more light on this.

Le gasp. Temari needs surgery?
Pikas chapter 1 . 2/11
This ItaTema is nothing like Shotgun lmao. At least, so far. I'm liking it already.
departedsoul13 chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Ooo! I wanna find out more about the war and what's goin' on? Wonder what's gonna happen next... Really cool, interesting story! Very unique!
departedsoul13
Faded Pink chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
Amazing story, you've got me so invested in this AU!
Aista chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Love the dream sequences. Spectacular writing and characterization as usual.
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Wow
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
The realism and chaotic current were very intense here
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
OMGS I love you! Your stories are amazing as ever
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
:O
good
ChibiFreak52 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I can't express just how much I love everything you write, this fic being no exception. I love how you write Itachi and how you write Temari, and I love how you make two characters who would never interact have such a chemistry. This is wonderful and I can't wait to see how it ends.

Keep up the great work
Chibi
WanderingAround chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter. It's a bit depressing, but in a good way, you know? Still, I can't wait for you to once again entertain us with your excellent crackfics! They're still one of the best I've ever read, and I'm dying for more. :D
In the State of Haecceity chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Lovely and beautifully written. Temari and Itachi has become one of my most favorite pairings because of you. :))

(Also, I'm not ashamed to say that I squealed with glee when I read that the last chapter of Hazards of Amity was coming up. I'll be waiting for that one!)

:D
Sarah chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Just reviewing to say (a) this is another amazing little fic, and (b) I'm so glad you're continuing to update all these stories (just read Sky Runs Red and though I'm not a zombie apocalypse fan myself, it's a great -if horrifying-exploration of the worst case scenario). Can't wait to read more!
bb chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter! Writing from Itachi's point of view makes him seem less cold and stoic because he is definitely more of an observer than conversationalist. I also really like the your use of the water dream to reflect his state of mind and some of the emotions Itachi might be feeling. Keep up the great work and looking forward to your next piece!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »