Reviews for Without Interruption
So nice when something goes right in Martin and Louisa land! Your story is so different from the show with all the willful misunderstandings and prickly reactions these two have with one another. I enjoyed it very much.
Apl9662 chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
What a nice turn of events. Is the pub the same as where Louisa gave birth to James? That would be hilarious. I like the end of the story - Martin taking the initiative to settle together on the couch. Thanks!
cburnette chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
Loved this. Thanks
wdarling chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
I enjoyed this. Once you went off and diverged from the original show story, you handled this quite nicely.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Enjoyed. You picked a really painful episode and did a nice job sharing the internal thoughts.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
There's no need for editing. This is the best written story on FF. Your two sentences, "It had been a confusing couple of weeks for her. From Danny being around and pressuring her, for, she now realized, that was what he was doing, to Martin's reactions from jealously, both his anger and sadness" clearly explains the issues between ME and LG. The ending kiss was perfect.
largeandincharge chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Excellent first story! My only criticism is it ended too soon!
Bodmin chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Just go with the flow.
I'm silently singing "Isn't it a lovely day to be caught in the rain..."
Bodmin chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
I really think Martin has no idea about what is normal and what isn't. Good for Louisa to tell him.
I hope she can lure him out of the shell a bit more.
Danny - Danny who?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Nice job. I think you should promptly start working on your next Doc Martin story. I always like the idea of taking an episode and expanding beyond it, regardless of canon.
partsguy chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Good job for a first story. Very well done. Hope to see more from you.
Chapin chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Thankfully Martin did not take time to think...and he initiated the kiss. Good work RL. We do look forward to more from your hand.
robspace54 chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Wow. He walked her to the vouch and sat down right next to her. Marvelous.

Good job.
fanficfan71 chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
A nice finish to the story. I hope you'll launch into a new story now :) Thanks for sharing.
stateside fan chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Thank you for your work. You are an excellent writer and have a real feel for the characters. Please write more - even a continuation of this great beginning!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »