Reviews for Doveryat'
Loved it! Your writing is so similar to the actual books! It's fantastic!
Korra chapter 5 . 5/4
Just finished your fic, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! I don't know if you are still doing it or not but it's so good.
And true to the books. I like that the way you write the Darkling isn't like, well, a teen boy, filled with lip-biting and angst, but the powerful, intelligent guy we know (and love).
Hope you won't give up! Keep going! :)
WHY MUST YOU END ON A CLIFFHANGER! I've read this over and over, please updateeee!
Reteps Amme chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Please update soon, there aren't many Darkling and Alina books out there and this one is great!:)
theoldandthenew chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Hello! So, I only just read the Grisha Trilogy over the weekend, and I want more! It is so fantastic, and I am loving the small amount of fanfiction available. I just found this story yesterday, but it's great! I love Alina/Darkling fics, especially ones that explore all of the possible scenarios that didn't happen. I really think you've done a great job with the characters here, and I can't wait to see what happens next! I love the dynamic between Aline and the Darkling here. I hope your muse comes often! :)
SteelBlastBee chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
Oh my god I LOVE your story! It's the Darklina fanfic I've been wanting for so long! I love how you incorporated Mal into this chapter and how you ended it, pfff not the same reaction she had in the book... *squeaks upon seeing when it was last updated* I'm interested to see how you take this story :D will you take it all the way through all the books or just the first? I also agree, there wasn't enough Darkling back story, what's this prequel you mentioned? Also with Alina, I think the author needed to clarify where her powers came from

One more thing, this anime you mentioned, sounds interesting :D
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
PetraRal7853 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Really good story plot and I must say EVERTHING about this story is AMAZING! I hope you do continue with it. I'm surely going to be excited to see what they will put into the movie.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Plz continue! That was such a surprise at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
One of my fav Grisha fics! Plz continue!
Liana Slane chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I'm loving your story so far! You write Alina and the Darkling (and their chemistry) really well. I hope you get inspired to write more :) I can't wait to see where you take things from here!
catniss480 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
OMG! How could you leave me like this!? I need more! This stuff is like fangirl crack and Im'm addicted! I don't want to pressure you or anything, BUT PLEASE WRITE MORE!
ollietrombone chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
I absolutely love this story and the fact that you're one of the few fanfic writers in this world. Darklina is my favorite pairing right now too. I agree that Ruin and Rising was pretty disappointing. I kind of wish either Mal had died or Alina and the Darkling had died together, to keep balance and such. But I can't wait for the update! Keep up the great writing!
Layna Lee Herondale chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Oh my god. This cliff hanger is just too much. I can't wait for the next chapter and
dristi5683 chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Awesome! I'm so excited you're continuing the story and have it mapped out. I completely agree with you about ruin and rising! I was never a big mal fan. I actually liked Nikolai more, especially after the darkling changed him. Gave him more character, less of a Mary Sue as you said. I normally read FF I'm not 100% satisfied with a book/series. So here I am to get my fill. It reminds me of hunger games. I had to read a story to erase the last book from my memory. The grisha trilogy isn't as bad as that though, thankfully. Any way, thanks for taking time out of your life to write and share. I'm excited to read more and see where you go with this. I'll be looking for an update in my inbox soon *hint*hint* :)