Reviews for Doveryat'
BrokenxEcho chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
OMG IM BEGGING U THIS ID THE BEST DARKELINA FIC EVER PLS UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEEE ITS BEEN ALMOST 3 YEARS! don't leave your fans hanging like this
BrokenxEcho chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
swim4ever12 chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
love it
ahab2631 chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
Best one yet. I hope the story yanks you back in to post more. 3
Ahab2631 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
That last line. Oof. Beautiful and impactful.
ItsMeYanieee chapter 5 . 4/16/2016
OH MY GEEE! I AM TOTALLY CRYING! ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE SOON?! MY FANGIRL SIDE IS UNABLE TO CONTAIN HERSELF!
Ange1ofD3m0ns chapter 5 . 1/22/2016
Please update. I love this fic so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Loved it! Your writing is so similar to the actual books! It's fantastic!
Korra chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
Just finished your fic, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! I don't know if you are still doing it or not but it's so good.
And true to the books. I like that the way you write the Darkling isn't like, well, a teen boy, filled with lip-biting and angst, but the powerful, intelligent guy we know (and love).
Hope you won't give up! Keep going! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
WHY MUST YOU END ON A CLIFFHANGER! I've read this over and over, please updateeee!
Reteps Amme chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Please update soon, there aren't many Darkling and Alina books out there and this one is great!:)
theoldandthenew chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Hello! So, I only just read the Grisha Trilogy over the weekend, and I want more! It is so fantastic, and I am loving the small amount of fanfiction available. I just found this story yesterday, but it's great! I love Alina/Darkling fics, especially ones that explore all of the possible scenarios that didn't happen. I really think you've done a great job with the characters here, and I can't wait to see what happens next! I love the dynamic between Aline and the Darkling here. I hope your muse comes often! :)
SteelBlastBee chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
Oh my god I LOVE your story! It's the Darklina fanfic I've been wanting for so long! I love how you incorporated Mal into this chapter and how you ended it, pfff not the same reaction she had in the book... *squeaks upon seeing when it was last updated* I'm interested to see how you take this story :D will you take it all the way through all the books or just the first? I also agree, there wasn't enough Darkling back story, what's this prequel you mentioned? Also with Alina, I think the author needed to clarify where her powers came from

One more thing, this anime you mentioned, sounds interesting :D
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
OMG I WANT MOREEEW
PetraRal7853 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Really good story plot and I must say EVERTHING about this story is AMAZING! I hope you do continue with it. I'm surely going to be excited to see what they will put into the movie.