Reviews for Doveryat'
Genevieve chapter 1 . 4/7
Although I'm 90% Team Malina because Mal is sooooo sweet and I always pull for the "underdog" (seeing how, compared to the Darkling, he is the underdog), this story engages my 10% Darklina because of the Darkling's mystery and power. Anywho, this is definitely a wonderful work, but, being a Malina girl, I have to say I have that slight pull back to sweet little Malyev when I read it :)
almost mediocre chapter 4 . 4/3
Aawwww...
Strange how Darklina is made up of a murderous psychopath and magical Saint and yet it still manages to be adorable..
One of the mysteries of life, I guess. Maybe it's the Darkling's hidden soft side (that better be in Book 3)..?
Thanks for the great chapter!
Erin chapter 4 . 4/2
I was incredibly overjoyed to see a new chapter of this amazing work. The tension between The Darkling and Mal was quite genius, as there are multiple ways that this could go, it's so intense! I can't wait for chapter 5, and 6, and 7 and so on...
Still loving it! Love the way you write the characters. Hope Alina and Mal can still be friends though. Update soon! :)
monkey87 chapter 4 . 4/1
Update please?
Cathy chapter 4 . 4/1
You are my saviour! I just finished the first book and was so sad to see my hopes for Alina and the Darkling shattered! Thank you so much for this fanfiction! :D
Tin chapter 1 . 3/31
This is great! I love the pace of this story and the direction it's going in. It's almost as if this is what should have happened instead of the actual book. Darklina all the way!
Btw, I love what you've done with Alina and the "undercover" names were fitting of the characters. Especially Rasputin for Ivan! Haha!
Cheesecakes chapter 4 . 3/31
Woohoo! So glad to hear that you won't be giving up on this story. It was a really good chapter to establish everything happening with Alina at that point. Understanding the new "her" and all that jazz. Personally I think that the name Viktor does suit the Darkling. (It was a really good choice). Anyways, hope to read more! Have a great day!
mortalinstrumentsgurl1 chapter 4 . 3/30
You're writing is genius!
I Can Kill You With My Brain chapter 4 . 3/30
Your update seriously made my day. So glad you're not dead! This story is amazing so far and I can't wait for more!
Fuhrer Fettt chapter 4 . 3/30
'Twas beautiful, and well worth the wait.
I Can Kill You With My Brain chapter 3 . 2/3
Oh my god this is amazing! Please update. Please Please PLEASE. It would make my life; even more so than the movie or the new book because this is Darkling/Alina and much as I hope the others are not. This is absolutely AWESOME.
pinkfyre chapter 2 . 1/31
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! ;D
delenadrabbles chapter 3 . 1/19
I enjoy your story so much! The characterization is great: it still feels in line with the novels but also makes sense with the plot approach you're taking. I'm excited to see how you incorporate the hunt for the stag! Great great job!
Hannah chapter 3 . 1/11
please keep writing, your fanfiction is amazing! :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »