Reviews for Doveryat'
ItsMeYanieee chapter 5 . 4/16
OH MY GEEE! I AM TOTALLY CRYING! ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE SOON?! MY FANGIRL SIDE IS UNABLE TO CONTAIN HERSELF!
Ange1ofD3m0ns chapter 5 . 1/22
Please update. I love this fic so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Loved it! Your writing is so similar to the actual books! It's fantastic!
Korra chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
Just finished your fic, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! I don't know if you are still doing it or not but it's so good.
And true to the books. I like that the way you write the Darkling isn't like, well, a teen boy, filled with lip-biting and angst, but the powerful, intelligent guy we know (and love).
Hope you won't give up! Keep going! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
WHY MUST YOU END ON A CLIFFHANGER! I've read this over and over, please updateeee!
Reteps Amme chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Please update soon, there aren't many Darkling and Alina books out there and this one is great!:)
theoldandthenew chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Hello! So, I only just read the Grisha Trilogy over the weekend, and I want more! It is so fantastic, and I am loving the small amount of fanfiction available. I just found this story yesterday, but it's great! I love Alina/Darkling fics, especially ones that explore all of the possible scenarios that didn't happen. I really think you've done a great job with the characters here, and I can't wait to see what happens next! I love the dynamic between Aline and the Darkling here. I hope your muse comes often! :)
SteelBlastBee chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
Oh my god I LOVE your story! It's the Darklina fanfic I've been wanting for so long! I love how you incorporated Mal into this chapter and how you ended it, pfff not the same reaction she had in the book... *squeaks upon seeing when it was last updated* I'm interested to see how you take this story :D will you take it all the way through all the books or just the first? I also agree, there wasn't enough Darkling back story, what's this prequel you mentioned? Also with Alina, I think the author needed to clarify where her powers came from

One more thing, this anime you mentioned, sounds interesting :D
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
OMG I WANT MOREEEW
PetraRal7853 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Really good story plot and I must say EVERTHING about this story is AMAZING! I hope you do continue with it. I'm surely going to be excited to see what they will put into the movie.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Plz continue! That was such a surprise at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
One of my fav Grisha fics! Plz continue!
Liana Slane chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I'm loving your story so far! You write Alina and the Darkling (and their chemistry) really well. I hope you get inspired to write more :) I can't wait to see where you take things from here!
catniss480 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
OMG! How could you leave me like this!? I need more! This stuff is like fangirl crack and Im'm addicted! I don't want to pressure you or anything, BUT PLEASE WRITE MORE!
ollietrombone chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
I absolutely love this story and the fact that you're one of the few fanfic writers in this world. Darklina is my favorite pairing right now too. I agree that Ruin and Rising was pretty disappointing. I kind of wish either Mal had died or Alina and the Darkling had died together, to keep balance and such. But I can't wait for the update! Keep up the great writing!