Reviews for Peeta Mellark's Sexual Frustrations
lydia clar chapter 15 . 6/21
It was an amazing story there were a few bumps in the road when you didn't say who was speaking and I got confused but it all played out in the last chapter and I love the point of view that was different from the hunger games even though it was fiction it gives me an idea of what peeta's back story was I would rate it a 9/10
Anne chapter 15 . 5/7
THAT WAS AMAZINGGGGG! I have always loved the "hunger games" trilogy and seeing Peeta's point of view was wonderful. Now, when I am watching the movies and reading the books over again, I can think about what was happening in Peeta's mind. Thank you so much for writing this. It was truly insparational, and you are an amazing writer
Love it!
MarsBarJ chapter 9 . 4/25
so i read a guest's review that wasnt too far behind my first one- dont listen to what they said this was a perfect everlark story and that person definitely does not understand how everlark works. They were being ridiculous when they said they 'were not going to finish the story or wouldnt read any of your other stories'. It actually angered me how somone said this about your story, because this fucking thing, THIS FANFICTION WAS SO FRICKING BEAUTIFULLLL! I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! YOU GO!
MarsBarJ chapter 15 . 4/25
oh my god that was so good!
i teared up a little in the last paragraph! great job, that was so adorable and so well-written.
Omg this is
LOVED this story!
jennifer chapter 15 . 4/11
Are you a girl or boy has do you know that much about sex did you read the books did you see the movies all these are amazing I just wanted to comment after I read everything
Loved it
very interesting
chloe chapter 1 . 1/15
It is amazing
guest chapter 2 . 1/14
As completely loyal fan of Team Peeta and Katniss- which you also claim to be- I'm really offended by this chapter. When I read the title, I thought it would be something like Peeta making himself feel good ALONE (or with katniss) not some random idiot who throughs themself at him. Because of this chapter, and probably the rest of the story- I won't be reading it now- I've lost faith in you as a writer. I won't be reading any of your stories, and the only reason you are getting this review for such a stupid story like this, is to tell you that you should be ashamed of writing this while claiming to be "in love with Peeta being in love with Katniss". Change you're profile to just liking Peeta then, because this is no Peeta and Katniss fic.
Raven chapter 3 . 1/9
I really love the hunger games. I think this is so inappropriate. I know it's about sex, but still make it less nasty?
Elzia chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
This story was amazing and I love how you used scenes from the movie and parts from the book I hope to be a writer like you when I finish my schooling and move onto college. I am currently in middle school 6th grade. P.s. I did skip some of the bad parts but all in all a GREAT story.
peeta888 chapter 5 . 12/27/2014