Reviews for Masks
E chapter 13 . 7/24
I stopped reading this story last year because I thought this was a dead story. Thank you for proving me wrong. I love what you created and how you still managed to keep the magic entwined within your world. The tension between Alex and Justin is intense and I just want to know how this mess is going to fix itself...Thanks for sharing and please continue to update.
Forseterite chapter 13 . 4/15
Just 6 months to go...I really can't wait for the next chapter
They should do a Linkin Park's Burn It Down AMV of Jalex!
Sarah chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
Omg you have to update! The plot just got thicker and I just can't wait to see what happens next. This story is so good and amazing and please please please update again!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
Can't wait until 12/31/2016 for the next chapter!
CleverforClever chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
Yes! Finally! I've been waiting on this story forever! And I love it! Also, if you need an editor, I'm still around.
Angel.Russo chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
Great new chapter, thanks! :)
artilyon-rand chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
man ..why its da world so cruel with our dear guy T-T
artilyon-rand chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
haha they need to pork
Shalifi chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
Oh man. Juliet and Mason are going to get it. Alex isn't one to pull punches. And this time i'm pretty sure she knows Justin probably won't complain or try to stop her. lol. He might even help. ;-)
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
what can isay i love this one ''no he so not touching that '' xD
BluemoonMusicGirl chapter 12 . 8/27/2015
I cannot fathom into words how much I wish you would pretty please with Jalex on top post a new chapter. I read this the first time a good while ago and now I have all of these feelings brought on again by your fabulous writing. Please, please, please update!
Otakugirl 13 chapter 12 . 2/11/2015
This is great. I did a one sit reading through the whole chapters today. You have them all in character and their dialogues are written well. I love how you did a build up on the Jalex relationship and not have them jump at each other with a sudden lust/love harbor. I swear, there's a lot of those and then there's overly angst ones that are too painful to read. Nonetheless, I look forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
Jalex -_-
Kaycie232 chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
Shits about to get real. lol