Reviews for Masks
Capeboy chapter 13 . 10/29
I really missed this fic on Halloween last year. Any chance that it might be updated this year? Well, either way, I enjoyed reading it.
MilesAndMilesToGo chapter 13 . 10/9
I'm really hoping hard you'll come back this Halloween and finish this. It's been an amazing read and leaving it there kind of kills me. If not, it still was worth it. Really great story.
sarah chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
is too much that i hoped for another halloween update? :(
amazing story, hope one day you'll decide to continue
JacobPhantom chapter 13 . 9/15/2016
Please update your story!
E chapter 13 . 7/24/2016
I stopped reading this story last year because I thought this was a dead story. Thank you for proving me wrong. I love what you created and how you still managed to keep the magic entwined within your world. The tension between Alex and Justin is intense and I just want to know how this mess is going to fix itself...Thanks for sharing and please continue to update.
Forseterite chapter 13 . 4/15/2016
Just 6 months to go...I really can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
They should do a Linkin Park's Burn It Down AMV of Jalex!
Sarah chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
Omg you have to update! The plot just got thicker and I just can't wait to see what happens next. This story is so good and amazing and please please please update again!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
Can't wait until 12/31/2016 for the next chapter!
CleverforClever chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
Yes! Finally! I've been waiting on this story forever! And I love it! Also, if you need an editor, I'm still around.
Angel.Russo chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
Great new chapter, thanks! :)
artilyon-rand chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
man ..why its da world so cruel with our dear guy T-T
artilyon-rand chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
haha they need to pork
Shalifi chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
Oh man. Juliet and Mason are going to get it. Alex isn't one to pull punches. And this time i'm pretty sure she knows Justin probably won't complain or try to stop her. lol. He might even help. ;-)
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
what can isay i love this one ''no he so not touching that '' xD