Reviews for Am I too Late to Save You?
Zaraki-lover 21 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Poor shiro's they need to have some family bondign time..and find some damn happyness
Ziya Hitsugaya chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
This is a sad story so far.I really would like to know what will happen update soon.
Ai Chiyo chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Psh... This is so fucking awesome bro. You dun even know. It's so intense. I just love it! And I can't wait for the next one. But you know I will
Ai Chiyo chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Woah Just woah... That's really intense. I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
This is awesome and very interesting thing I've read I weeks.
Ai Chiyo chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Ermergerd! The plot thickens! Hehe I'm so excited for this story! I shall, as always, wait for you! B3
Ai Chiyo chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I don't particularly like the idea of a timeskip just yet. I think it's rather important to establish the new normals for Jushiro and Toshiro. Make sure they both get settled in and then have a timeskip if you want, but it'd be too premature and rather annoying actually. I'd rather you give a better established normal for the two, but that could just be me.
Ai Chiyo chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Woah, bro... Woah. Psh. This is pretty good. More please? ;w; Hehe Well I shall be awaiting it no matter what!
ryoka-chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
not a very funny plot, but why not? I like ukitake and toshiro as brothers. I hope ukitate will come back soon, poor shiro-chan! anyway, good luck for the next chapters!
Lux Hart chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I find this short, but intriguing. Not knowing the canon might place me at a disadvantage, but the characters already seem alive. It will definitely be interesting to Tōshirō copes with his brother's missing presence, and even the emotions Jūshirō goes through by leaving his brother in such a situation.

Good job!