Reviews for To Have and To Hold
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Good job!
Death-God-777 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh my gosh...okay, so I found this story once and then felt like reading it again tonight but realised I hadn't favourited it and I swear I nearly had an aneurysm after looking for over an hour and a half. But I finally found it I was SO EXCITED! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Like, seriously, you have no idea. This fic is so brilliant! It's the perfect balance of cuteness and hurt!Jim and a caring Bones. You've played both characters so, so well, even if Jim is pretty much MIA for most of it. XD But those migraines sound horrible! My brother gets ones like that so I understand but thank goodness Bones was able to fix the problem without medication! Silly selfless Jim giving his medication away!...just as we all know he would. :P

But, again, I love how you wrote Bones so much. How he's just glad to be finished his shift and then worried about Jim, and then even more so when he actually found him. I loved what you did with their interactions and I've added this to my favourites now so I can read it whenever I want to! -

Thanks again for writing this - it was AMAZING! Brilliant work. Thanks so much! )
foxeeflame chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Simply devine!

Let me have more of your writing, please!
Fanfic Lover 4evr chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was a great find, I am glad I wandered across it. I loved the detail and McCoy's perspective. It was a wonderful story and one that had me constantly grinning yet had enough of that heart-thumping hurt/angst aspect to beautifully round it out. Wonderful job, I hope to see more from you soon! :)
thallissa chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh, a lovely little hurt/comforty story to start my day. I will certaily check out your other fic.