Reviews for Between Us
Diana Cruz chapter 6 . 2/26
Great story. I hope you update soon.
sharbour0108 chapter 6 . 2/21
Love this story. But then I love the idea of Klaus and Elena. I can't wait to see what you do with this.
Kagome higurashi chapter 6 . 2/20
Please write some more.
SouthernMermaid01 chapter 6 . 2/11
OMG I love this story! There's not a ton of Elena and Klaus stories and I totally ship them! This is just amazing and I might be the only person on the planet who dislikes Klaus with Caroline so I love this ship! I have no clue why The writers never did anything to Klaus and Elena but that would've been some amazing scenes if they had. I loved the last chapter and I'm excited for some jealous Elena and a concerned Klaus! I think Elena deserved to go to Paris. She had feelings for Klaus and he obviously does and he's being an idiot and throwing Caroline in Elena's face. He should fly to Paris and get Elena back and win her over then they can get away from Mystic Falls and live happily ever after! I love this story so much and you have to keep writing this! You've gained yourself a fan!
Love klaus and elena! More please!
kagome higurashi chapter 6 . 2/4
please write some more. what happens next. have Elijah and kol enter the scene. maybe let elena have a relationship with one of the two. how will Klaus react to seeing elena again and with her emotions off. how will mystic falls reacts.
Jasper's-wife-always chapter 6 . 2/1
Omg, I didn't see that coming, but I loved it. Put another longer chapter up soon please.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
good
kagome higurashi chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
please write some more. what happens next. will there be more chapters. they are soo sweet and cute together.
xpaigers91 chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
This is such a cute story! I hope you update soon :D
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Great chapter...definitely in love
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
They have this strong connection.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
So damn hotttt
Heather chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Great story! I can't wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
I love this story so much! It's getting interesting, so please update when you can. Thanks for writing about this pairing!