Reviews for It All Started in a Bank
Angela Womack chapter 8 . 6/23
When Agent Jefersin said his objective was to secure the hostage takers/robbers I thought about the doors to a bank opening and dozens of people coming outand cops opening a vault and there are some robers. This led to methinking what if it was the other way around. Where someone tried to rob a bank and the victoms/customer ended upmaking it int the hostage situation where there robber(s) were the hostage. It would be kinfa funny.
kittyranma chapter 21 . 6/25
Oh what a cliffy, I really hope you get your muse back for this story.
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 21 . 6/14
Hahahaha, poor Mycroft!
Hes not very popular! XD
Miriam1 chapter 21 . 6/3
I find it terribly amusing that Dumbledore cannot stand dealing with Mycroft. And we just witnessed Mycroft's manipulation of the truth "for the greater good".

It is perversely amusing to see Dumbledore outplayed.

I hope you continue this.

Sincerely,
Miriam
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 21 . 5/16
Your last update was January 2017. Does this mean you have discontinued this story? Please say No. I would hate to have no idea of what was suppose to happen next.
Amalthia chapter 21 . 4/25
I had a great time reading your story!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 21 . 3/26
YES! SIRIUS IS FREE... or, using a get out of jail card ;) Either way, YES!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 16 . 3/26
All I thought first was 'Wow, I actually feel bad for Mycroft, having to deal with Umbridge', but then went, 'oh, that means she'll be known and if she tries anything with Harry, it'll be her vs both brothers and we saw what happened when she had to deal with two brothers... I think she'd prefer the fireworks and swamp after the 'Muggles' finish with her.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 6 . 3/25
OK, I HAVE to comment here first, I am clutching a stitch in my side from John's comment about Mycroft 'insulting' his own parents' relationship. Might be cause I'm not feeling well or just the fact it was a GREAT comeback and done so calmly... half surprised there wasn't a point about a child sleeping in the room that might wake/overhear it but still... OK gonna continue.
AivriZaive chapter 21 . 3/1
Well this has a interesting twist. Actually, it has a lot of interesting twists. I love it an I am looking forward to reading more, whenever you're ready :) and please let Sirius stay alive and with Harry...
when Is the next update
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 8 . 1/19
Lestrade is a Lestrange? I can see why he left the British wizarding community.
alliekiwi chapter 21 . 1/19
This is such a great cross-over! I'm really enjoying where you are going with this.
I like how this is coming together. I do hope Vernon is unemployed after all is said and done. Along with the results of his care toward Harry and involvement with Moriarty coming to light, lovely prison time.
bookworm737 chapter 21 . 1/2
Very interesting! I look forward to more :)
1,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »