Reviews for It All Started in a Bank
when Is the next update
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 8 . 1/19
Lestrade is a Lestrange? I can see why he left the British wizarding community.
alliekiwi chapter 21 . 1/19
This is such a great cross-over! I'm really enjoying where you are going with this.
I like how this is coming together. I do hope Vernon is unemployed after all is said and done. Along with the results of his care toward Harry and involvement with Moriarty coming to light, lovely prison time.
bookworm737 chapter 21 . 1/2
Very interesting! I look forward to more :)
sassy973 chapter 21 . 12/8/2017
Loved it hope you update soon.
Netchka chapter 21 . 11/29/2017
Very cool story. Mycroft and Sherlock seem to be typical brothers, the older always telling the younger what to do. The boys got quite the introduction to the Magical World. Looking forward to finding out what happens next.
APridefulSin chapter 21 . 11/11/2017
mwahahaha ! like mycroft would help you anyways!
luke1572 chapter 21 . 10/29/2017
Please continue this! I love the interactions between Sherlock and Mycroft and am looking forward to whatever happens with dumbledore
Locket1 chapter 21 . 10/25/2017
l'm so glad I found this again! l thought it lost to me. my system crashed a year ago and l lost so much and had to re-sign in under a different name. l adore this story! thanks for re-working it. l look forward to more some time soon?!
Ryuu842 chapter 21 . 10/1/2017
Please continue this, but can you please stop repeating events in different POVs.
MionePadfootLover chapter 21 . 9/25/2017
I love this story! I hope you'll continue with it.
SomeNobody chapter 4 . 9/17/2017
If I have to say something about this fic, it would be repetitive. I mean, sure, difference in POV is good and all sometimes but gosh, does it get annoying real fast after re-reading scenes for the third time. Especially since we're not exactly learning something different each time, it's just small nuances that you could've included in normal POV with much grace if you have the skill. No offence, but changing POV can be done with far more tact than this.
Child of Dreams chapter 17 . 9/6/2017
(smirks)
Child of Dreams chapter 9 . 9/6/2017
Uh oh...
Looks like Dumbledore's interfering again...
1,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »