Reviews for It All Started in a Bank
Skendo chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Keep writing :) This is really good :) Harry will keep his name right? I like it when he stays Harry James Potter :) that way he is keeping his parents memory :) Anyhoo, don't mind me! Write it as you will, I'm positive it will be great :)
mndstjohn chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
I can't wait for Dumbledore and Sherlock to meet!
AmethystSiri chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Brilliant! Love that Sirius could be involved so soon :))

Please update again soon :)
AmethystSiri chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Gregory Lestrange!? Brilliant!
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Love the unique way that harry and sherlock met. This is completely and utterly brilliant :) I would really love to read more. Especially March is long gone now ...
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Okay that name thing was pretty clever :)
Psyka chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
Wow wow please update again soon
Guest chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
Please, Please update soon, I really want to see what is next.
Kai19 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I'm really hoping to read more soon, I love this story! Eager to see Sirius' interview with Mycroft, too!
BluEagle117 chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
Please keep going, it a real great story and you left on a giant cliffhangar
vampireharry the 2 chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
cassi chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
please don't mind but its "didn't do anything".
Gimlifan8 chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Hi! I'm going through your story for the second time now...and I'd like to point out two things.
One, Sherlock using the word 'boredness'. He's very particular about grammar, as we see in the first scene of 'The Great Game'. He should say boredom.
Second, he's saying John wouldn't come here again. But I think that balance of probability says a bank that has already been robbed has a very small chance of being robbed again. They'll up their security, a lot. And the other robbers will know that, so Sherlock, being Sherlock, should rather say that John will be a permanent client(IMO)!
Love,
Gimlifan8
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
Umbridge cursed Mycroft? Oh, how I will enjoy seeing the revenge onto her.
Mycroft, can you give any additional hints? Like, her favourite colour? [Pink]
[Sharp teeth] Dumbledore, there is reason why you should have somehow provided better observation-protection of Harry Potter. Who knows what could happen to him? Blood wards, as you see, are not perfect protection.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, Sherlock.
freakingbored123 chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
really i liked the starting of this story very much, but after Molly was introduced as a witch it just didnt click anymore. Sherlock is a genious, there is no way that he would miss such a big thing about Molly. Lestrade I can understand, he was a squib and he had left the wizarding world at 11. Sherlock is Sherlock because of his deductions, so if he misses such a major thing it just doesnt seem right.
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »