Reviews for It All Started in a Bank
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
0.0
Poet Wroet chapter 17 . 3/11/2014
I like it.

By the way, have you thought of converting one apartment into living quarters and one apartment into sleeping quarters? I think it'd be a pity if only one of them (J/S), always the same, was ever around when Harry wakes from a nightmare because the other sleeps in the basement. Converting the sitting room into a bedroom and converting the downstairs apartment into a sitting room/office (for lounging and clients), kitchen, playing room/den (for lounging and Harry) would solve that.

I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter!
rochitabels chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Nice read so far! :D
7orion7 chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
I recently found your and what you have so far is excellent! I am looking forward to reading more.
H0licist chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Finally logged in to leave a review, but I can't wait for your next chapter. One of the crucial moments of crossovers, when top dogs meet each other, will most likely happen then, non? OHHHH
M.L chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
I like it! It's quite realistic and the characters aren't OC. Especially Harry is lovely. Not to mention Lestrade. Good idea with making him a squib. Though I don't get why Mycroft has such problems with wizards. I bet there are hundreds muggleborns who care not only for the wizarding world, but for the country and would be willing to work for him even if not openly. After all, adult spells aren't tracked. It's not very Mycrfot of him not to think of hiring some wizards for himself. I can only hope that you won't make wizards too powerful, not to mention Dumbledore. Too often in such stories he does whatever he wants with no one able to stop him. He may be popular with some people, bu there are just as many who would love to see him fall. Anyway, good luck with writing!
evil-step-sister chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter :) Please make it soon!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
oh wow! a wonderfully fun and interesting take on this, and I love every word! I think Sherlock is going to be a fine parent, lol. John too. Lestrade as an uncle, Mycroft as a uncle that no one wants to visit, and Molly the lovely aunt. Mrs Hudson a kindly grandmother. I can't wait to read more!
Pinksakura200 chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
Interesting! I can't wait to read more!
KariAnn chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
As a whole, this is a very enjoyable story. Looking forward to the next group.
KariAnn chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
I am still enjoying this story. However needless duplication of section from Harry's point of view. Too long - a couple sentences are fine. The whole section... a turn off.
KariAnn chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Booorrring. Good Story. Tedious repetition of the questions and answers. Get rid of half of them.
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »