Reviews for It All Started in a Bank
Jewlbunny chapter 18 . 1/1
Finally! I have caught up since I started reading this over a year ago, and I agree with you on life. Lol. Hope to read more soon.
clarydarcy chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
This is the best story I have read in such a long time, please oh please update. The way you portray the characters is timeless and I love how you gave Greg such an interesting and tortured back story it was brilliant, loved it. Your writing style is wonderful, and I really hope you finish this story because it so deserves an amazing ending. Thank so much for what you have already written it was a pleasure to read! Good luck!
MmmmChineseFood chapter 14 . 12/1/2015
I love how the Sherlock characters are the one to deliver this dialogue
mmmmchinesefood chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
This is so good! My first Sherlock fic and I'm glad I choose yours
Shinigami Clara chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
random note i think the UK uses kilometers per hour instead of miles miles is an american thing :3
this is like my...5th time? something like that ... reading this story and i just noticed lol
Rosa Mundi chapter 18 . 9/26/2015
Oh my. Not where I'd have preferred this to end. Well, if you ever get back to it, I shall be very happy to see where it goes, and if you don't, I shall make something up (like I'm already thinking Mycroft smuggled in a wand in his umbrella).
Rosa Mundi chapter 16 . 9/26/2015
Ah, so Umbridge cursed Mycroft, which means he dislikes he even more than one could assume he would anyway. This should eventually be a lot of fun.
Rosa Mundi chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
Lestrange. Didn't see that one coming, nice touch.
Rosa Mundi chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
Your Sherlock is a jerk. I love him.
talimenios791 chapter 18 . 9/23/2015
I am really enjoying this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/4/2015
Too bad this fic is discontinued. Maybe with luck you can finish it in the future. Thank you for the fic and wish you good luck in RL.
misherukuro chapter 18 . 9/3/2015
Thanks for the fic. ~,~
WRose chapter 18 . 9/2/2015
Severus
Darklight-phoenix chapter 18 . 8/27/2015
THis is very interesting. Can't wait to read more
Lyridium chapter 18 . 8/26/2015
Great fic! Can't wait to see what happens next.
1,075 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »