Reviews for It All Started in a Bank
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 22 . 5/21/2021
This is an overwhelming and awesomely well done story. I rarely read incomplete stories because most often they remain incomplete. I really hope this one will be completed.
Thanks for sharing what you have and I hope there is time in real life for you to work on this.
s-david-m chapter 22 . 5/19/2021
Interesting way to unify the verses. I'm interested to see where you go with this.
AliceCullen3 chapter 22 . 5/17/2021
LOVE IT!
ChiruKaio chapter 22 . 4/30/2021
I just found this story and I trully think that I need to watch again the Sherlock series... I seem to have something forgotten. By the way did Sherlock keep the orange blanket what do you think?

I trully need to see the series again I just cannot connect Moriaty and his plans with Dursley. By the wai the bank robbery went completly unexpected.

Since English is not my mother language I do not see the errors in Harrys speech. But I would like to know which parts you mean. Especially because I am still learning myself, even after years of reading in English. Maybe if you could add explanations to mentioned errors at the end of a text or let one of the adult explain to Harry how the propper wording would be? I mean it is what you do with children, you correct wrong grammaticBut it is okay if they do not want to do it on the first day...

One think I still need to say ... I wished there would be more chapters if not even Harrys school years. But I know live happens to go in the way. The actual world wide situation does not help. I hope you are well and maybe I will get the message that there will be a new chapter to read...
Isahh chapter 8 . 3/17/2021
Lestrade. Lestrange. Love the word play. Simple but ingenious!.
Kat chapter 22 . 2/26/2021
Maybe Mycroft and Sirius or Severus? Any on of those two would be a great match.
Acutually, I would love to see a Sherlock Severus friendship.

Thank you for sharing!
KiaraLupincub chapter 22 . 2/21/2021
Looking forward Sirius meeting Sherlock. Great story.
bliueskys chapter 22 . 2/12/2021
I miss this story sm
goddessofguilt chapter 22 . 2/11/2021
This story so far is amazing! I love the whole construct it's made of.
Would I be allowed to translate the fanfiction into German and post it on ? that's basically the German website for fanfictions. It'd be an honour.
Love, Lara
Eragon135790 chapter 15 . 2/8/2021
i dont understand why they dont just get to the point(i know the conversation is what it would be like in RL but even in RL they often dont come to the point and thats something i dont understand)
V chapter 22 . 1/7/2021
So great to see an update on this fic, it has been bookmarked for years. I enjoy the story line and characters, particularly the involvment of Greg and Molly.
Nemhain2009 chapter 22 . 1/2/2021
I enjoyed reading this chapter :)
Azure Sky Dance chapter 22 . 12/22/2020
Very interesting. Just what did Moriarty offer too that whale Vernon? What’s his endgame with Harry?
Stellar Orbit chapter 22 . 12/16/2020
*snorts*

I absolutely love Mrs. Hudson she’s the best

THATS CROWLEYS LINE

*sobs* they should all live together and get Lupin in there and care for Harry

Fuck off Dumbledore

*whimpers*
I can’t wait for the next chapter and Merry Christmas! :)
Stellar Orbit chapter 21 . 12/16/2020
Jack and Jill went up the hill and-

*cackles*