Reviews for It All Started in a Bank
Swhouston47 chapter 18 . 3/30
i am enjoying this crossover fanfic and am currently biting nails while I wait on another installment.
Thanks for a very enjoyable and believable tale.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 18 . 3/18
:-) I like it thx
Leoncrazy59 chapter 16 . 3/14
Ok, so I like this story, but it's going at a snail's pace. Is it going to hurry up anytime soon?
00 chapter 18 . 3/8
Update please.
Nicci-Sama chapter 18 . 3/5
So I've been waiting and waiting. One of the reasons I don't review right away is because I like to see how long it takes to update. That is something few review on and since I can only give one review per chapter...
After cleaning up my inbox, I came across the last update for this story (last October), and thought I'd check in. Alas, there's still no new updates. I was really looking forward to seeing how you play the Snape card. Some make him super evil. Others shift him to Harry's mentor rather quickly after he's seen what the Dursleys did. Some even play the still angry, but trying to remain passive while protecting Dumbledore's little weapon. Now I wonder if I'll even get to see you write his name.
Aside from that, I love the story. You have just enough foreshadowing to intrigue without giving major parts of the plot line away; something with which a lot of authors have trouble. I would love to see where this story is going and what growing up with the Holmes' does to Harry mentally and physically. It's been so long though, I may have to go back and reread the whole thing. Not a hardship, I assure you, but it is a bit annoying.

P.S. I'm also waiting for you to continue "How Moriarty saved a life".
Shire Fey chapter 18 . 2/23
I hope you get the chance to write more of this story because I have really enjoyed it so far. Best of Luck
Shire
SeanHicks4 chapter 18 . 2/22
Interesting cross, looking forward to some more eventually.
Aureum chapter 18 . 1/23
PLEASE UPDATE! Don't stop when you've finally got to the interesting bits! This is reallllyyyyy good! Update soon!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 18 . 1/22
Awaiting your update. I love how even the wizards know to be cautious of Mycroft. They are right even a normal umbrella is quite a frightening weapon in the right hands. I am assuming Mycroft has instruction in cane fighting much like Sherlock does in the books.
MAFITA chapter 18 . 1/15
I loved the chapter! Though it took me forever to read it... real life got in the way of my reading... :S Anyway, I'm sooo looking forward to the next chapter! But I'll be waiting (semi)patiently for you to do what you have to do! :) Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
RiderAlex chapter 18 . 1/13
Love this story. Want more chapters please
AkiraNatsume chapter 18 . 1/9
More chapters please. And sequels!
Pork chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Sorry, but seven chapters on a ten minute bank job? Sherlock was right. Boring. Gotta go now.
kathlynscutekid chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
Oh MERLIN! This is a great story. Funny, suspenseful and heart warming ( if you've read/watched either series.). Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 18 . 12/17/2014