Reviews for It All Started in a Bank
Badbonita chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
Notuch a fan of the modernized Sherlock but your fic peaked my interest. Too bad real life has demanded your attention, leaving none for continuing this piece. Or the muse took a vacation
Noooo Aime chapter 18 . 7/27/2015
Hi !
Hoooo I love this story !
It's been more And more interesting !
I hope you upload soon the next chapter !

See you soon !

Une fan ;)
Diana A chapter 18 . 7/20/2015
I enjoyed your story and would like to see you continue it . It would be good to have Sirius and Sherlock raise Harry with John's help.
Crytography girl22 chapter 18 . 7/19/2015
Please write more this is a good story!
Fick Chick chapter 18 . 6/5/2015
this is fascinating. I hope it continues.
Virodeil chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
A good story. I like it very much. I have never watched the film, but I've read several stories, especially those with Harry Potter in it, so I've got some of the gist. My favourite character so far is Mycroft, and you got much of him here, nicely done too. I loved reading about the relationship he got with his brother and mother; it made him human and enjoyable to read. I hope you've got more of him to offer.

I'm a horrible updater myself, but... would you please update? It's cruel to leave us readers wondering about what will happen next till you're done with the story, which probably won't be soon enough, you know... :)

But anyhow, I enjoyed this piece so far, and hope there will be much more of it soon, and I do hope you'll put the scene of those two boys' mummy meeting with her and/or Harry meeting her for the first time too. Would be a nice familiar touch, on its own that is, or so I think.

Waiting for the next update!

- Rey
rose51794 chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
Please update! This is an awesome story!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 18 . 5/18/2015
Please update! :D
Fyreheart chapter 18 . 5/16/2015
You have excellent characterizations and are slowly bringing the players into story without rushing anything. I am thoroughly getting to see everyone's perspectives. I sincerely hope to see more of this story in the future.
aalens chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
Good story! Thank you.
BTW No one in the UK ever adds the letter s to the word 'anyway', so 'anyways' makes the characters sound as if they are Americans.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 18 . 4/16/2015
Well hmm. I enjoy your writing style and the storytelling, but the update pacing is quite slow. It helps that you know where you want this to go, maybe write a couple hundred words every day? Or every other day? I found the best way to beat writer's block is to keep a schedule and stick to it agonist religiously. Good luck with writing...

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
Nice setup, I hope this story continues well into the Hogwarts years.

Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
*snicker* Seriously Sherlock, who's next? Probably John choking on a scone?
Swhouston47 chapter 18 . 3/30/2015
i am enjoying this crossover fanfic and am currently biting nails while I wait on another installment.
Thanks for a very enjoyable and believable tale.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 18 . 3/18/2015