Reviews for It All Started in a Bank
evenstarlily chapter 21 . 1/7
OMG! that was such a cool chapter! can't wait to read more! absolutely fantastic!
Mel72000 chapter 21 . 1/7
I could almost symptatize with Dumbledore...almost. thank you so much for this chapter.
Unseen Watcher chapter 21 . 1/7
I hope Mycroft bargains to get that lousy spell off him and some magical immunity talismans... my eternal hope. heh. I was rather angry at the thought of any wizzer messing with him. I didn't realize I was so defensive of him!
Mehloveshorror chapter 21 . 1/7
i need more of this now
Sharon T chapter 20 . 1/6
Great chapter!
Harriverse chapter 20 . 1/5
Yea! Life must be good for you to take up your story again. And it is SO much easier to review on a laptop than a tablet.

You have a highly coherent Sirius. I guess the lack of years is in his favor. It seems he could come close to 'out-cooling' the Ice Man at points. I do hope Mycroft will be waiting for him. I doubt he wants to leave a special forces team waiting. Except Sherlock and John would probably be just as good.
Well, I would not worry about whether this sounds 'too American' or not. Your problem is with run-on sentences, at least in this prologue.
musme chapter 20 . 1/3
I'm glad to see you again.
I love this story, so thanks.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 20 . 1/1
excellent
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 20 . 1/1
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
huskielover94 chapter 20 . 1/1
this is great... cant wait for more
sunsethill chapter 20 . 1/1
Nice job on the chapter. I liked your take on all the characters and look forward to the next chapter.
tanithlipsky chapter 20 . 1/1
I like it. very much
Pointer3109 chapter 3 . 1/1
Since the robbers were out front dealing with the arrival of the police, why didn't everyone just move out the back of the building? Even into the vault and shutting the door would separate the robbers and potential hostages.

Enjoyed it.
Ebenbild chapter 20 . 1/1
So Sirius will break out, it seems. Interesting choice of a potion for Mycroft. I wonder what else that man is planning...
I also wonder how Dumbledore will react when he finds out that Petunia is dead and Harry has vanished. I guess he will panic. Nevertheless, I hope that Minerva will find Harry's room before they find out about the bank robbery. I bet she'll ensure that Dumbledore will have a lot more trouble with everything when she finds out how Harry's been treated.
I'm looking forward to more!
Continue soon, please!