Reviews for It All Started in a Bank
chaosglory626 chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
The fact that Moriarty ensured Harry would go with Sherlock is scary. Jim Moriarty is a much more terrifying villain than Voldemort. Tom Riddle is afraid of death; Jim clearly is not. I like how you made the Lestrade/Lestrange connection, I've seen that before. I can't wait to see where this story goes now. Keep up the good work.
mervoparkite chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Loved it! - Poor John. Hot tea isn't nice.
Poor Greg-related to THEM! Ick

Thanks for the update-looking forward to "what's next!"

V.
Jostanos chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!

Pet and Vermin have been shot, albeit that Tuna died while Vermin barely survives with a gut wound.

Greg Le Strade is Greg Le Strange? Not as farfetched as one might think. :)

So what may the book be?
Godiva9 chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Yay they all made it out alive! A wonderful chapter, I loved the twist with Lestrade, and I hope we find out what is wrong with Sherlock soon, I really want to know! I look forward to seeing where you take the characters next!
krynny chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
very nice. love it you so rock. thanks for writing such a cute fun story.
hugs and kisses
krynny
The Magnetic Witch chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
*Is scrolling down to the end* Wow... Wonder how Sherlock and John react to the magical world... I almost expect Sherlock to shout, "I KNEW IT! :D" when he finds out! XD

*Reads AN and accidentally drops Phone*

Th-this is just the b-beginning...?! *faints from sheer shock* ;D
GreenDrkness chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
what is the book is it one of those silly stories about Harry that others made
Keep on the writes
eyann85 chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
My answer: No. In fact, you could say, this is just the beginning! ... Awesome, I love how the Dursley are now in fact dead ( does that make me a bad person?) because now there really is no excuse for harry to be adopted by sherlock... well beyond the obvious anyway. I'm hoping that we get a new chapter of awesomeness again soon, cause now you have wet my appetite and I so need more !
Aeryun chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Oh, this is sooooo good. I can't wait for more!
mabidiso chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Brilliant! Love your Moriarty. That was fantastically expedient - killing off Petunia. Wonder if damn Dumbledore would try to twist the "blood wards" around Harry's relationship with Dudley as the "lives where his mother's blood resides" bit. The codes Mycroft has for every situation regarding his brother are priceless. And Anthea's reaction to the mention of those codes was hilarious. Excellent unveiling, yet still retaining of the mystery around LeStrade. Good stuff. Poor little guy Harry. Had no idea he had further horrific trauma just before they met up with Mycroft outside the bank. Makes me look back at that meeting and how everyone seemed to Mycroft with new eyes.
charactersreadthestorysfan chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait to see Sherlock's reaction to magic!
Rianne.S chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Moooooorrreee!
AchillesMonkey chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Gregory Lestrange . . . fascinating. A Squib, I assume. So, Moriarty had Petunia killed in order to let Sherlock have Harry so he can get to both of them? Are we going to get a Mycroft vs. Dumbledore scene? Because that would be amazing! Thanks for the update! I can't wait for the next!
Emailycat39 chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
This is a really great story. I've seen other stories with hostage situations and this is definitely the best. If you keep updating, I'll keep reading.
1,240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »