Reviews for It All Started in a Bank
Kira Kyuu chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
I would love to see more :]
Tandrele chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Hope you continue soon! :)
bookwormqueen7 chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
that is good. update soon please.
phooykazooi chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
I cannot wait to see how Sherlock comes out of the bank with Harry! And Sherlock's so sassy! I love this story and I hope you update soon.
princess nex chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
great story.
I hope to read some more.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Update! Update! Update! ... please
rhinosarecool chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Okay, just please, please update soon. This is ridiculously good and I'm not even joking when I say I HAVE to read more soon! Great story idea as well, most other Sherlock/HP crossovers aren't as creative :D
VoraciousReader99 chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
UPDATE!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
AGHHH! AMAZING!
BookLover95 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
That last line is really funny:)Love this story. The scenes between Harry and Sherlock are so cute! I hope the Dursleys are arrested, they're horrible. Please update again soon!
Silverrowan chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
I understand that you write in spurts., you said that on your page. I also realize that you have a life and fanfiction is only a part of that life, not the focus. This being said... I hope that you update It all Started in a Bank SOON! It is very hard to find a good Sherlock/Harry story. I have looked for any story I could find where Sherlock mentors Harry and they are hard to find. Most crossovers of this type have Sherlock being magical (which I don't like) This story is well written and I hope that you will find the time to continue to write in.
Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings and keep up the good work.
Albernheit chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Interesting story, bad cliffy. Please continue.
jamie chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
How could you stop it there? You've got to complete the story now!
Isabella of the Night chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
I really love this story! Please update as soon as you can :)
Ferz chapter 5 . 2/24/2013