Reviews for It All Started in a Bank
swanpride chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Sorry, this really bothers me: The constant interruptions do nothing for your story in the first place aside from reminding the reader that nothing really bad will happen because all the important people are okay. But if you do that, you should at least stick to the perspective. Meaning, telling the story from John's pov, and not throwing in Harry's or anyone else thoughts. And you certainly shouldn't describe a scene in which John isn't even present. This just results in a very messy construct.

Otherwise, I can't wait for the next chapter. I suspect what happens after the hostage situation will even more interesting.
Jostanos chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!
hisokauzumaki chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Is Lestrade a Squib? That would certainly explain a lot.
Phaedra Coopers chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
lovely new chapter
thebellowingpixie chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
I loved Sherlock's interruptions of the story telling. Thanks for the update!
dogsby chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
*Love* long Chapters, makes my day, thank you!
loretta537 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
thank you so much for the update, i really love this story
HarnGin chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Welcome back. It was a very nice surprise to receive this installment.

I do believe this is the first story I've ever read that considered the need for hostages to use the facilities. Good job.

Thanks for writing.
Katiebug14 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
I love it :)
charactersreadthestorysfan chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Great chapter! You do the characters so well I can't wait for the next chapter!
GreenDrkness chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Yay can't wait for the next chapter
Keep on the writes
The Magnetic Witch chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
AWESOME! :D an update! I was honestly thinking about this story when you updated, so kudos to you! *Brofist!* I can't wait for the bank scene to be wrapped up !
Serpent91 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Well done! This is really fun and interesting
monkey kix ass chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
wow, john was only interrupted by sherlock just once during his account of the events. wonder what sherlock will come up with next to interrupt the story. really enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you get around to updating again really soon.
moondanceluna chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
thank you for the update i love this story
1,206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »