Reviews for misguided ghosts
toby.p chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
This was great. you should make more of them! maybe, next time you could do one on asylum with... maybe, bloody face and the reporter?
that would be good.
but anyway, well done, love it. :)
Marla23 chapter 13 . 11/5/2016
Good luck with your thesis - been there! Sending good juju to your brother 3
Jennee77 chapter 13 . 11/5/2016
I read it I think it's a good one. people don't post a lot of new murder house.
Raeven E chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
Alright listen you fucker, you have been at this story since 2012 and it is now 2016. That's a whole 4 years! AND there are only 11 chapters. Now you see what that does to me is make me feel like you are one of those types of writers who leaves a reader hanging for days, months, YEARS even and I have become far too attached to this story to wait that long so I need you to work that brilliant literary mind of yours and continue. Sincerely, a devoted psychopathic fan that will find you if you do not continue
gloriakazama chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
Great story :) can't wait for the next chapter, no pressure though _
becksie chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
Well phooey
ProffesorLangdon chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
OMFG! PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS FIC! I LOVE IT and i want to see what happens next it's just that i got so into this fic and can't get enough! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
ImaginationOfJessica chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Woah, this is really good. I like how your adding new characters to it. I really like Derek, and I really want to know why he left roses. I also, want violate to get back to together. Yeah I want alot of things, also to slap Hayden cause she annoys me. Good job by the way!
Haven14 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
PERFECT SONG CHOICE IS PERFECT
kitty215 chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Please write more! This is a reeeeeally awesome story!
sublimesubtleties chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Oh my goodness. You're brilliant. Your ideas are fresh. The whole "guardian thing" caught me surprise and all these new characters. Please do continue! Your grammar needs fixing, but the plot is captivating.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
You need to continue this!:D
littlecherya chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Hey lol
The chapter was perfect! I can't wait to read the next one haha
So now I don't know if I wanna punch Rebecca or not haha
Please, it'd be awesoooooome if Derek apeared more often *-*
Anyway, Merry Christmas sweetheart!
Millionen K├╝sse...Anne
OdairBear chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
ahahahaha this was perfect write more!
julia chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
that was great :} write more!