Reviews for Will You Listen To My Song?
Windtalkers1 chapter 16 . 2/4/2015
update soon please
sekireiperson chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Well i think that it would be a nice spin if you used benitsubasa and minato winged her because it will add another way to look at things
hitomi65 chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
nice story
agitofang666 chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
i wanted him to get tsukiumi she is my fave along with hikari & hibiki too bad they are with seito
ethan.lukkar chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
TheMysticalFett chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Great job author!
Shadowlord1295 chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
update again please i like this story update soon like really soon
badkarma00 chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Very nice, and what a cliff! Great job.
animemonk chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
dude nice chapter but you gave away what is gonna happen in the near future a single nujber beat the living daylight out of the malicious pair and then the single number in question aka kagari gets yukari to be the first winner and yada yada yada yukari will live but gets put in the mbi hospital due to her broken ribs and pausible internal bleeding so yeah u need to work a little more when you try a cliffy cause that was a fail
Zaralann chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Nice chapter!
Illuminet chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Whoa, an update, guess I turned in too early and missed it, my bad. You had me guessing there for a while when yashiro was approaching yukari. I was wondering if they were going to get betrayed based on amebane's true character, and looks like they was a good thing that Homura was sent just in case but I'm sure Yukari and Shiina will pull through, good update.
DontCallMeAnOtaku chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Thank you thank you thank you! for turning the fight between Yukari and Shiina, Yashiro and Amebane into something that actually matters. It had no purpose in the manga. :(
The 19th Angel chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
I thought this chapter is quite good. I enjoyed how you actually featured Amebane he doesn't appear in many fics and I always thought he was fairly interesting. But anyways I look forward to your next update
RecklessBaka chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
Hahaha prefect ending to the chapter!
The 19th Angel chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Hello, first off I apologize for any spelling errors. Im typing this on my phone. Finally caught up on your story. Im not entirely sure how I feel about this fic. Its interesting to say the least and I like how you're using a lot of underused characters for his flock. Your scene where he winged Akitsu was actually plausible not just a deus ex machina like most. Im also glad to see he didnt wing Musubi. But what I'm wondering is where the Disciplinary Squad is in all of this.