Reviews for Day's End
ChaosofNightMoonlightKiller chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Dawwww! Thanks for the christmas present!
Princess Unikitty chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Hi friend, nice to see you back. This chapter was pretty dang cool I thought, keep it up.
Astrido chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
interesting story. i like it.
i hope that aeris will be able to help cloud.
otherwise i really like genesis/cloud pairing.
cheers
yuura
neveryears chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
There's a good reason why Cloud doesn't tell anyone when he time-travels. It sucks all the tension out of the story. Where's the conflict? The challenges? The uncertainty? It's just fluff, otherwise. But I guess that holds its own appeal.

I mean, take your time-travel mechanic. There's no reason why Minerva can't continually send them back in time again and again in some groundhog-day scenario because there was no sacrifice involved with sending them back. It's *inevitable* they'll eventually succeed. So what drives the story? Characterization? You're already OOC, especially for Cloud. Plot? Well...they tell everyone important and everyone gets on the same page and voila! Everything is peachy!

It's not very moving though, is it?

So...where's the story? What are we learning? What are the characters learning? That authors that write complex time-travel stories with attempts at writing in-character make for too much work? Sounds about right. Let's write a lemon instead. mwa ha ha ha.

cheers!
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
I can't wait till the next chapter! :)
FatesShadow83 chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Love this! Brilliant story!
Warriors Will chapter 14 . 10/24/2013
haha always count on Reno for a laugh
Noctisis Rrhagia chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
So, today I realized that it has been quite a while since I have read anything ff7 related. Which then lead me to staying up late rereading this story start to now. Loved it as I have loved everything you have written!
Princess Unikitty chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
nice use of detail in this chapter. keep it up.
XXTakaraXX chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
if they send jenova on the a rocket ship, how will they know if it will never come back?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
I like the story and hope that this story would get finish.
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Awww cliffhanger!

Awesome story!mcant wait to see what happens next!
XXTakaraXX chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
O_O just O_O
kirallie chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
How did she manage to do that when Cloud's fought her off so many times in the future? Poor Reeve dying like that. Hope Genesis finds Cloud soon
faunalind chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
I'm happy to see an update! Why don't those guys learn to stay out of the VR room?