Reviews for The Absolute Basic
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 18 . 7/28
Never fear, I'm still here and always will be! I'm not sure who to feel sorry for, Eames is trying but he also is the root of the problem, and I think I see a bit of myself in Clara in that I'm not always so forgiving. I want them to be more, but they can't seem to get passed awkward dinners that barely had them qualified as friends. Meanwhile Arthur and his girl are all happy walking arm and arm. I'd be annoyed at their happiness if I didn't like those two so much! Can't wait to see the plan go into action, maybe something will happen to change Clara and Eames and their situation.
elliecrawford1605 chapter 17 . 4/14
I was so pleased to see this had been updated! I adore Clara and this story has so much going on with all the intrigue and mystery, I love your exploration of all the characters aswell as just your OC. I'd love to see you stick with this fic but appreciate sometimes it's hard, I'll be here to read whenever though, I just have to know what that phone call meant and also how dinner goes hahaha! Thankyou for choosing to post this new chapter whether you decided to continue with the story or not:))
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 17 . 4/4
Oh man I need to know what that last bit meant! Who's the woman on the phone, her mother maybe?! I'm happy about the update, I too am horrible to my readers for neglected updates, but sometimes the muse isn't there. Regardless I will be here for this one because I love Clara too and I want to see her story play out with Eames and everyone else as well. Until next time, take care!
xmusecliox chapter 16 . 1/23
I love this story, the characterisation is amazing, especially how Clara and eames are dodging around each other right now. I know it's been a long time since your last update but I'd love to read more. I think you've got the inception dream stuff done really well!
elliecrawford1605 chapter 16 . 1/5
Just caught up with this story and I am hooked! There's so many different plot lines running through it and mysteries yet to be explained! Super curious about why they didn't have the records of Clara's dad. Have loved seeing Eames and Clara's relationship developing and being revealed as the story progresses and glad they got a few lighter moments in this chapter, I'm hoping they can heal it! Also poor Arthur! Was not expecting them to attack him so brutally! But at least him and Ariadne had such a nice moment! I feel so lucky to have found this story just now and hope to see it updated again soon!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 16 . 9/4/2016
So happy for Arthur, it made me have this silly little grin on my face! Though to more pressing matters, I need to know what is up with the whole hospital thing and Clara's dad. I keep running ideas through my mind but I don't want to get ahead of myself. Hoping the group can pull this one all off safely yet, and poor Yusef, lol, though I don't see him as much of a badass gunman either.
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
Damn, I bet being forced into a corner definitely takes the thrill out of performing Inception for them. Now it's all their necks on the line and poor Arthur! His cleverness can land him into trouble quickly. I loved hearing Yusufs thoughts though as I imagine him as someone who did start out with the best intentions only to be stopped by realm life. I can't wait to see how this goes for the group now. They'll have to stick close together and trust each other if they want to pull this one off. So glad to read this, I check everyday for updates lol I'm not a very busy person at the moment if you couldn't tell :)
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 14 . 8/13/2016
Well I'm definitely late to the party bit I stayed up passed 4 last night to read only to be greeted by an update this morning! And I'm sp glad you've decided to continue this, it's the one inception story that features the ideas of the Dream world, because I honestly doubt after the movie that any of them gave it up besides Cobb. And you have the characters down, I'm interested in all of their parts, not just our two leads. And Clara is such a better oc than most, she has real emotions and her reactions to people are authentic. I can't wait to see who's following her, how the dream goes and if her relationship with Eames can ever be repaired like Artur hoped in his mind. Happily ever after is an old notion bit seems right up the point man's alley!
Phoenix-Rising29 chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
Loving the story so far! Please don't abandon it, I would very much like to see how it ends, not just this job of theirs but see how Clara and Eames end.
suzii3499 chapter 12 . 6/11/2015
Please don't give up, your story is intriguing and I want to read more!
Laura chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
This story is so intriguing and you are an amazing writer. Please don't give up on this! I need to see it continue!
Lima chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
Please update! I'm dying here! :/
smashley007 chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
well, at least they sort of talked about what happened. the tension is pretty real regardless of how deep they did or didn't dig into the past. yay for more!
smashley007 chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
clara! pull it together, girl! i'm sure i've said this before but i really like your use of flashbacks. they really keep me wanting more story and i really am eager to read more about the background on clara and eames. keep up the great work! _
smashley007 chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
ah! what happened to eames!? good suspense and i felt anxious reading the chapter. i liked the way you described the passage of time while they were waiting for eames. and arthur is getting deep! good job at depicting the complexity of the relationships this group has. keep going! happy new year!