Reviews for The Absolute Basic
suzii3499 chapter 12 . 6/11
Please don't give up, your story is intriguing and I want to read more!
Laura chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
This story is so intriguing and you are an amazing writer. Please don't give up on this! I need to see it continue!
Lima chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
Please update! I'm dying here! :/
smashley007 chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
well, at least they sort of talked about what happened. the tension is pretty real regardless of how deep they did or didn't dig into the past. yay for more!
smashley007 chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
clara! pull it together, girl! i'm sure i've said this before but i really like your use of flashbacks. they really keep me wanting more story and i really am eager to read more about the background on clara and eames. keep up the great work! _
smashley007 chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
ah! what happened to eames!? good suspense and i felt anxious reading the chapter. i liked the way you described the passage of time while they were waiting for eames. and arthur is getting deep! good job at depicting the complexity of the relationships this group has. keep going! happy new year!
SARAHBABE215 chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Can't wait to find out what happens to Eames. Amazing story as usual.
smashley007 chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
aw, it's nice to have girlfriends. i like clara and ariadne's dynamic. and i like the steady pacing of the story. nice chapter!
SARAHBABE215 chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
So I can't wait to find out what happened between Clara and Eames. Hopefully they may get together soon.
Clembob chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
I absolutely love this movie, and Eames is amazing! But all the fics are Arthur/Eames and I hate that pairing.
This is the best Eames/OC fic on this site!

smashley007 chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
that last line made me shiver, like, "OH, DANG!" this chapter didn't seem essential to the forward progression of the plot-line, but as a background foundation piece it was spot on. i really like your use of flashbacks. keep going!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
Aww that line at the end was cute. U need to update more often Ilove this story too much to wait so long!
SARAHBABE215 chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next. I love the relationship they have though but can't wait to see them get together.
smashley007 chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
oh dang, i would actually swear here but it probably won't let me. can i gush for a second and say how relieved i am to read an eames/OC story that is actually well written?! everything is either arthur/eames or eames/stupid girl. clara has substance and your narrative is good. keep it up!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2012