Reviews for The Jerk on Fanfiction
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
THOSE FUCKING SECURITY TESTS AND THEIR DAMN REFRESHING IN THE MIDDLE OF TYPING AND SAYING, "OH, SORRY, INVALID PASSWORD"
AAAAAAAGRH
LouiseUchiha chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
hahahahahahaha
but Sasuke is not a jerk -.-
long live marshmallows chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA I can't think of anything else to say to this... HAHAHAA Oh dear Naruto. He just has to compete with Sasuke in everything.
ReaderxGirl789 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
this was really funny! i really liked it lol :D although i wanted to see what happens when Naruto starts posting stuff and if he ever gets better than Sasuke in the end or not :D probably not though. naruto is an idiot at academics so his writing probably isn't that good either...no offense naruto _
book keeper 2000 chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Bishie Huntress chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
A bit predictable, but still funny! Definitely worth the read. Thanks for sharing!
lonelyfreak26 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
HAHAHA!
NarutoRox chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
LOL! XD
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
*snort* I once had a security test call me a 'geek'...LOL, this is too funny! :D
3dumplings3 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
LOL.
LadyKatt chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
too funny i loved the ending even though i saw'll it coming
Pink-QweryKeybored chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I was dying laughing XD This is really funny, It's so Naruto, Update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
this was pretty short but it was funny
SpiralTapes chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
That's a good way to end it. Loved it!
Silver-Chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
lolz that was hillarious. Epic fail, Naruto. Okay, the narcisist who writes epic stories is either Itachi or Sasuke. His penname is screaming Itachi but my gut is screaming Sasuke, plus there's a pic of Sasuke for the cover... Either way, it's getting really loud over here ;)
No matter which one of them it is, Narutard will never be able to write better stories than them, I'll tell you that!

Oh, and by the way, when you said, "Ding! Your password has been excepted" I think you meant accepted, not excepted.