Reviews for Burning Red
Lady Mythology chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Sweet, sad, and lovely. I really wish there was more. :) I like your style. You make it easy to read, to want to read more. It flows really well. And, I love how you throw unusual words into the story without interrupting the flow.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
R u still updating?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
This is soooo good! I know it's a long shot, but any chance you might continue?
000000000009999999 chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
I do wish there is an update for this, however silly of a request that may be haha. I found this story again and began reading it and as I neared the end of this chapter, I kind of felt disappointed..only due to the lack of chapters to come :). But if you do receive this message and actually read it, I would like to let you know that I adore your story and hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I hope you will keep this story going! I really like the build up!
Zoey98 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more PLEASE
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
i just read the first chapter again for the 6th time probably and it dawned on me that damon probably wasn't waiting for stefan outside the grill but hoping to see elena. i would love to know if that is true or not, so please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
"However, I swear an oath that I will be writing the next two chapters, quickly and there will be an update next week." It's been 8 months! Please update! You're one of the best writers and I'd really love to see where this story is going!
GOTTA LOVE YOUR SHIPS chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
you broke your oath! please don't abandon this story! i love it so much
CharlSmith chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
This story is incredible. I could actually vision myself in the places Elena was telling Damon, about Europe. It's something I'd love to do and you've made me want to so much more now! Ps. I know I haven't reviewed the last chapter but I commend you MASSIVELY for not letting Elena give in to Caroline and instead letting her stand her ground. I love seeing a fierce, strong Elena. Amazing! I love their chemistry in this, absolutely everything about them! So so excited to see where this goes & for the next chapter!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
any chance you'll finish this?
amydelbay chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
where is this update?! this is soo well-written, please update soon!