Reviews for Burning Red
DElena all the way chapter 5 . 5/21
PLEASE continue ... I know asking after 5 years is crazy but nevermind ... PLEASE continue :)
Please update
Asyouwish14 chapter 5 . 2/29/2016
I liked these brief chapters, I loved damon's answer to 'why me'? You are a good writer, I wish there was more!
Lady Mythology chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Sweet, sad, and lovely. I really wish there was more. :) I like your style. You make it easy to read, to want to read more. It flows really well. And, I love how you throw unusual words into the story without interrupting the flow.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
R u still updating?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
This is soooo good! I know it's a long shot, but any chance you might continue?
000000000009999999 chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
I do wish there is an update for this, however silly of a request that may be haha. I found this story again and began reading it and as I neared the end of this chapter, I kind of felt disappointed..only due to the lack of chapters to come :). But if you do receive this message and actually read it, I would like to let you know that I adore your story and hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I hope you will keep this story going! I really like the build up!
Zoey98 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more PLEASE
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Update
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
i just read the first chapter again for the 6th time probably and it dawned on me that damon probably wasn't waiting for stefan outside the grill but hoping to see elena. i would love to know if that is true or not, so please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
"However, I swear an oath that I will be writing the next two chapters, quickly and there will be an update next week." It's been 8 months! Please update! You're one of the best writers and I'd really love to see where this story is going!
GOTTA LOVE YOUR SHIPS chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
mooorreeee
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
you broke your oath! please don't abandon this story! i love it so much