Reviews for Heart of Iron
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 6 . 1/8
Just found this story and got to say love it though I am sad it hasn't updated in a while
Sir Frankey Adel chapter 6 . 10/17/2017
It's sad that you aren't continuing this fiction. I'm rather fond of it.
skie89 chapter 6 . 9/22/2017
Hiya I recently rediscovered this. Are you going to keep the story alive?
zachary2 chapter 6 . 9/13/2017
Awwwww man, this is really good! I was just getting into it fully when there were no more chaptersYou have a brilliant story going on here, please, write some more!
Victory3114 chapter 6 . 8/26/2017
I would very much like to see this continued. It's got a gritty feel that you don't see often in other fanfics.
Reginleif2004 chapter 6 . 6/13/2017
Was creeping on your favorite stories and I noticed one that had been published in 2016. Just thought I'd ask how things were and if you were thinking of writing again. If not, well, good luck in your future endeavors.
EvilDragonMuspelheim chapter 6 . 5/23/2017
This is super good!
xaxiel1572 chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
So when's the next chapter?
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Meh, The 'Magus Killer' tittle was a personal tittle granted by the people in the Clock Tower to Kiritsugu Emiya due his notorious reputation as a freelancer, not some sort of rank or clasification like the 'Enforcers' or 'Freelancers'. Kiritsugu was an odd ball in the magi comunity and considered himself as an spellcaster rather than a magi and outside from Shirou you wont find other like him.
River king chapter 6 . 4/4/2017
;)
D72 chapter 6 . 2/25/2017
Daaaaammmmmnnnnn. This was a helluva fic, shame it stopped here. Maybe shirou could have strapped watermelons to his chest, keep blades away from his face by sending them to a more obvious target. Either way, shame it ended, but you really drew me in. I wasn't sweating the lore though, every author has their own twists, and as long as they don't drop flashbacks, I'm willing to give them some slack.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2017
just binged this, don't suppose you still happen to be doing updates?
ringlhach chapter 6 . 1/30/2017
I admit, I couldn't decide if this was Mind of Steel or Sparks Liner High until this chapter. That said, I have the feeling that this is only slightly more "Emiya Shirou" than whomever he was before the end of the Fourth War.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 2 . 1/16/2017
Shirou wouldn't have gone to the hospital, meaning that anything that happens because he went shouldn't occur. Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a big deal, cause it's out of character for him to go when he would heal in a few days anyway.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
My main advice would be to use more semicolons; your writing seems fine otherwise, but you tend to just use a comma in place of a semicolon on every occasion. It's just kind of grating on me, considering the fact that it's a prominent and consistent error in a story that is, from what I can see, otherwise very well written.