Reviews for Heart of Iron
D72 chapter 6 . 2/25
Daaaaammmmmnnnnn. This was a helluva fic, shame it stopped here. Maybe shirou could have strapped watermelons to his chest, keep blades away from his face by sending them to a more obvious target. Either way, shame it ended, but you really drew me in. I wasn't sweating the lore though, every author has their own twists, and as long as they don't drop flashbacks, I'm willing to give them some slack.
just binged this, don't suppose you still happen to be doing updates?
ringlhach chapter 6 . 1/30
I admit, I couldn't decide if this was Mind of Steel or Sparks Liner High until this chapter. That said, I have the feeling that this is only slightly more "Emiya Shirou" than whomever he was before the end of the Fourth War.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 2 . 1/16
Shirou wouldn't have gone to the hospital, meaning that anything that happens because he went shouldn't occur. Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a big deal, cause it's out of character for him to go when he would heal in a few days anyway.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
My main advice would be to use more semicolons; your writing seems fine otherwise, but you tend to just use a comma in place of a semicolon on every occasion. It's just kind of grating on me, considering the fact that it's a prominent and consistent error in a story that is, from what I can see, otherwise very well written.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
You favourited a story on the fourth of march, this year, which means that you're still involved in the fanfiction community to some extent. Hope you find the inspiration to continue this, since it's fantastic. If not, well, I'll enjoy it as it is.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
The problem with writers like you is that you have a tendency to overpower Shirou's opponents to extreme degrees. Despite that fact , however, they always fail to take kill him. Every single sekire that you have,so far, pitted him against should have easily DESTROYED him. They have the advantage of speed, strength, and wide area instantaneous attacks where as, your Shirou has been unable or unwilling to utilize his skills to full effect. There is no way in hell he should still be alive. The disparity in power levels is just too broad. You need to equalize their strength or end this farce with a "and Shirow got squashed like a bug/exploded/cut to ribbons. The end." That's really the only realistic finish for a Shirou that doesn't read like a badass.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
This is awesome. Hope you come back for it eventually.
Reginleif2004 chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
This story's pretty awesome. If you ever find the time to continue it, you will definitely have a reader in me.
ZrH221 chapter 6 . 9/2/2016
Such an interesting plot n i hope there will be continuation. Thank you for this interesting story :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2016
rip this great fic
titan616 chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
The next talk between Shirou and Homura should be interesting. And Rin's coming to town! Does she suspect something is up? Probably. Or maybe she's just guessing he got into trouble, this is Shirou after all, so the odd's of that are extremely high. That talk should be fun to.
Paxloria chapter 6 . 3/11/2016
You know, Avalon should not have vanished.
Think about it:
The reason that King Arthur/Arturia fell was because Avalon was stolen. The Sheath existed just fin for over a thousand years, passing through many hand, until the Einzburns got it to use in the 4th Grail War.
Avalon was NOT a Phantasm that appeared with Arturia/Sabor and was destained to vanish with her. It was a PHYSICAL artifact created by the Fae and existed within THIS world.
Shirou was just the body that it was hiden inside of.
THUS:
Avalon should still be in him just fine. Maybe its effectiveness might have decressed to what it was befrore Sabor showed up, but it should still be fine.
Paxloria chapter 5 . 3/11/2016
Hold on!
Previousle you wrote that Shirou bought his house in the North and that it was 10 minute walk from Izumo Inn, but here you have it in the south.

It would have been good if he winged Karasuba and Homera.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
She almost winged herself to a person she KNEW was human?