Reviews for Heart of Iron
Ghost024 chapter 1 . 7h
Dam... Never seen any of them and you started writing this. That takes guts... And Wikipedia.
AzureStorms chapter 6 . 7/27
This story is quite fantastic. I very much enjoy your writing style, level of detail, pacing, and the alternate point of views. Though it may be a dead story if it hasn't been updated since january 2014. If you happen to read this, is there any possibility that this story would be continued? Going to peruse through the rest of your work now anyway.
CharNobyl chapter 1 . 7/26
I realize that the fic is probably on hiatus at best and dead at worst, but right off the bat, I'm wondering how long this is supposed to take place after F/SN.

The residents of Izumo House keep referring to how visibly young Shirou looks, but literally the first thing we have to indicate when this takes place is Shirou mentioning that this was his first time back in ten years. If Shirou left Japan *immediately* after the Fifth Grail War, that would make him twenty-seven at the absolute youngest. If he basically looks like Archer without the Reinforcement-induced tan and bleach-job (and Archer's general attitude/the expressions that go with it), I can't really see how they'd be so hung up on his apparent age. I get this feeling like you meant for things to be taking place just a couple years after F/SN, but...well, it was either a deliberate choice, a typo, or an attempt to push the timelines together when you didn't really need to pay them much mind.
I didn't think shirou was capable of deploying ubw,but you made it work lol
I've seen fics come back after longer periods than this. You just gotta believe!
Mookeypoop chapter 1 . 4/14
R.I.P
must be dead
Kappa
I really hope you continue this, it's great. Hope to see an update soon.
Guardoflight chapter 6 . 4/8
This has been a quite an enjoyable story that I hope to see more of in the near future. I look forward to seeing how Uzume will react when she discovers Shirou being the '109th' and visa versa, I am interested to see how Rin will fit in and I must agree I too was not a fan of Gabriel's spoiler section before the chapter.
I hope you haven't dropped this. It's been a while, but I hope you continue.

This is easily one of my favorite F/SN and x-over fics there is out there. The premise is interesting, and your writing is great.

I can see the way you've shaped Shirou. In HF he abandons his ideals in order to protect those he loves, but since you went Sparks Liners High, it turns out that he lost everything anyways, with Rin somehow managing to win.

I can see him then returning to those ideals and holding on to them, since he feels he has nothing else left. He wants to become Archer because he wants his strength, to carry out those ideals. Who knows, maybe he wants to be Archer, so that HE can get summoned into the Grail War to save Sakura, you could do it a lot of ways, and I'm interested to see melancholy of Avalon failing was also a nice touch.

Again, I hope you continue this. Obviously life comes first, and if you've simply lost interest so be it. But it's a great story and I hope to see where it goes in the future.
please update this story soon
Modis chapter 6 . 3/2
Liking this, and I hope it's not abandoned. I love the use of an alternate ending as opposed to the true ending, and I'm looking forward to seeing more.
someone chapter 6 . 2/19
Please continue the story! Really loved the plot and idea!
Esrath chapter 6 . 1/27
pls continue with this fic.
REQUIEMCROSS chapter 5 . 1/22
I advise for you to read atleast the summary of HF route.
Shirou can no longer manifest his reality marble because of archer's arm.
Love this! Update soon, please? :D