Reviews for Heart of Iron
skie89 chapter 6 . 12h
Hiya I recently rediscovered this. Are you going to keep the story alive?
zachary2 chapter 6 . 9/13
Awwwww man, this is really good! I was just getting into it fully when there were no more chaptersYou have a brilliant story going on here, please, write some more!
Victory3114 chapter 6 . 8/26
I would very much like to see this continued. It's got a gritty feel that you don't see often in other fanfics.
Reginleif2004 chapter 6 . 6/13
Was creeping on your favorite stories and I noticed one that had been published in 2016. Just thought I'd ask how things were and if you were thinking of writing again. If not, well, good luck in your future endeavors.
EvilDragonMuspelheim chapter 6 . 5/23
This is super good!
xaxiel1572 chapter 1 . 5/21
So when's the next chapter?
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 4/28
Meh, The 'Magus Killer' tittle was a personal tittle granted by the people in the Clock Tower to Kiritsugu Emiya due his notorious reputation as a freelancer, not some sort of rank or clasification like the 'Enforcers' or 'Freelancers'. Kiritsugu was an odd ball in the magi comunity and considered himself as an spellcaster rather than a magi and outside from Shirou you wont find other like him.
River king chapter 6 . 4/4
;)
D72 chapter 6 . 2/25
Daaaaammmmmnnnnn. This was a helluva fic, shame it stopped here. Maybe shirou could have strapped watermelons to his chest, keep blades away from his face by sending them to a more obvious target. Either way, shame it ended, but you really drew me in. I wasn't sweating the lore though, every author has their own twists, and as long as they don't drop flashbacks, I'm willing to give them some slack.
just binged this, don't suppose you still happen to be doing updates?
ringlhach chapter 6 . 1/30
I admit, I couldn't decide if this was Mind of Steel or Sparks Liner High until this chapter. That said, I have the feeling that this is only slightly more "Emiya Shirou" than whomever he was before the end of the Fourth War.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 2 . 1/16
Shirou wouldn't have gone to the hospital, meaning that anything that happens because he went shouldn't occur. Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a big deal, cause it's out of character for him to go when he would heal in a few days anyway.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
My main advice would be to use more semicolons; your writing seems fine otherwise, but you tend to just use a comma in place of a semicolon on every occasion. It's just kind of grating on me, considering the fact that it's a prominent and consistent error in a story that is, from what I can see, otherwise very well written.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
You favourited a story on the fourth of march, this year, which means that you're still involved in the fanfiction community to some extent. Hope you find the inspiration to continue this, since it's fantastic. If not, well, I'll enjoy it as it is.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
The problem with writers like you is that you have a tendency to overpower Shirou's opponents to extreme degrees. Despite that fact , however, they always fail to take kill him. Every single sekire that you have,so far, pitted him against should have easily DESTROYED him. They have the advantage of speed, strength, and wide area instantaneous attacks where as, your Shirou has been unable or unwilling to utilize his skills to full effect. There is no way in hell he should still be alive. The disparity in power levels is just too broad. You need to equalize their strength or end this farce with a "and Shirow got squashed like a bug/exploded/cut to ribbons. The end." That's really the only realistic finish for a Shirou that doesn't read like a badass.