Reviews for Heart of Iron
I hope you haven't dropped this. It's been a while, but I hope you continue.

This is easily one of my favorite F/SN and x-over fics there is out there. The premise is interesting, and your writing is great.

I can see the way you've shaped Shirou. In HF he abandons his ideals in order to protect those he loves, but since you went Sparks Liners High, it turns out that he lost everything anyways, with Rin somehow managing to win.

I can see him then returning to those ideals and holding on to them, since he feels he has nothing else left. He wants to become Archer because he wants his strength, to carry out those ideals. Who knows, maybe he wants to be Archer, so that HE can get summoned into the Grail War to save Sakura, you could do it a lot of ways, and I'm interested to see melancholy of Avalon failing was also a nice touch.

Again, I hope you continue this. Obviously life comes first, and if you've simply lost interest so be it. But it's a great story and I hope to see where it goes in the future.
please update this story soon
Modis chapter 6 . 3/2
Liking this, and I hope it's not abandoned. I love the use of an alternate ending as opposed to the true ending, and I'm looking forward to seeing more.
someone chapter 6 . 2/19
Please continue the story! Really loved the plot and idea!
Esrath chapter 6 . 1/27
pls continue with this fic.
REQUIEMCROSS chapter 5 . 1/22
I advise for you to read atleast the summary of HF route.
Shirou can no longer manifest his reality marble because of archer's arm.
Love this! Update soon, please? :D
Fate Online chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
interesting.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
the guest reviewer or posted the review below(if it's the author's job that's the reason he's not writing) just put an equals sine in were appropriate in the review below.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
did the author have to save another company from bankruptcy or closing or whatever? because if so I can understand why he hasn't updated in a year, it's his job and no job no money which no internet which no fanfic anyway. but if he isn't than that means he dropped it and we have to go with out, and damn it this is one god fanfic.
TheProtagonist1 chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
The fights, the interactions, I'm loving them all. I remember that this was a surprise to read after a year past. Hope you can do it again.
Zentari2238 chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
The story is kind of a mess. An UBW shirou , despite the author's claims otherwise , that manages to lose to Karasuba and is a complete and total top it all, it's boring with a snail's pace.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
this is a good story, keep it up!
makopaulo chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
I find it refreshing that you didn't make Shirou an Ashikabi - which makes me find Shirou being mistaken for a Sekirei deliciously ironic - or, worse, a replacement for Minato (a reason I dropped In Flight). I also like how fast the pace is (as opposed to how In Flight is).

To conclude, I really like this story, and hope that you update soon - I want to see everyone's reaction when Shirou's unmasked!

P.S. Sorry for the In Flight bashing. It's just not my cup of tea.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
you know you could PM him with that offer, and ask if thus is going to continue.