Reviews for Heart of Iron
someone chapter 6 . 2/19
Please continue the story! Really loved the plot and idea!
Esrath chapter 6 . 1/27
pls continue with this fic.
REQUIEMCROSS chapter 5 . 1/22
I advise for you to read atleast the summary of HF route.
Shirou can no longer manifest his reality marble because of archer's arm.
Love this! Update soon, please? :D
Fate Online chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
interesting.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
the guest reviewer or posted the review below(if it's the author's job that's the reason he's not writing) just put an equals sine in were appropriate in the review below.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
did the author have to save another company from bankruptcy or closing or whatever? because if so I can understand why he hasn't updated in a year, it's his job and no job no money which no internet which no fanfic anyway. but if he isn't than that means he dropped it and we have to go with out, and damn it this is one god fanfic.
TheProtagonist1 chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
The fights, the interactions, I'm loving them all. I remember that this was a surprise to read after a year past. Hope you can do it again.
Zentari2238 chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
The story is kind of a mess. An UBW shirou , despite the author's claims otherwise , that manages to lose to Karasuba and is a complete and total top it all, it's boring with a snail's pace.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
this is a good story, keep it up!
makopaulo chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
I find it refreshing that you didn't make Shirou an Ashikabi - which makes me find Shirou being mistaken for a Sekirei deliciously ironic - or, worse, a replacement for Minato (a reason I dropped In Flight). I also like how fast the pace is (as opposed to how In Flight is).

To conclude, I really like this story, and hope that you update soon - I want to see everyone's reaction when Shirou's unmasked!

P.S. Sorry for the In Flight bashing. It's just not my cup of tea.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
you know you could PM him with that offer, and ask if thus is going to continue.
Last Comma 1st chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
I don't know if the offer for BETA-ing is still open, or if the story is being continued, but I would be willing to give it a shot. I'm not sure how much help I would be, though I'm confident that I could point out typos and proofread for you. Let me know if you're interested.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
can one of the guys with an account message him or something. this fic is one of the 1% that cames out of the "sturgeons law" 10%, the one percent that is as separate from the 10% as the 10% is separate from everything else, and I don't want to see it end.
Jasenerd chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Are you still writing this, cause I really like it but it seems as if you've stopped updated.