Reviews for REbirth of Chaos
Guest chapter 18 . 11/1/2014
Aww..
Then good luck life and everything else. Hope you manage to get back on track everything. I feel lazy to make an actual acc here- I joined the Hetalia Fandom recently XD

Yes... Canada is cute..
Guest chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
Ouch, im sorry to hear that, googd luck regenerating mate!
Astaria Mel Kanariane chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
well, imma late gal :\
please update soon? :'
cool story... :'
yesh, stupid airport staff, they're always stupid D:
XxcrystalzxX chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
Dawwhhh... (TT)
It was a good one too... I hope you don't delete it. Just leave it on hiatus, it'd be a shame never to see a trace of this master piece.

Hope you'd get a good laptop and inspiration soon. I once lot memories, but not from my laptop, it was actually my phone... Long story short, i blame my brother D: i should've kept a back up file, but i didn't know we could do that ( hey... I only just got it for a few months.. And i was 10... Didn't know much yet) until it was too late. And now i lost lots of mementos *sniff*

Anyways, hope you're happy in your new country! ( wherever it is)
DragShot chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
I'm sorry for the inconveniences you have had. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best. You've made a great fanfic so far.
hardcoreGSfan chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
"How surprising… There would never be a time where Elesis, Ryan and Dio would gather together so casually…. The unseen bond in gamers is really incomprehensive…"

LOL

It's been a while since I read this, so I don't quite remember the old versions xD Looking forward to the next chapter! And I'm really looking forward to when all the chasers are on the same side with vessels and souls fully sync'd :D (... That's gonna happen, right? xD; )
hardcoreGSfan chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
(1, too lazy to log in; 2, I'll be able to post a properly-signed review when you actually post the next chapter xD)

Thanks for the update! Good to know that you haven't just poofed like a bunch of other authors LOL Good luck with your real life stuff :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
plsss continue this fanfic cuz weve been waiting for it for a very looong time we reaallly like it a lot
Guest chapter 17 . 1/25/2014
this fan fic is very good, im always waiting for the next update
Dere KuroHaru chapter 16 . 12/25/2013
...RufusxEdel were my favorite pairing next is LassxArme. I think more people like RufusxLime
joker07x chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
"FACE MY BLOODY WRATH,FLYING BITCH!" I'm pretty sure now why ryan was my fave
joker07x chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Liked how rivera uses a headphone 'cause ryan in his druid skill tree uses a similar thing on his head
Dere KuroHaru chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
I think LassyxArme is my favorite while I like RufusxEdel and LimexZero
Perfect Maid Haruka chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
After long awaited update.. *feeling so exited*
So, now Rue became an ally for enemies and Lass couldn't do anything about it. Lire seems better than the rest, I hope that she'll able to help them to retrieve their missing member. :3
Still waiting for your next update and merry early christmas.. :D
Dere KuroHaru chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
You know? I and Miyu-chan might like RufusxEdel.