Reviews for REbirth of Chaos
plsss continue this fanfic cuz weve been waiting for it for a very looong time we reaallly like it a lot
this fan fic is very good, im always waiting for the next update
Dere Dere 02 chapter 16 . 12/25/2013
...RufusxEdel were my favorite pairing next is LassxArme. I think more people like RufusxLime
joker07x chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
"FACE MY BLOODY WRATH,FLYING BITCH!" I'm pretty sure now why ryan was my fave
joker07x chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Liked how rivera uses a headphone 'cause ryan in his druid skill tree uses a similar thing on his head
Dere Dere 02 chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
I think LassyxArme is my favorite while I like RufusxEdel and LimexZero
Perfect Maid Haruka chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
After long awaited update.. *feeling so exited*
So, now Rue became an ally for enemies and Lass couldn't do anything about it. Lire seems better than the rest, I hope that she'll able to help them to retrieve their missing member. :3
Still waiting for your next update and merry early christmas.. :D
Dere Dere 02 chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
You know? I and Miyu-chan might like RufusxEdel.
khaddiction101 chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Hey, pls update soon!pls this is the only decent GC fic ive read that acctually got my attention although if you have a watty account pls tell me I love Your book
Nero Zephyrum chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
Hey Hanako-chama! It's me again Nero Zephyrum with a lil' request and a lil' question!
Request: I know this is some bad mannered request but... please don't put your dream pairings in this fanfic huhuhu. It's cuz I really want the main pairings a lot but it's your fanfic your property ).
Question: When is Ley, Amy, Lire, Zero appearing? And is Rolan planning to be a pedo on Elaine O_o? It seems really scary.
Well ganbatte kure on you and this awesome fanfic.
DoINeedAName chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
I kinda expected that Rue will appear having Lass' soul, but I never thought that he would join the dark side (Did he really willingly went over to Gardosen's side or was he manipulated like how Lass was? Was Lass being manipulated when he tried attacking the Chasers? Ahhhh... too many questions). Anyways, I'm so happy Lass finally showed up! Yaaay, it's getting closer to the brother-brother bonding time (/shameless shipping of Lass and Rufus ahahhaah -dies in corner-)
On the other hand, I feel like the chapter ended in a cliffhanger. That, or I'm just impatient because I want to see what happens next. I want to see Jin in action!
Great chapter as always. Please update soon! OwO
hardcoreGSfan chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
I'm on my phone and it's a pain to log in lol

YAAAAAAAAY NEW CHAPTER AND LASS AND JIN ARE BACK WOOT
Nero Zephyrum chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Very nice fic indeed...
Hey Hanako-chama if you would like add romance to the genre I've been dying to see romance in this fic
Well keep up this is one of the most awesome fanfics ever made
there are so many people waiting for the next update )
FullyFLUFF3D chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
Well you really made more my curiosity rise. Was it all Mari's fault? The fall of the Grandchase is her fault? And I'm like Wha-ah-ah-ah- tttt.

Jin came out again, and like the when you said he's always the one talking about inner peace and such didn't surprise me there. He's a monk on a mission to destroy all grudges and return peace and order to every disturbed soul. Really like the the new update, and I really wish that Seighart didn't get the full story and Mari is not all at fault.

Thnx and Have a nice day!
XxcrystalzxX chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
Love this fic :D hope you update soon.

By the way, I thought king Fang was a giant centipede, not a cobra...
And king guang's a dragon not a serpent.

Also, some readers still don't know what the monster on the previous chapter was D:
Curiosity is killing me to know who it was