Reviews for Granado Espada: Shunraiki Kuronikuru (The Thunderspring Chronicles)
Innocent Desires chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Lol, so apparently anonymous reviews take forever to show up, that's all. ok, good to know. Anyway, nice chapter so far I remember this raid, but it's been a long time since I've gone on it:P Monsters are too weak XD

And that new skill for Celeste... lol! Interesting way to use that:P What does it do?
Moon chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Just checking to see if my review has popped up or if it didn't pop up at all.
Moon chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
So, I'm going to guess everyone's stances:
Lycis: Either Soul Guard or Hanging Guard, maybe one of the weaker stances.
Vex: Punisher?
Fye: Maybe one of the bracelet stances? You said energy formed there, so probably an elementalist stance.
Athena: Flintlock
Celeste: Cutlass
Did I get anything right? XD

The story is pretty interesting so far. Again, the dynamics between the characters is good. But you need to polish it a bit :P The description is good though:)
Moon chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Seems interesting. It could probably do with a few tweaks, but you're very good with picturing the interaction here.
Moon chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Hey vex, I'm guessing this is the story you've been working on:P It looks good so far! Still laughing over the Athena thing though XD
Innocent Desires chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
So, going to guess each character's stance here:
Lycis: Hanging Guard/Soul Guard
Vex: Punisher?
Celeste: Cutlass
Athena: Flintlock
Luth: Some elementalist stance, maybe?

Nice job here, good descriptions:) Can't wait to see more
Innocent Desires chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Athena's cooking... is that from experience? Can't cook all that well myself, but it's edible. Or at least I think so. Anyway, the interaction between the characters is nice, you can get a really good feel for their personality this way. The description is good, too. However, it could probably do with a bit of polishing and editing here and there:)
Innocent Desires chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Do you have anonymous reviews turned off? Tried to review yesterday but I don't think it went through.

Anyway, moon here:) This is an account I made with my friend a long time ago, I don't think she even uses it anymore. Nice job though, and the Athena thing is really funny:)