Reviews for Hallelujah
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Oh God, that's so sad... x(
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Okay.

That was sad. ;A;/3

And heart breaking. Thank you so much for sharing!
hotsasukefan chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
my poor baby D'X
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
he said Allons-y
atwistedconundrum chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is an amazing fic. It tugs at the heartstrings and nicely ties Bad Wolf to the Girl Who Waited and the Boy Who Waited. I can feel myself tearing up. Your word choice has me drowning in the Doctor's emotions. Well done and thank you for writing.
A Travelling Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is the sound of my heart melting and me crying a river.
A Hopeful Voice chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh my gosh, you managed to savagely murder my feels in such a glorious way. First with the Eleven/Rose, and then the ending...congrats. It is so well written and a wonderful read. Thanks!

Hope
Arella1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I've always thought that song suited Rose and the Doctor. This story was so tragically beautiful my heart cracked. It's difficult to read through water. I just kept silently wishing that the universe(s) would finally let them hold onto each other.

Thanks.
fionafox81 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Absolutely beautiful and so bittersweet x
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
It's beautiful but really sad. I loved it :)
The White Leopard chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I'm just gonna go curl up and cry now. T.T Truly, this was a sad, sad story. Very good, but so sad.
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This story brought tears to my eyes. Very lovely and touching.
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
-sniff- I miss Rose so much! I like this, it's nice.
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I don't need my feels, its okay. Ooooh, stories like this break my hearts so.
purplepeopleeater78 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
But it was so sad though. even though i realise there is no way to make that scenario not sad. at least if you're doing it properly. and i also realise that i asked for it. but still so sad. and then rose had to go and the doctor was sad and now i'm sad.

that small photograph in his beside his bed, which he doesn't

i assume you changed your mind about what you were going to write here but it should probably be fixed.

twas awesome. in a sad way. but still awesome. now you should go and write that reunion one i said cos that would make everything better. although that would have to be a long one. oh well you should totally have a super long doctor who fic here.