Reviews for Worth More Than That
mareine chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
Nice fic! I love bottom!Draco, but I was a bit upset at seeing Severus so cruel and...insane. I would have liked to see a confrontation between Harry and Sev after this chapter, but I suppose it wouldn't fit in with the rest of the story. Harry seems to forgive easy enough so I can imagine him staying, but if Sev has mental problems...
Anyway, again, nice fic.
Belldandy55555 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Oooww so cute! Thank you for this sweet story!
I can only say poor harry... after everything no happy end for him.
1sunfun chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Nice.
madyashiefan chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Brilliant!
Lovise Polaris chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
hi! good chapter and good story but i'm a bit (well a lot!) disapointed by draco, i mean ok he wanted to be loved by snape but i just hate the cheating part.
Did he really had to try stealing the "lover" of harry? and snape, what a freaking miserable bastard! the way he used poor draco as if he was a sextoy and lied to harry.
I understand that the pairing is draco/theo but i was wondering if you will talk about the reaction of harry when he discovers the infedility of his so called lover and his stalkerish way, oh harry just drop his cheating ass and go find a real man!

ps: sorry for the bad english but i'm french and i'm still learning the langage
brighteyes343 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Poor Draco
Poor Harry
What's Harry going to do when he finds out snaps was cheating on him
Update soon
salviohexia chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
In this chapter everything went fine to Draco...that means he'll be in troubles on the next one? Ugh, I can't wait to read the next chapter (:

Bye
salviohexia chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
aaawww! i liked their date and the kiss :3
ha! snape was there (sort of), he scared me a bit in the part when he's at draco's room...
salviohexia chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
(too lazy to log in)
What can I say? I'm really liking this, maybe because I like Theodore so much :3
Anyway, I read your first chapter and it made me sad, poor Draco in his bad relationship with Severus. I hope he could get along perfectly with Theo. By the way, I kind of yelled as a fangirl (SQUEEE!) when I read Theo's name...idk.

(Sorry for shitty enlish)
salviohexia chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
OMG, the date...ugh, I really want to read it! I hope it will go fine, but I have the idea that Severus (and Harry as well) is going to be there and complicate a bit the stuff. LOL, or maybe not. I'm not very good when it comes to drama.