Reviews for Yatarella- A K Fairytale Fic
Lovethehumor101 chapter 1 . 8/21
Lol this perfect.
Ruby of Raven chapter 8 . 6/18
Ha! This was funny and just an all around fun read. Good job!
GabzyLizard333 chapter 8 . 1/28
So cuuute! 3 That whole story was just so great! Awesome job, very enjoyable and beautiful!
Bluemisery chapter 8 . 1/27
I loved this story! It made me laugh quite a bit. I'll now forward it to my girlfriend, so she can laugh too! Thank you for this.
Bluemisery chapter 1 . 1/25
Oh god, this is so beautiful! All the other YataXSarhiku fanfics have been very dark and angsty. This is such a welcome change! I greatly look forward to reading more!
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Oh damn! Pretty in Pink indeed! Can't stop laughing. Lol. This fic is amazing and hilarious!
Yuuhi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Exactly, BUA HAHAHAHAHA, it rlly is crack up xD but that's where everything became interesting
OtakuPsycopath chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
This was the best story I read in a good while !
I absolutely adore k , ( and wish for a second season ... oh well a movie is good enough :)
This left me smiling and blushing from all that damn fluffy clouds :D ( the way mikoto proposed was kyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh ! x/x ashfghghkl just too amazing !) Thanx fir writing this and hope u post it in wattpad too !
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
omg, this is fantastic!
Angel-Amy-22 chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
AAAAAWWWW! that was so adorable! And I so knew Reisi was the actual king! :D
It was a great story, and I love the ending as well. It was beautiful and hilarious how Mikoto basically asked Reisi to marry him! And it was so adorable with Yata and Fushimi!
DoubleDexterity chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Love, love, LOVE! Such a beautifully written story. And I had just tortured myself with watching the last episode again last night, so this was a good way to cheer myself up. I loved how it was a parody of Ciderella but not at the same time. Most of the time fairy tale stuff I have read are too much like the original story so this was really refreshing. I did not expect half the stuff that happened. And it had a happy ending too _ I've got a question though, how did Munakata turned out to be the king? Was he the little prince in the Colorless King's flashback? I got a lil bit confused there. All in all beautiful story and your author's note at the end really warmed my heart. 3 Our fandom shall find the ligh! Hugs and kisses to you friend _
Thegirlwith50OTPs chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
awesome story! :D
saixpuppy9 chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
I was getting solo happy I started fangirling out loud apparently and my dog just looked at me like "Thessaly hellll is wrong with you thhhhiiiiisss time" then went back to sleep XD it was so cute :3 (my dog and the story) ive read it before and I couldn't remember if I ever left a review. Oops! I just cant contain anna's part . I about DIED! And what are you reading cause it doesn't say in this chapter just boss recommend a book you love. And now.I'm going to check out tiger x bunny and basketball one you said something about in an earlier chapr D
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
*shrieks* In the beginning i was like wait, saru is the prince, not reisi? and i was thinking that there was gonna be some twist related to that...AND THERE WASSSS :DDD Lol i love how many side pairings there was in the beginning :o. and SARUMI AND MIKOREI ARE MY OTPS FOR LIFEEEEEEE3 thank you :p this was wonderful
AngelRuby235 chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
An awesum ending to an awesum tale.