Reviews for Tales of a Secret Mother
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 4/7
EPIC!

I can't wait to read more _

If there's a sequel.

YAY! More "Lost Boys!"
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 2/18
Really awesome story! Too bad there will not be a sequel, but then again, it's brilliant as it is. Thanks for writing and posting!
Renne Michaels chapter 3 . 1/21
Well done OC meshed seamlessly into the story. I appreciate your posting it. Thanks
Lourdes08 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Wow! this is great, I am sad that there won't be a sequel however I understand that it is probably for the best because I don't want this story to become spoilt. I would however, like to take the opportunity to say what a brilliant idea this story was and that I can really imagine Loki needing a mother figure like that, you've made my day! : )
Ruby of Raven chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
I loved this! As per-usual, I want more of this! XD
Maia2 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
It's a nice alternative ending for the story. Loki would makje a good king of a people that appreciate thinjgs other than physical strength.
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Really good story!
Random One chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
It's kind of a shame that there's no sequel planned, because the story was left open ended and I really would like to see Loki rub it in his detractors faces that he is by far a better king than Thor could ever hope to be. He just had too little time to prove his worth and too many people actively working against him.
There were just too many questions, in my mind, that went unanswered. Like where is the Casket, did Loki take it with him or did it get left behind in Asgard? And maybe what is happening in the immediate aftermath of Loki and Farbauti escaping the realm?
Just a couple of things to consider. Good story.
I do hope you rethink no sequel, because I'd be all over it start to finish.
Pustekuchen chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Loki deserves to be king and make his kingdom great so much, your story is really inspiring! iI especially liked the image of the library you described, hope awesome would that be?
GingerNinjaRules chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
This story is so sweet! I always wondered who was Loki's mother! Such a good story! :)
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
this story is just wow! XD
BVBlover4ever chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKK! XDXDXDXD OH. MY. GOODNESS. I love you for writing this story! I have been wanting to read something like this for SO LONG! I love Fara's (Farbauti's)side of the story of what really happened and how there were actually libraries, culture, art, and life; how everything was thriving! It was absolutely magnificent and just awesome! (I like to imagine that's how it really was too, I do not think that Jotunheim was really made up of brutes and savages...) Although I am terribly sad that this is the last chapter I think it was a wonderful ending, knowing that Loki is thinking about being the King that saves Jotunheim from her turmoil. That would be an awesome story or sequel... however I know you are thinking of not writing one I know it would be really great! If only for the satisfaction of seeing Loki become King and restore Jotunheim and then after a year Odin invites him to Asgard to finally, hopefully make a lasting peace with the world. (Though Loki has visited many times before to see Thor and Frigga having forgiven them because did not as much damage to him and he did miss them.) I could see him riding across the Bifrost on his Armored Bear, a close friend and his most trusted guard, looking all majestic and whatnot then getting up to Odin and being all "HAH! I yo face!". Lol no he would probably say something much more sophisticated and witty about Odin not having faith he would make a good King. (There are bound to be Armored Bears in the far north of Jotunheim, the world of the Phillip Pullman series shouldn't get to have all the fun, besides I think Loki deserves an Armored Bear should he choose to become King of Jotunheim and it would be pretty awesome!) Anyways it is still your choice if you want to make a sequel or not, but if you do it should involve something like the scene right up there. If you don't however I will still love you because you're an amazing writer and because you wrote this story that I love so much! :)
Constance Bonacieux chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Loved it! :D So beautiful! :') I think Loki would make a wonderful Jotunheim ruler.
xLL-Ax chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I loved it, so cute and original too! Good job!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »