Reviews for Tales of a Secret Mother
Mooncinder chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
I know this is four years old now but I just wanted to say it's a beautiful, well-written story and I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you!
Skyelover101 chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
This is an amazing fanfiction
(just like all you other ones)
It is a shame you won't be writing a sequel
But I understand : )
~ Skye
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Thank you that was a wonderful story. Will there be a continuation of it?
-norma
Nix-LokiFan chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Oh this is soooooo cool and I woves it :-) so much. Truely, I speak the truth when I say that you are the one of the best writers I have see! :-)
Beware! Much explaining below!
Now you may recall my name from Lost Boys, where I wrote a review on it, two actually, and anyway after I wrote those ones I didn't write another one. I would like to say that that is not because I didn't like it, on the contrary, I LOVED it!
That was actually because I am not really much of a writer, for example this is the longest review I have ever wrote.
It is a bit hard to explain but I think the best example is that of a kid hyped up on sugar, I do some writing and then poof! I never want to write again, hahahe so yeah basically this is me saying just because I don't write many reviews that doesn't mean that I don't love the story. :-)
Explaining over! Phew!(that was sooo much writing man)
Also I would like to ask where you got the gorgeous cover? It is very nice and I would be ever so thankful if you could send me a link to where you found it. Pwease? If you can then I will definitely favourite you! :-)
If not then it is fine. :-)

With a rather sore arm and wrist,
Nix :-)
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
This is great! I've loved reading it, and if you ever decide to write more I'd definitely be interested.
Asa-kuuki chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
Wow. What a great story. I wish there would be more of it. Of Loki and his mother. Their live and how Loki gets king of jotunheim and rebuilds it. But anyway. Your story was great and loved it to read it. I hope to see more of you!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Really enjoyed the ending and loved Loki's mother
jlove92 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Holy crap that was awesome! Seriously, if you ever change your mind about a sequel, I'll be the first in line to read it! Love lost boys too btw!
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
EPIC!

I can't wait to read more _

If there's a sequel.

YAY! More "Lost Boys!"
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Really awesome story! Too bad there will not be a sequel, but then again, it's brilliant as it is. Thanks for writing and posting!
Renne Michaels chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Well done OC meshed seamlessly into the story. I appreciate your posting it. Thanks
Lourdes08 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Wow! this is great, I am sad that there won't be a sequel however I understand that it is probably for the best because I don't want this story to become spoilt. I would however, like to take the opportunity to say what a brilliant idea this story was and that I can really imagine Loki needing a mother figure like that, you've made my day! : )
Ruby of Raven chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
I loved this! As per-usual, I want more of this! XD
Maia2 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
It's a nice alternative ending for the story. Loki would makje a good king of a people that appreciate thinjgs other than physical strength.
Thanks for sharing.