Reviews for Tales of a Secret Mother
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 3 . 5/20
This is great! I've loved reading it, and if you ever decide to write more I'd definitely be interested.
Asa-kuuki chapter 3 . 5/18
Wow. What a great story. I wish there would be more of it. Of Loki and his mother. Their live and how Loki gets king of jotunheim and rebuilds it. But anyway. Your story was great and loved it to read it. I hope to see more of you!
Really enjoyed the ending and loved Loki's mother
jlove92 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Holy crap that was awesome! Seriously, if you ever change your mind about a sequel, I'll be the first in line to read it! Love lost boys too btw!
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
EPIC!

I can't wait to read more _

If there's a sequel.

YAY! More "Lost Boys!"
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Really awesome story! Too bad there will not be a sequel, but then again, it's brilliant as it is. Thanks for writing and posting!
Renne Michaels chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Well done OC meshed seamlessly into the story. I appreciate your posting it. Thanks
Lourdes08 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Wow! this is great, I am sad that there won't be a sequel however I understand that it is probably for the best because I don't want this story to become spoilt. I would however, like to take the opportunity to say what a brilliant idea this story was and that I can really imagine Loki needing a mother figure like that, you've made my day! : )
Ruby of Raven chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
I loved this! As per-usual, I want more of this! XD
Maia2 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
It's a nice alternative ending for the story. Loki would makje a good king of a people that appreciate thinjgs other than physical strength.
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Really good story!
Random One chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
It's kind of a shame that there's no sequel planned, because the story was left open ended and I really would like to see Loki rub it in his detractors faces that he is by far a better king than Thor could ever hope to be. He just had too little time to prove his worth and too many people actively working against him.
There were just too many questions, in my mind, that went unanswered. Like where is the Casket, did Loki take it with him or did it get left behind in Asgard? And maybe what is happening in the immediate aftermath of Loki and Farbauti escaping the realm?
Just a couple of things to consider. Good story.
I do hope you rethink no sequel, because I'd be all over it start to finish.
Pustekuchen chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Loki deserves to be king and make his kingdom great so much, your story is really inspiring! iI especially liked the image of the library you described, hope awesome would that be?
GingerNinjaRules chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
This story is so sweet! I always wondered who was Loki's mother! Such a good story! :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »