Reviews for solace
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh. My. Jellybeans. THIS WAS ADORABLE! I love Toby, and you write him really, really well. He's such a sweetie. I love that you had this scene; I think it was missing from the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Yes forever
Safe.Place.To.Read chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
So Emma just realized she never reviewed this beautiful baby... HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?
Her {my} apologies ;)

This, though...it's F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S & I kind of am smitten over it. Like I just can't explain it- it's beautiful. The spot-on characterization {yes, including you & Tracey, hehe}...the word choice... You just have a way of making me hold onto every word and, as I said this morning, I am beyonddd jelly ;) But I love you just as much because you're adorable.

"wsedrfgtvhbjuklokjhgfcgvhbjn kml"- My thoughts ;)

But Dr. Sullivan walking in on these two lovers was absolutely GOLDEN haaahaha x3

And the TRANA scene ohemgee :)

Kay so...just know I love this, I love them, I love you, and I love your writing :')

XOXO,
Emma

P.S. I'm about to scurry on over to Twit-Land, so I hope to see you there! I actually have a story prompt I wanna run by you really quick ;) LOVE YOOOUUU
S chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
So good.
SpobyLover1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This was really sweet. Spencer and Toby were perfectly written and I loved the Trana scene. You guys are adorable best friends. This made me cry, in a good way :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
So, so sweet. Made me cry because they love each other so much.
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
*Intense Squealing* Aww!
abdcdef23467 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
You and Tracey both...know how to draw out my tears...like I cannot. I have lost the ability to can.

Thank you sooo much for the shoutout :) you know I'm down to listen with my eyeballs anytime!

I LOVE the little appearance you and Tracey made! lol. Too cute! And Toby? Too cute! And Spoby? TOO CUTE.

Gah. I just love this. And you.
TheWalkingCOOKIE chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Type your review Therapy Session! I love how Toby soothed her down
and told her how much he loved her and that he was never leaving her.
OMG, loved the TRANA SCENE. Totally besties i can see there
btw do you know each other in real life? You're relationship is so adorableeeee
LOVED THIS STORY
-Shenelle
Ari chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Read this on the elliptical on my gym, looked up and realized I had been working out fifteen minutes longer than planned. Almost couldn't hold back the fangirl feels and tears. You have a gift.
spencergaystings chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I don't know why you have this constant need in trying to make me cry over your fanfictions. This is so beautiful! Oh my God. Perfectttt.
ae1st19 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
LOVE it sooo much:)
lostinthemusicx11 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
ADSDJJFRRGRFGFJVF;DLVGK'FDPS;G'FOMG, WHERE DO I BEGIN?! ANA! That was so incredibly FLAWLESS! The Spoby cuteness. Dr. Sullivan. Tracey & Ana (VERY CLEVER, CHICA :)). Actually I don't think the word flawless cuts it, it's FLAWLESSLY FLAWLESS TIMES TEN! SOOO GOOOD :) Did I mention I've really missed your writing, because I have, wink wink ;) LOVE YOU CHICA 3 Keep up all your amazingness. YOU ROCK :)

xoxo

Chrissyguru

P.S. Can you tell I was excited to read this? ALL CAPS! ;)
phoenix9648 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
SOBS SOBS SOBS SOBS SOBS SOBS SOBS

IM SORRY BUT IM AT SCHOOL, IN THE LIBRARY, BECAUSE I COULDNT EVEN WAIT TO READ THIS. AND I AM SOBBING, MAKING DROWNING SEA CREATURE SOUNDS, WHICH BY THE WAY ISNT POSSIBLE, WHICH SHOWS YOU HOW RIDICULOUSLY PERFECT THIS WHOLE THING IS. AND PEOPLE ARE STARING AND IM JUST RANDOMLY SHOUTING OUT "TOBY! SPENCER! ANA! SOULSISTERS! SOBSOBSOBS WAHHHHHHHHH" SO IF I GET KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL OR SENT TO A GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR, IM BLAMING YOUU.

OH LORD I CANT EVEN SEE. IS THIS ENGLISH? CAN YOU READ THIS? I CANT. TOO. MANY. TEARS.

I LOVE THE ADDITION OF YOU AND ME. MOCHA FRAPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSS OM NOM NOM
SPOBY OH GOD MY FEELS. OH. GOD. MY. FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS. LOOK AT THEM. HUG THEM FOR ME. MAKE THEM REAL ANA MAKE THEM REAL. I NEED TO HUG THEM AND HOLD THEM AND NEVER LET THEM GO BECAUSE THEYLL NEVER LET EACH OTHER GO BECAUSE THEY ARE PERFECT AND SPOBY IS SYNONYMOUS WITH PERFECT AS IS ANA. ANA PERFECT. LOOK IT UP IN THE DICTIONARY. GUARANTEED ITS THERE.

IM SORRY I CANT COMMMENT ON YOUR FLAWLESS WRITING TECHNIQUE OR ANYTHING I AM STILL TRYING TO CATCH MY BREATH. JUST KNOW I LOVE YOU MORE THAN AIR AND I AM SO PROUD AND GRATEFUL AND I JUST LOVE YOU DID I SAY THAT ALREADY? WHATEVER. I CAN NEVER SAY IT ENOUGH TO YOU. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOULSISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

...okay, on my way to Radley.
Ashley chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This is really good, Ana! I loved it! So sweet! :)