Reviews for Desire and Thirst
Bevey99 chapter 4 . 6/2
Good ending. Good writing. Thank you.
Bevey99 chapter 3 . 6/2
Wow she a bit of a self-serving bitch. Whitlock Coven in name only -This is the Swan Show.
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 6/2
Odd chapter since they met her in a bar where she was drinking to forget that her parents had died. ?
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 6/2
Yep I see why you won 2 different categories. Freaking HOT
TinaF chapter 4 . 1/2
Amazing story!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
I loved how you ended it. It was a very good, short story. Sometimes I really like the short stories. More than a one-shot, yet not 200K of words. Some of my favorites that I've read have been ten chapters long. A lot of my favorites are those 200K ones I mentioned above. Thank you for sharing this one with us. I really liked it.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
I liked that she could become a bitch and then turn it right back off again. I've noticed a theme in your stories so far . . . you do NOT like Alice. She is either not in the story, evil as all hell or, int this case, killed the moment she came on the scene. I still have two more of yours to read, so I am not sure if this is throughout all of your library, or just the several I've read so far. I like that she has the powers of the other two. She has both Jasper's and Edward's. Too bad she didn't steal Alice's before she killed her off. I really liked what she did and said to Rosalie, as she always bugged me in the books. Never truly embracing the life and therefore, never truly embracing Emmett. He always deserved so much better than her. Meh, I can't undo it. I do thank you for doing what you did to her in this chapter though. Also liked that she explained their own diet and how she doesn't ever kill her food and that Edward and Jasper only feed on the dregs of society. Hopefully, that will make them think differently about things. It was also a different take on how Carlisle and his group lived. I liked your version of putting them in their place. Telling them not to look down their noses at them, as they are not doing that to them.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
I really rather liked reading Jasper. How wonderful that was for a nice change. I loved that Edward and Jasper claimed each other, so that the three were completely mated. That is still such an amazing thing and I find myself really liking it. I also love that she'd shown unusual control, from the start. I really like that she doesn't kill the people, that she merely slices them and takes what she knows they can give. So cool. It was really nice to learn that Jasper started the North American Traveler blog for her. To give her a reason for not visiting her father, yet keep in contact with him at the same time. Considering the alternative. Very interesting, that you threw in vampires and werewolves in Forks. I had wondered when it was Carlisle that called, but thought my mind was overactive. Okay, we had Edward in the first chapter, Jasper in the second . . . I'm guessing Bella will be next? That would be cool.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Holy hell that was so freaking hot. Wow! I loved that they both mated with her. How original that was. I've never read that in the fandom before. I love that they purred when she awoke and looked at them. I really loved that she said, 'mine', as I love that line so much in these fics. What an interesting tale.
Edward's spouse chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
excellent story.
S mares chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Interesting, very good.
s mares chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
WOW
twilove chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
This story is truly one of the best I've read. Loved Bella, strong open and forthright. Amazingly original. Fantastic, thank you. It truly was a wonderful read.
Dawn276 chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
I just love this story. It is one of my top 5 favourite threesome fics. Don't mess with the shoes is also on that list. You are a wonderful writer and look forward to each new chapter and story that you write.
BarbyBells chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
wow... i wasn't expecting this terrorific and possesive bella but well is a change. i don't like so much the idea of a alice murder by bella, is to my opinion a little extreme, i agreed when bella put her in his place and also enjoyed when she talk to rosalie. but not the way she reacted to carlisle and esme. i guess i am "cullen friendly"...hahaha xD and about the lemons... they were... yummy.. :P