Reviews for Desire and Thirst
BarbyBells chapter 4 . 4/16
wow... i wasn't expecting this terrorific and possesive bella but well is a change. i don't like so much the idea of a alice murder by bella, is to my opinion a little extreme, i agreed when bella put her in his place and also enjoyed when she talk to rosalie. but not the way she reacted to carlisle and esme. i guess i am "cullen friendly"...hahaha xD and about the lemons... they were... yummy.. :P
Myztic Aura chapter 4 . 3/22
OMG! I absolutely love this story! Because this is a story not just a lemon. Also because it's Jasper?Bella/Edward and there are so few of them. I would absolutely love you if you wrote more of them, your writing style is amazing and I wouldn't be able to get enough. So pretty please!
1tinac chapter 4 . 3/17
Wow was this wonderful
not done baking chapter 3 . 3/5
I liked how romantic this was, typically trio/threesome stories are just hot and heavy. This was one very sweet though and I loved the different vampBella.
Holidai chapter 4 . 1/7
This story is steamy and delightful! I love it!
JustARead chapter 4 . 1/3
Love
JustARead chapter 2 . 1/3
I thought chapter one said B didn't have living parents? That's why her friends took her out?

Time to meet some friends, huh?!
JustARead chapter 1 . 1/3
Get it B! ;)
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Love love this story wish there were more chapters though :/ Alice and Rosalie totally deserve what came at them!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Loved this. I love the stories of B/E/J as a trio and vamp made it awesome :) Thanks for sharing.
Angelmagnet chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This naughty ho, loved it. OMG, hot, hot, hot. Thank you :-)
crystalshanta chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Loved, loved, loved it! More? Please?!
nix69 chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
God I love that Rosalie was put in her place. I hate that everyone thinks that she is the perfect women and that it makes Bella feel insecure! Your Bella kicks arse and I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Congrats and quite the ride.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Wow and this is getting interesting, I am on the ride.