Reviews for For The Love of My Mate
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Please finish this:(
thelionismine chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Amazing chapter! Love it!
Calenmiriel Greenleaf chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Please, please, PLEASE tell me you're continuing this! I'm so intrigued, you have no idea! I absolutely LOVE stories like this... About instantaneous mating and supernatural powers :D :D :D...
Bubbleybear chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Loved It! Cannot wait for more of this one. I have a feeling Jacob is going to be a pain in the ass in this. Write more soon please?
Just4Me chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
What a fun, unique story. You've created a fascinating world for our favorite characters, and I can't wait to read more. I'm dying to know what a "Veela" is, and how being one affects Carlisle and Edwards' characters.
sujari6 chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
I thought for a moment that it was Jacob with Bella. I've got a feeling he will be a problem.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
This is interesting. I'm wondering though if everyone isn't Veela then why do they take a pledge? What is the difference between being a Veela and not? Will Jacob be the one stupid enough to covet what isn't his? What about Tanya she might do it too but the summary seemed to go towards a guy doing it. I can't wait to read more and see how things go.
critic chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I like it so far! u shud continue :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Love EPOV and the interesting world you've created. More, please.
frostedglaze chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
He can be very romantic in a caveman kind of way!
fallunder chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Luv Edward Pov
Awesome chapter
jerseyhalliwell chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I'm loving this :)
cbmorefie chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Excellent update!
LivelyLaura chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I'm definitely loving the supernatural aspect of this! And I love me some fierce protectiveward!
lolalives chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I'm really enjoying this...

I am wondering though, will we be getting a backstory about the culture of these characters?

Can't wait for more!