Reviews for Remorse
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
No! I love your Iemitsu-bashing fics! I hate his guts, and when I see people yammering about how they "don't understand how Tsunacould hate him," it makes me wanna barf. Honestly, Tsuna spent years being bullied right under his cluess mother's nose -I like Nana but she clearly an airhead- he could have used a father's love and protection. Poor kid had resigned himself to the idea that he was USELESS for God sake! It disgusts me to see such blatant negligence going unchecked. -sighs- In any case, could keep writing bashing fics, I could read them all day! -coos-
Sayonara,
Lolita
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
whoa. looks like tsuna could not take Iemitsu anymore.
tsunasoraceillover chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This is really really good
miicchi chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I actively seek out Iemitsu fics so please don't stop *v*
This story was a real pleasant read. I love the fact that you showed how Tsuna's feelings gradually evolved from expectations to disappointment and back to expectations to more disappointments, which made your portrayal a whole lot realer than other fics that went straight to hatred
And no matter how many times I revisit the manga/anime, I always can't help but find Iemitsu to be a big jerk and a damn failure as a father. Seriously, Tsuna had assumed Iemitsu died at one point in his life and he didn't even seem bothered by the fact, umm clue about Tsuna's views of his father anyone?
Sorry for the long rant. I agree. Father's are all big fat meanies, or well, at least Iemitsu
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Ahhh, I do love a good Iemitsu bashing fic and I kind of wish Tsuna blew up like this in the Manga...because it seems like a realistic reaction to not only never having your father around, but learning that the reason for that is the Mafia which he was now being dragged into...
Thank you for writing this, it was awesome.
Estelle Lumene chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Boys are big meanies. No matter what age. Even if they love. Or does love make them meanier?
Such a strange and distructive love. When you love and hate. And hate yourself for this. For being weak. And doing the same things they've done. Paradoxical, isn't it?
i don't think you could have offended someone because this is the way life is. Not bad, unfair or nice and dandy. It just is. And relationships are such a strange and difficult things.
Thank you. I remembered myself as a child. There is still hurt and pain and child still can't understand why... but now I'm an adult and I understand, at least because I know that there always willl misunderstanding of choices that are made and hurt between parents and children, dads and kids. We have out own truth, ne? And we act accourding to them, trying to protect, doing our best, but still... others think differently and the hurt will always be present. Let's just don't get too focused on it or life will be full of regrets...
Thank you.
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I love your story, it actually made me tear up a little.
Raining Sky Guy chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Well actually I love,adore and etc my dad but I liked your fic because I hate Iemitsu XD and I love seeing Tsuna standing up to him.
And everyone has different views right? So...
BTW
MUAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT IEMITSU!
Tsuna's behaviour seemed so complex with all the emotions he felt. Although I felt he thought far ahead of his age when he's five, was it just me?
Thanks for the story
Nightmare's Death chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Loved the story! :3
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ehh?! But...but I LOVE these Iemitsu fics. I love them more so than the others. I, don't think you have written enough. There no such thing as 'too much' here on fanfic! I want you to continue on these but if you want others...hm...er...well, I really don't have much of a preference other than Iemitsu ( Well, I hate him XD ) so maybe...Nono? I don't think many people write about Nono or anything about Nono being the cause of Tsuna's and Nana's lost of a father/husband. I don't think you have written it before, so you can expand your horizon.
Tiger723 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I connected with this story. Like, a lot. I hate my father but I wish I had Tsuna's courage to take action against his dad. I'd pay ALOT to get to punch my dad but I'm to scared of the consequences. Anyways, loved the story but I kinda, slightly want to see another chapter with tsuna's gardians and reborn talking to tsuna after his outbreak. Ya know, connect to him, try to understand. They are friends for life after all :)
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Why your fics are so sad ?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Uwaaaah... what will his guardians thinking after saw their Sky angry-hate-disgusted at his father that much?!

I love when Tsuna did this! Actually something like this is better than the real story when Tsuna 'insult' his father when he know ...

I don't know who's better, Tsuna's dad or my dad?

Btw, lemme fave thia too! ;)
Nitmi chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
great fic
swanfrost chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Lol. Luckily, most parents aren't like him.