Reviews for Red Rover
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
(laughing really hard) Yes Cain that might not have been the best idea there. I bet Raw is just shaking his head at this.

I mean right idea to finally acknowledge that you want to keep her. Now hopefully we are thinking beyond the game. But wrong way to do it.

Yes I bet that you would shoot them is right. :) To funny I'm glad you decided to go a head & do this one!
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
LOL

PWN'D
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Good luck on your national exam.

And ouch. I hope Cain spared some thought on making up for clotheslining DG.
Randompersonality chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
ROFLMAO! OMG! I can't breathe, I'm laughing so hard. XD
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Hehehe. Love that last line. Congratulations, Cain. You're already head-over-heels for the girl. Now she is too. Though her case is a little more literal...
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Congrats on graduating! This little snippet is hilarious (but, in retrospect, aren't all your stories?)! I love the mental image of Cain clotheslining DG and then freaking out!
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
*snicker* I nearly shrieked when I saw your latest installment title and there may have been a "she *didn't*" breathed heavily before scrambling to read this.

I giggled at this.

I would also love to know what happens in the very next moments after DG gets her breath back and off her ass. 'Cause Cain has got to be cringing on that one.

Perhaps Ahamo is on hand to casually reference how the cavemen on the Other Side would have gone about bagging a mate?
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I'm sitting here giggling my ass off, because all I can see is DG running towards a line of guards and just falling flat on her ass! One thing I definitely love about the game night series, is that with each game he gets a little closer to admitting it to her that he loves her. Maybe the penultimate fic of the series should be the He loves me/he loves me not game? Because otherwise, I don't really see you writing yourself out of this race with Daughter of the King...
As to finishing university.. DON'T DO IT! IT'S A TRAP!
When you enter the real world, they expect your to be awake and productive by 8 am, bedtime at 3 am is generally frowned upon and most places won't let you wear jeans and a hoodie to work. :P