Reviews for The Princess and the Swordspony
fayroxis72 chapter 1 . 4/5
when you order the epilogue
Swagman chapter 7 . 2/25
Yo love you're stories keep it up
Bimminy chapter 7 . 2/17
Cuz I know that reviews are like crack to me too,
This is great. Don't ever stop! :D
P.S. These pairings make so much sense! :)
Rediron101 chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Well all stories are tragic. I remember mine. God AJ was so tempting. In the end I was sent down to guard the Dire Miralis, and never to see the light of day or night again.

Back to your story. It was a REALLY good one. Although if you had decided to add another story to sequel this one that would be FANTASTIC!

Cya later,
Rediron101
Rediron101 chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Discord, you're messing with a sacred swords pony. A.K.A. You're screwed.
Rediron101 chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Well here comes the lemon.
Rediron101 chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Well soon it's gonna turn into the survival of the fittest.
Rediron101 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Keldeo... Just because you're a legendary doesn't mean you're about to get screwed up. Real badly!
Rediron101 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I'm going to enjoy this.
Annonymous chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
Isn't rarity supposed to be pregnant?
DarkraiMephiles chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
I didn't think it was gonna turn out that way but it was still awesome.
Stretchy-Rat chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Great story, but I'm really sad that Keldeo is never going to see his beloved Rarity again. It's just heart wrenching when two lovers are forced apart. :'( Arceus, please let there be a way for Keldeo to be with Rarity again.
IslandAlbatross chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
I finally got around to reading it, and I'm not disappointed _ I'm glad you took the time to show their emotional bearings as they said farewell to Keldeo, and I'm infinitely curious as to how you'll wrap this entire thing up. I expected Keldeo to refuse going back in order to stay with Rarity and the others, so I'm glad you did the opposite. Though, who knows what'll happen in the epilogue? ;D

Anyway, it was great and I look forward to the conclusion!

P.S. Right before Kyurem's line, you omitted the 'd' in standing. In other words, I'm asking for the d. I want it put just in the right place. Doing so shall bring me pleasure. Any less, and I'll forever see you as a different person.
xatu ghostshippe chapter 12 . 3/12/2014