Reviews for Fifty Shades of Patience
cokebear9903 chapter 7 . 3/21
I really loved your story :) The only part I wish you would have had was when Christian & Ana first got together, that part kind of got skipped over I would have loved to hear Flynn on who Christian was with her that night & not taking her straight to the playroom & what that really meant. But no matter I still really loved you story, thank you for sharing :)
Bolero127 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I love this story. It's so funny and cleverly written. You do such a good job of staying true to James' Christian, something not many seem to do. Awesome job!
mousy38 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
awww -are you kidding me! This chapter came to an end before I could blink! Love what you do - reminds me of the character interaction in one of my favorite shows House!
mousy38 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
As always - thank you. This is exactly how this conversation would have gone :)
mousy38 chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
This story is great!
mousy38 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
What can I say - great chapter. you're doing such a good job filling in the blanks with their relationship :)
mousy38 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I was looking for a really good quality story and this is it - thank you!
Carol222 chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
OK. I'm ready for more. Great, great take on the Flunk/Christian relationship. Christian sees things so differently than well, everyone else.
Carol222 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Your writing is sooo good. Love this story. Carol
Carol222 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Just found your story. Love the premise of John healing Christian. Who is not sure he wants to be healed. Patience is what is needed for this troubled patient. Christian, stop resisting. It is going to be OK. Help is on the way.
1fitgily chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
I love their easy relationship. I know that Flynn has to work diligently to earn that with Christian. It would not work any other way. You showed that beautifully.
Another fantastic chapter.
As always, looking forward to more!
non chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Oh, yes, that good ol' fear of seeing the love slowly fade in the eyes of your loved ones. It's agony and desolation before it even happens. Before condemnation.
non chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Please, oh yes, please - have more fun.
non chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
I've never read the book, but this here is good. I forgot that I was reading a fanfic! Their friendship is... is... I feel for the man. and pat on the theraphist's shoulder. And your's as well. Ahh

We'll see about reading the book.
meigs37 chapter 7 . 5/25/2014