Reviews for An Artistic Misunderstanding
do-the-unthinkable chapter 1 . 2/2
That was excellent! I totally enjoyed it!
Thanks for sharing,

-DTU
addy10 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
How I wish this has a continuation. It's really nice.
AnimeHolic285 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I REALLY loved it! xD definetly going to read more of your fanfics now!
I mean, the build up to the lemon/ending really made sense and had a nice build, and the lemon...hnnngf, love that too!

AnimeHolic285 xx
Limeru chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is quite good. Although a bit rush, if you ask me. I think you could still explore their feelings more and expand this a bit. But still, good work!
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Aww... This story is sweet and funny.
Congratulations and thanks!
Oonigiri chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was pretty good! I love everything (:

Fav!
NaruSasu-Perfection chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This was so good! I loved the whole plot and everything!
Aphroditeluna05 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Ohh man I live this one! One of the best one shots I've ever read! And I've read plenty. Great Job ;)!
skyglazingMaro chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Oh man, this is great. I loved the story. I wonder why Sasuke didn't just ask Neji to ask Sai for Naruto's number.
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
HAh! Great ending line. But really the entire thing was enjoyable as a whole. Almost wish it was turned into a series or something.
Glaistig chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
It is an excellent story. The dynamic that you have going between them is really cute and I like how you write descriptions.

For this line though: "Hey! I so have a job, you bastard... It just doesn't pay the bills."
It should be do not so. Hope you don't mind my edit _;

I sort of would have liked to see how they're relationship continued, but I guess then there wouldn't have been a good stopping place.
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
aaaaahhhh omg i LOOOOOVE this! Your sasuke is absolutely how i adore my sasuke's to be, a bit of a jerk with his smirks and sarcasm but still a nice enough guy. I can't believe he went looking for naruto and told him he cdn't get him out his mind IT WAS SO SWEET! Please please please right more similar to these characterizations!
vb chapter 1 . 11/7/2012