Reviews for Aisha's True Love
Auvicity chapter 6 . 3/7
ARAGRH somehow instead of changing my opinion it makes me ship Aisha x Elsword MORE
ravorn chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
please kiyo make elsword break up with eve please i want eve with add if you do it i be your fan you i hate elsword now because elsword steal add gf eve a nasod how can she have felling add is a nasod so you let eve be with add bro i am ravorn if you dont want is it :( because i dont like elsword with eve
ShardX6 chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
So far the best fanfic I've read here :)
OMEGA ZX 420 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
SO... Mr. Kiyo. I don't quite remember when I looked through your profile for your other stories nor do I remember when I read the first chapter to this one. Regardless, its a different take on a concept not many have used and I like that. Also, I was looking at your name a few minutes ago, not sure why, but I finally put 2 and 2 together to make 3! Or was it 6? Anyway, your name reminded me of Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters! So, from now on, may I call you... Kyo?
Yami Mizumi chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
I would love to see who wins. Gee, using William as a shield. Not like Raven cares though. Hope you update soon!
Tashani chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
i can't really wait for the chapter of aisha and raven... so exciting :)
ShuDarkerheart chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Hey nice sotry and everything but will u stop making elsword pathetic in ur side story next time thanks
No Name X2 chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Slap Rocks! XD
No Name X2 chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Oh now I hate raven ._. I dunno why *derp face
An0n Author chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
OH SO CLOSE IN COMPLETING THIS STORY! And dat RenaxChung fluff... and a hint of a lime... XD Wonder full. I can't wait till the next one man, keep up the great work!
Palutena chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
-Makes a big deal out of Cheve-
ShinigamiReiko chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
THAT WAS SOO FREAKING ADORABLE :3
ShinigamiReiko chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
Please update or I will die DX
ShinigamiReiko chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
ChungxRena fans: YAY! :D Jumping up and down fangirling
ShinigamiReiko chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
"Aw come on just an arm?" She asks innocently. I burst out laughing XDD By the way I love it cuz I love Rena x Chung XP
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »