Reviews for Angels Are Watching Over You
Onions chapter 1 . 5/29
I love wing!fic and this did not disappoint!
I love Malec chapter 1 . 4/2
I nearly cried. This is so beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Aww, this was so good!
ChimanChurch chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Oh Alec's Dad, can't believe it. It has been 3 years since you wrote this, and until now I read it. It's utterly, extremely, absolutely, definitely BEAUTIFUL. Thank you so so much for writing such an amazing story. You made us believe that God not only create straights, but also gay people, so meaningful. Well well done!
Persoana care scrie chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
this is beautiful and hot and cute its a lot of things I LOVE it please PLEASE I am on my knees do more you are a great writer and write really hot lemons but you write about love really well
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
asdfghjkll this is ducking PERFECTION BLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGHHHFGGGG
deathslittledoll chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
the was sooooo beautiful I wanna cry and re-read it all over again
The High Warlock of Glitter chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I know it's old, I read this story some time ago but didn't post a review. So I'm doing it now.
It's fucking perfect. Sorry for saying that but it's true.
I love innocent Alec. I love Angel!Alec. So comparing these two things... I'm having malecgasm here. And it's all your fault!
Arcangelos chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
That was so beautiful! I don't usually read one-shots because I like multi-chapters but this was fulfilling.
arnangela chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I love this cool story!
Phantom of the Claw chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This is one of the most wonderful stories I have read on this site. I've read it at least half a dozen times, and just realized that I never reviewed. That is a tragedy. This is wonderful, and while I wish there was more, it is still perfect on its own.
thatfandomfreakk chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Oh my fricking gods that was amazing...it's sad that Alec lost his wings though, they made the lovemaking scene so much more powerful
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
It's so fluffy I'm going to die!
*says in calmer tone of voice* I love this.
Thank you for the amazing story.
Malec is my OTP chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I absolutely love this. It's beautiful. I doesn't need a sequel, but if you wrote one, I would certainly read it. And reread it.

Keep up your fantastic work.
Kimzi21 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I loved this! For someone who learnt English as a second language, you're much better at writing than a lot of English people! Wish there was more x